Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-17-2012, 12:38 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

That video she looks dis-interested in him, more like friends than something else. When they're walking through the hall it was like she was keeping her distance and that may have or may not been planned move to throw fans and the media off.

Does anyone know if MP is actively helping her with the new Album?
Old 02-17-2012, 12:40 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I think he has nothing to do with album, he has much to do on his own album

Old 02-17-2012, 12:43 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Old 02-17-2012, 02:17 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
That video she looks dis-interested in him, more like friends than something else. When they're walking through the hall it was like she was keeping her distance and that may have or may not been planned move to throw fans and the media off.

Actually, she looks very uncomfortable to me. May be because she wasn't invited there in the first place. Or may be because she knows that people still recognize her and know that she's with a man other than Jeremy. There were scenes were she was even trying to cover her face. She was also trying to keep her distance from him and just following him around. Also, the video clearly shows she's not wearing her wedding ring.

That said -assuming it's true - I still support her. We don't know what's going on between her and Jeremy. He could be mistreating her or simply taking her for granted. We all know how much she loves(loved) Jeremy. She gave up her career to raise a family. She quit at the height of her career. I'm sure people close to her told her of the consequences of that. Who knows if it was Jeremy who convinced her to ditch MF and LB - and is now paying a heavy price for that. She even have Jeremy's name in hebrew tattooed on her wrist. My point is: We know how much Alizee loves her family. She's willing to give up everything for them. So, I don't think she'd do something like this without a very good reason.

Having gone through a divorce myself, I know how it feels. I feel very bad right now. It's been years since I've gone though this. But, seeing all of these make me feel like I'm going through it myself all over again. I know how difficult it is for them - especially for her daughter. But, sometimes, no matter what you do, things just don't work out the way you wanted it to be. No matter how much you try to keep your family together, there are just some things that are beyond your control. And at the end, it's better for your child to live in "two happy homes" than living in one where she'd see her parents fight all the time.

I think the best thing that we could do for her at this point is to respect her privacy (by not asking her about this on her fb or tweeter accounts), show our continued support for her and wish her all the luck to help her go through this very difficult phase in her life. I'm just glad to see her happy during LE and to see her move on with her life.

BTW, Alizee continues to trend in Yahoo.fr. She was at #1 at one point.

Last edited by Jake04; 02-17-2012 at 03:12 PM..
Old 02-17-2012, 03:11 PM

new article:

http://www.news-de-stars.com/m-pokor..._art64291.html

Old 02-17-2012, 03:11 PM

new article:

http://www.news-de-stars.com/m-pokor..._art64291.html

Old 02-17-2012, 03:39 PM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Actually, she looks very uncomfortable to me. May be because she wasn't invited there in the first place. Or may be because she knows that people still recognize her and know that she's with a man other than Jeremy. There were scenes were she was even trying to cover her face. She was also trying to keep her distance from him and just following him around. Also, the video clearly shows she's not wearing her wedding ring.

That said -assuming it's true - I still support her. We don't know what's going on between her and Jeremy. He could be mistreating her or simply taking her for granted. We all know how much she loves(loved) Jeremy. She gave up her career to raise a family. She quit at the height of her career. I'm sure people close to her told her of the consequences of that. Who knows if it was Jeremy who convinced her to ditch MF and LB - and is now paying a heavy price for that. She even have Jeremy's name in hebrew tattooed on her wrist. My point is: We know how much Alizee loves her family. She's willing to give up everything for them. So, I don't think she'd do something like this without a very good reason.

Having gone through a divorce myself, I know how it feels. I feel very bad right now. It's been years since I've gone though this. But, seeing all of these make me feel like I'm going through it myself all over again. I know how difficult it is for them - especially for her daughter. But, sometimes, no matter what you do, things just don't work out the way you wanted it to be. No matter how much you try to keep your family together, there are just some things that are beyond your control. And at the end, it's better for your child to live in "two happy homes" than living in one where she'd see her parents fight all the time.

I think the best thing that we could do for her at this point is to respect her privacy (by not asking her about this on her fb or tweeter accounts), show our continued support for her and wish her all the luck to help her go through this very difficult phase in her life. I'm just glad to see her happy during LE and to see her move on with her life.

BTW, Alizee continues to trend in Yahoo.fr. She was at #1 at one point.

Very well stated Jake04.

When I think about this and realize that no one can understand fully what Alizée, Jeremy, and Annily are going through daily both in reality and in their private thoughts, my heart goes out to them.

It is tough enough for anyone to go through a divorce, but when you are a public figure, it becomes so much more unbearable and embarassing. You cannot stop whatever is being written about you, or speculated about you .

You really have no control, yet you are placed under a mocroscope for the world to comment on as though it was their business as well, which of course it shouldn't be.

Whatever the end result of all of this becomes, I wish all concerned only the best and hope that it weighs on them as little as possible.
Old 02-17-2012, 03:39 PM

awkward Turtle is on a distinguished road

After rewatching some of the videos, it appears she is wearing a ring for some songs.

Also, don't you think it would be strange for her to have a fake wedding with somebody she was involved with, especially if she and JC recently split?
Old 02-17-2012, 03:50 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I've noticed the ring being both on and then off. Quite frankly I don't know what any of this "evidence" that's been compiled means, if anything. Alizée has not responded as far as I know, but she isn't hiding, either. She has been active on Twitter today.

The wedding was just part of a script for LE. I assume they were assigned to the roles by the director. I don't think it is significant. I think what people were saying is that there appeared to be some special chemistry between Alizée and MP when they were on stage together. It's a rather subjective thing.
Old 02-17-2012, 03:57 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I think what people were saying is that there appeared to be some special chemistry between Alizée and MP when they were on stage together.
And that is, of course, a Good Thing. It means they should do more performances together because they Work Well Together and It's Cool.

I think if she and the J-man were really split, she wouldn't ever wear the wedding ring. I know for damned sure I didn't after I got divorced! I also think it would be very difficult to conceal. So I really think this is either: 1) an affair; 2) evidence that she and Jérémy really have gone poly (and I will thereupon scan the skies for flying pigs); or 3) much ado about nothing.

My money's on number three, but who knows.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716

Tags
lobster hunters