No 2 11.76%
Not sure 3 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-15-2012, 10:36 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
easily... why dont use that pic which is used on AA FBsite? it looks good and have both... Alizée as symbol, and US symbol - flag

Agreed, if we do end up changing it, I vote that this image be the replacement.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:41 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Sorry for the huge delay everyone... school and work has been kicking my a$$!!!

Old 07-22-2012, 02:39 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Check this out... I made another logo! ... what do ya think? I think a smaller version of this one would be much more suitable for a twitter logo! It can also double as an alternate FB logo. Although it doesn't look like much, I honestly spent a long time thinking it over because I wanted to make sure I thought up something that keeps the AAm brand of being American but also Alizée fans and yet add something that has France in it too and shows that we are friends and allies!... and I wanted to incorporate all of that while keeping the logo simplified... something that can easily be transferable or embroidered to clothing and other merchandise (if it ever gets that far).

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 07-22-2012 at 02:44 PM..
Old 07-22-2012, 03:10 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

How about "Alizée and America,perfect together!"

(Who knows where that expression came from?)
Old 07-22-2012, 05:06 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Check this out... I made another logo! ... what do ya think? I think a smaller version of this one would be much more suitable for a twitter logo! It can also double as an alternate FB logo. Although it doesn't look like much, I honestly spent a long time thinking it over because I wanted to make sure I thought up something that keeps the AAm brand of being American but also Alizée fans and yet add something that has France in it too and shows that we are friends and allies!... and I wanted to incorporate all of that while keeping the logo simplified... something that can easily be transferable or embroidered to clothing and other merchandise (if it ever gets that far).

well... I would change that Psyche "A"
Old 07-22-2012, 09:34 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post

Awesome logo taxi! Could you possibly provide me with the biggest size you can export it in?
Old 07-22-2012, 09:41 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Awesome logo taxi! Could you possibly provide me with the biggest size you can export it in?
Always wanting it bigger! typical!... lol!...

Old 11-26-2013, 10:09 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

There doesn't seem to be another, more appropriate thread on AAm's twitter so I guess I could share this here as well. A while ago I noticed our twitter is featured on one of the screenshots for this Alizée app on the Play Store. It doesn't seem to be any good. I occasionally check to see what Alizée related apps are there. There's a lyrics one that seems alright, it has all her albums so far. But I wouldn't try downloading it

But to stay on the thread's topic, what happened to changing the Twitter logo? The one TDA made is nice, and it doesn't have to be that big anyway if it's just going to be a thumbnail to everyone.
Old 11-27-2013, 11:16 AM
Fan since 2008

MelleValetta is on a distinguished road

The logo is not bad, but a renovation would be good for the forum. My proposal is to change the flags for some silhouettes of Alizée, for example those in ACDLA
----------------------------------
Edit:

I made this sketch for the new avatar for AA twitter

Last edited by MelleValetta; 11-27-2013 at 12:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-27-2013, 03:49 PM

Wizard is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
If you want to incorporate the statue of liberty in there, you could do something as simple as coloring her robes to look like the French flag. Would be simple, and show both a. Symbol for America, and France.

Also keep Corsica in mind when coming up with ideas. Things like their flag, the island shape itself, stuff like that. If you are looking for something that well catch Lili's eye, and leave an impression with her, including her home would help with that quite a bit.
I like the idea of changing the logo, but keeping both flags. Having the Statue of Liberty I think is important as well, because it reinforces the French-American alliance. I also like Brian's suggestion of including Corsica in the logo- that should really cause her to notice!