Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-15-2020, 03:56 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Once the studio reopens, it's too late and that will probably be true of the few weeks before they open up because they'll have to find out who will be returning and if it's close to the same numbers they had before, they will probably have to have smaller classes and because of that, more classes if they want to bring in the same amount of money, meanwhile watching Maggy will be a full time job.

We let a golden opportunity get away from us and though I would still participate in this, someone else will have to do most of the leg work.
Old 06-15-2020, 05:07 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Getting the questions together was the easy part. The execution was where we came up short because we did not know how much Alizee was willing to do herself to accommodate the interview. Just mailing a package of questions and asking her to fill out the answers and mail it back to us had very little chance of success, and we all agreed on that. We really needed somebody in Ajaccio to help facilitate the interview, and we just didn't have anybody.
Old 06-15-2020, 07:11 PM

Well mailing a package during the quarantine would have been out of the question. I'm sure there's no way they would have opened a package from overseas unless it was something they had ordered or from someone close they knew. The questions would have been delivered electronically.

The main idea wasn't for her to fill out a questionnaire, it was to have someone like Greg ask her the questions while videoing it and the roles would be reversed because there would be a few questions for Greg.

The only one we needed in Ajaccio was Alizee. During normal times, her reading our request or even taking time to even open the envelope was a pipe dream, but being stuck at home with little to do, day after day, she may well have taken a closer look at an e-message sent to the studio.

A plan that had little chance of happening, but if it was going to happen, it would have happened during the quarantine.
Old 09-03-2020, 11:31 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Well, it’s been a while the “little”, “little” lady had really posted anything on IG really, which is a shame, for it’s always good to see her…

And then we have…

A very, very sweet Annily pic…

Very nice necklace, well made, well done ,and, it suits her “colouration” just wonderfully. Not sure what it is made of, and I even checked their page, to try and find out, but, Annily and the necklace “accentuate” each other, very well…

Really does suit her…

Beautiful night, wonderful song…

Kind of “sad” though, or is that just me…

Memory

I have this “feeling”, that we are going to see a lot more of both Annily, and, her mother, in the near future, and, y’know, it wouldn’t be a “bad” thing, at all...

Actually, it would be a pretty darn wonderful thing, if you ask me…

Which "direction" this “increased exposure”, is going to take, I don’t know, but I look forward to see her “blossoming” into the "wonderful", really "stunning" young woman that I pretty much know she is going to be…

“When”, “where”, “how” this will “transpire”, who knows, but I look forward to seeing it happen…

As always, Annily, thank you for sharing…

Respect, “little”, “little” lady…
Old 09-04-2020, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
Very nice necklace, well made, well done ,and, it suits her “colouration” just wonderfully. Not sure what it is made of, and I even checked their page, to try and find out, but, Annily and the necklace “accentuate” each other, very well…
It looks to me like a type of shell or possibly stones. It reminds of the pukka shell necklaces and bracelets I wore as a teenager, though the shells/beads aren’t as uniform. I still have a few of them...

This is a pukka shell necklace
psw50.jpg ps50.jpg

This is a rose quartz bracelet
rqw50.jpg rq50.jpg

This is a shell and semi-precious stone bracelet
bracw50.jpg
Old 10-18-2020, 09:55 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

17th of October

Caption: Love in Paris

Also notice the location of the post, Fondation Louis Vuitton.

First taking part in her mothers collaboration with Sephora, now visiting the Louis Vuitton headquarters? She knows no bounds!
In all seriousness I'm not 100% sure what she's doing there if not to just visit, perhaps Marco (the boy in the pic) is the one partnering with LV?

Anyway, here's another pic of the building they're at, it's quite the sculpture...

18th of October

And of course Disneyland, because why not
Old 02-06-2021, 05:45 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

I was STUNNED to see this photo of Annily from grandpa. How can a kind of awkward looking girl 12-13 turn into something like this in a few short years?

Old 02-07-2021, 04:00 AM

BroKenSkullDG is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I was STUNNED to see this photo of Annily from grandpa. How can a kind of awkward looking girl 12-13 turn into something like this in a few short years?

Stunning is quite right. I did not expect this...
Old 02-07-2021, 02:41 PM

This picture showed up on my FB page as a memory from a year ago.

Attachment 3254

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-21-2021 at 08:59 PM..