Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-01-2022, 11:02 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise View Post
If she really had fans, she would do more for them. The demand would lead to supply.
Alizee had hired an agent after the birth of Maggy and things started to happen: a new makeup line and a guest spot on a cooking show in France are two things that I recall off the top of my head. I know this is not earth-shattering but it does keep her visible.

I think we need to have reasonable expectations as to what she can do and is willing to do. Alizee is more popular outside of her home country which leads to all kinds of logistic problems and her agent knows that. Internationally the demand for Alizee is there. How this is navigated and providing supply is for her agent to figure out but I'm sure it's not easy. An album would be an ideal solution, but unlikely as it stands right now. So we're back at square one.

Quote:
The difference I see with Michael Jackson and Elvis is that they had careers that marked the music scene, rather than one or two hits.
Both benefited with being at the right place at the right time with the right music but I believe what set them apart from others who might have otherwise replaced them was their personal charisma. People loved them.

Then take a look at Alizee. Right place/right time/right music and overflowing with charisma and she was the darling of France for a while.

Maybe for people such as these, it could be called a phenomenon and people don't forget these periods easily.

Quote:
Is a movie Coucou’s idea or have there been indications of this?
Coucou has been floating the idea around for while and we have had threads talking about the possibility, but there has never been any serious expectations that it would ever happen.