Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 04:17 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Lol. that is all
Old 05-09-2013, 04:43 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

First we have Jerome a member of AF , who, unlike Lapinchous said, is not so respected on the forum and had a lot of bad comments for posting gratuitous statement of this kind on Alizee supposed behaviour.

With some comment from Gregoire , (who's not known as an Alizee ex-lover ) and who maybe just said something like "she's cheeky" or " she can be naughty " , Jerome make the statement that she's wild in bed or she can act like an easy girl.

From this, Lapinchous rise another level and talk about rumours of her supposed sex-addiction.

To me that's nothing more than male fantasy in action.
( and I know what I'm talking about )

Ironically, even if her hotness was the key of her internationnal success, she can appears to be shy and sometimes childish.
In my opinion, that's why Gregoire needed to say that she's not as" featureless" as she's looked.
Yes she can be naughty sometimes, and probably flirting wtih guys on Les Enfoires.
But that's nothing to do with sex-addiction !

Last edited by Bigdan; 05-09-2013 at 04:50 AM..
Old 05-09-2013, 05:20 AM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

I've always thought she would be a abit of a freak... Don't let those innocent eyes fool you.

---------------------------------------------------

Old 05-09-2013, 06:19 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
This is the first time since I am here that I really dislike a topic.
Mainly for two reasons:

1- No matter how supportive we are or how good fans we are, whatever we say about this issue is totally unnecessary. And obvious. And boring.
"She can do what she wants", "Sex is not bad", "Press rumors...", blablabla... The same story again and again. We know all of that already...
No wonder her career is over, no one pays attention about her music or buy an album, but then the tiniest sexual rumor about her is out there and press and people go mad...

2- The topic is horrible, period:

A thread about Alizée's sex life:
A thread about Alizée's sex life in a negative way:
A thread about Alizée's sex life in a negative way based on rumors:
+1

could someone simply close this thread?
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 05-09-2013, 08:14 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Drama, drama, drama! After some thinking, I find it hard to believe that she would want this sort of thing exposed to Annily knowing how protective she is of her.

Old 05-09-2013, 09:24 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I can't believe you guys don't see the obvious! These rumors started in 2010. Private autograph session with Scruffydog 2010. That's all I can say at this point. I've been sworn to secrecy.

Old 05-09-2013, 09:25 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Drama, drama, drama! After some thinking, I find it hard to believe that she would want this sort of thing exposed to Annily knowing how protective she is of her.
Yeah, but all of this only presumably happened in Paris , mostly during Les Enfoirés period (2010 to 2013). Annily staying in Ajaccio with her grandparents, so there's no way her daughter could be affected by all this.

All pictures of Grégoire and Alizée together were taken in Paris

I have to disagree with Bigdan about Jérôme's status on AF. His posts are sometimes disliked because he says things that most of the girls there don't wanna hear. I would never have shared those informations if the rumors were completely unfounded or coming from someone not trustworthy . But , if you guys feel like talking about those rumors would be taboo, then I approve Jenny's suggestion to close this thread even though it's likely to make matters worse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I can't believe you guys don't see the obvious! These rumors started in 2010. Private autograph session with Scruffydog 2010. That's all I can say at this point. I've been sworn to secrecy.
I always knew she had a penchant for manly american airmen You just need to get some tattoos now ! x)

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 05-09-2013 at 09:35 AM..
Old 05-09-2013, 09:37 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
...even though it's likely to make matters worse...
I thought you made things worse with coming up with this crap.

so basically a married woman isn't allowed to go out with some friends. Oh wait she's allowed to go out with her female friends. but not with a MALE friend she knows from Les Enfoirés? Because it's so unlikely that they are all a big family there, that the like each other and that they want to have fun with each other and want to spend time together more than once a year. what a scandal.

ok I better shut up now before I get rude.

I'm going to the cinema now. best solution to distract me from all this shit.

this is nothing personal Nicolas don't get me wrong. But I just don't want to keep my mouth shut about something that is making me so angry.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 05-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

I understand what you feel Jenny... I don't really like talking about this kind of things either and this is why it's the first thread I start about such a topic... but as a member who cares about AAm and as one of the rare french guys here, I felt like it was necessary to share what lots of people talk about in the french forums. On ali france, it's kinda the same situation, but compared to AAm the majority of the members there are girls and I can tell you that they really are uncomfortible talking about that, just like you are , if not more . But If the discussion is allowed on alizée france, there is no reason why we shouldn't discuss it here as it is a key element to the puzzle in order for us to see the full picture . It can help us understand in different ways the meaning of some of her songs, of her instagram posts, of her interviews of her past, her future and present, her relations with other artists and so on ... That's why we shouldn't be afraid of embarassed to talk about it.

I know it's nothing personal Don't think too much about this thread and enjoy your movie!

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 05-09-2013, 10:29 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

To answer the thread question, I supposed its possible, her personality is like a wind-cock. DO I think any of us should care about this .... no!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Closed Thread