Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 01-18-2012, 07:33 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road
Talking Change Random Ads into Pictures of Alizée!

You know how websites tend to display random ads in your face? Well you can fight back with this link that turns all of the pictures in those ads into pictures of Alizée!!!

Here is how to do it...

Step1: Bookmark this page right now.

Step2: Copy this URL:

Code:
javascript:(function(){fcb=function(d){ktndata=d;var%20p=document.getElementsByTagName('img');for(var%20i%20in%20p){p[i].width=p[i].width;p[i].height=p[i].height;p[i].src=d.items[Math.floor(Math.random()*(d.items.length))].media.m;}};if(typeof%20ktndata=='undefined'){var%20jp=document.createElement('script');jp.setAttribute('type','text/javascript');%20jp.setAttribute('src','http://api.flickr.com/services/feeds/photos_public.gne?tags=Aliz%C3%A9e%20Jacotey&tagmode=any&format=json&jsoncallback=fcb');%20document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(jp);}%20else{fcb(ktndata);}})()
Step3: Open up the properties menu of the saved Bookmark and change the name of it to something like "Change to Alizée" or something that will help you remember... mine is titled "Alizée Me!" ....

Step4: Delete the URL that is there and paste in the URL that you copied above.

Step5: Visit any site that has random ads. ebay is a good start but just about any cable news site or shopping site will do....

Step6: When you are at that site go to your favorites and click on the saved Bookmark..... and as they say in French.... voilà! ... all the random ads on that page will turn into pictures of Alizée!...

Step7: Quit drooling all over yourself and put your tongue back in your mouth!

Old 01-18-2012, 08:32 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Haha! Somebody has waaaaay too much time in their hands!
Cool trick, TDA! It works on most sites that I frequently visit. Thanks!

* A word of caution though, if you're going to do this on a new site, read the headlines first to ensure Alizee's picture doesn't go to inappropriate ones (i.e. sex offender; raped; killed in an accident - those kind of stuff ) Other than that, have fun!

Edit: One example if you don't read the headlines first.

Last edited by Jake04; 01-18-2012 at 10:21 PM..
Old 01-18-2012, 11:37 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Thanks Jake! It's not a permanent solution, though, it is just a temporary image replacement done through a java script that only you can see! So you are not changing the actual page, just what you see. So you're not in danger of changing images to the site that the public sees. Still, I wouldn't want to see her pictures associated with bad sites anyway, even if it were just me.

With that said, every time you visit or refresh a site you will need to click on that bookmark that was set up to see Alizée's photos replace all the ads! And you can click on the bookmark to see different sets of photos each time!

If you go to ebay and do it, it looks like Alizée is for sale! lol!... except for the descriptions of the links... you can tell I have been browsing cat condo's lol!...

Old 01-19-2012, 12:00 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Thanks Jake! It's not a permanent solution, though, it is just a temporary image replacement done through a java script that only you can see! So you are not changing the actual page, just what you see. So you're not in danger of changing images to the site that the public sees. Still, I wouldn't want to see her pictures associated with bad sites anyway, even if it were just me.
Of course I know that. That was what I meant to say. You don't want her to be associated with anything bad - just like in CNN's "Inside the drug cartel" story with her picture in it! Even if I was the only one seeing it, I still cringed.

Edit: I want to know how to add/replace the pictures though!
Old 01-19-2012, 12:50 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Of course I know that. That was what I meant to say. You don't want her to be associated with anything bad - just like in CNN's "Inside the drug cartel" story with her picture in it! Even if I was the only one seeing it, I still cringed.

Edit: I want to know how to add/replace the pictures though!
Or in your original screen cap above ... it has a headline that reads "What Snooki Looks Like Without Makeup" ... and then it has a picture of Alizée!!! .... in Snooki's dreams!!!!

The Java code is ingenious! The pictures are randomly gathered from a search for "Alizée Jacotey" pictures from public albums on Flickr.com

This link here... http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=aliz...e+jacotey&f=hp

If you want to adjust the search results (and the pictures) you can! ... just change this part in the link "Aliz%C3%A9e%20Jacotey" to something else like "Cars" ... or "Poker" or anything else... and have fun with it!... the "%C3%9e" in the URL is what makes the "é" and the "%20" is just a space ... so if you wanted to change "Aliz%C3%A9e%20Jacotey" to "Alizee Jacotey" it would be "Alizee%20Jacotey" .... or you can change it to "Alizee" ... and see if different Flickr Pictures are generated...

The reason you may see a lot of the same pictures (even though it is supposed to be random and even though there are 1000's of different pictures of Alizée on Flickr) is because the Java Script in the URL also tries to account for the ad size and replace it with a picture that is closely related to the same size of that ad... this is to eliminate image distortion through re-sizing as much as possible! Unfortunately some photos are still re-sized and squished, but for the most part it matches the sizes perfectly...

I am pretty sure you can change the Java Script language to utilize pictures from a random search query from Google, Photobucket, Yahoo, Bing, or some other web sites that turn up image results from searches. So you may want to experiment with that as well if you wish to get different pictures to show up!... however, most other sites tend to change their layout so much... and some sites are not accurate with the search results either! ... e.g. a google search for Alizee may turn up something completely unrelated to Alizee Jacotey...

Old 01-19-2012, 01:05 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Or in your original screen cap above ... it has a headline that reads "What Snooki Looks Like Without Makeup" ... and then it has a picture of Alizée!!! .... in Snooki's dreams!!!!
We should "Tweet" that pic to Snooki. Who knows? She might like it and RT it to her more than 4 million followers!
Old 08-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
We should "Tweet" that pic to Snooki. Who knows? She might like it and RT it to her more than 4 million followers!
Don't do that.. Snooki will grow an Ego!.. lol!...

Old 08-01-2012, 04:06 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

its not working for me -_-
Old 08-01-2012, 04:37 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

Magic, it works.
I recommend to put the bookmark in the bookmark toolbar like the one firefox got, there you can delete the name of it and have just a one-click-button.
Unfortunaly the pictures are often distorted for me... so I will stay at AdBlock, but it's great if it works for someone 100%, because even better than no Ad, are Alizée pictures.
Wonder if you could manage it to be activated everytime you visit a website..
Old 08-01-2012, 09:22 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Haha this is pretty cool, can never have too much Alizée.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2

Tags
alizée me, bookmark, change ads, random