Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Here's some more clips from the autograph session which include the earlier ones I posted. The first ones are from my digital camera, followed by the ones from my camcorder. Once again I apolize for the poor cameramanship. I haven't used a cam corder in a while and I wasn't familiar at all with my brothers. Plus I had the problem where it would start zooming in on it's own.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BntYJlPjGDg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BntYJlPjGDg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AiHODmjU7Cw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AiHODmjU7Cw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
wow... videos of the monumental occasion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Ok so can anyone help me.

before Scruff went over he sent a PM saying I was in and would have mine signed.

He got back and sais he PM'd mostly everyone that got one. I don't know why he PM'd everyone a 2nd time. So I am susure about this. I DIDN"T GET THIS PM.

So do you guys think I should pay the money or wait a while for confirmation that I have got the CD signed from Scruff? And also not being pushy or anything but Scruff hasn't replied to any of my recent messages. SOryy Im just in a tight situation right now and am nervous...thanks to everyone. Please help
i am in a similar predicament... i was one of the original ten people... sent in money before hand... got confirmation that i was in... but then never got another pm about me having one after the session went down... i might be paranoid but im just a lil anxious.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballpdh19 View Post
i am in a similar predicament... i was one of the original ten people... sent in money before hand... got confirmation that i was in... but then never got another pm about me having one after the session went down... i might be paranoid but im just a lil anxious.
DOn't worry Ben assured that if you signed up and knew you got on either the first list or second list that you are in. I figured I should just give Scruff the money and let him handle it. If he can coordinate a trip in less than a week then he can coordinate this
Old 04-02-2010, 11:19 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If he can coordinate a trip in less than a week then he can coordinate this
that is true
Old 04-02-2010, 11:21 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Yah so Ben said if i was on the list and Scruff PM'd me saying I'm in before he left that I am surely on the list and that I should pay so Scruff can send them out...
Old 04-02-2010, 11:56 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Thanks for clearing that up Ben, I was worried but I didn't want to ask Scruff about it, I figured it would be disrespectful, to keep pestering him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Do you think she called your name at 8:42 in the part 1?
No, it was more like 1:13 in part 1
Old 04-02-2010, 11:58 PM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballpdh19 View Post
I got confirmation from Ben beforehand but never got another PM, but I am going to wait to pay until after I find out for sure.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:04 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ok so can anyone help me.

before Scruff went over he sent a PM saying I was in and would have mine signed.

He got back and sais he PM'd mostly everyone that got one. I don't know why he PM'd everyone a 2nd time. So I am susure about this. I DIDN"T GET THIS PM.

So do you guys think I should pay the money or wait a while for confirmation that I have got the CD signed from Scruff? And also not being pushy or anything but Scruff hasn't replied to any of my recent messages. SOryy Im just in a tight situation right now and am nervous...thanks to everyone. Please help
Im not sure if I got one either nor have I gotten a pm, hopefully we will know soon

edit: I am seeing a few people who didnt get emails either, so hopefully scruffy did not send out ALL the pms out yet, we all in this together lol, best of luck to all
FRA~

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 04-03-2010 at 12:09 AM..
Old 04-03-2010, 12:15 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I had recieved a pm from scruffy beforehand, too. It simply sad that I am 'in'. But I have not recieved anything since his return. I think it would be better and easier if he posted a list of people who did get one. That would be far easier than sending 50 pm's. But he would have to decide whether that should be public information, as it could cause a problem.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:32 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
I had recieved a pm from scruffy beforehand, too. It simply sad that I am 'in'. But I have not recieved anything since his return. I think it would be better and easier if he posted a list of people who did get one. That would be far easier than sending 50 pm's. But he would have to decide whether that should be public information, as it could cause a problem.
If he has sent nearly all 50 PMs then I think it's best if he just keeps doing what he's been doing. He's got enough on his hands at the moment, and a lot on his mind. Plus, he still has to deal with getting his money back and that could take a while, because of the different options that were given.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:41 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Yeah, Scruffy doesn't want to post the list, though maybe he'll change his mind.
But again, if you received a message at any point saying you're in, then you got one.

If you're international, need to pay via snail mail, or have already sent something, then shoot Scruffydog a private message.

Everyone else can head over to the forum donation page to use paypal. $28.50 standard shipping, $36.50 registered.
Don't worry, there's an easy 60-day refund option just in case there's any miscommunication!
Closed Thread