Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-21-2009, 11:06 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road
Exclamation AAm Fun TV LIVE chat party, Sunday April 5 2008 @ 1pm PST/4pm EST!

Hey everybody! The masses have spoken...so for the fourth AAm Fan Commentary Track, we're going to be watching 'Une Heure Avec Alizée' (better known around here as the Fun TV interview), from June 3, 2003.

A favorite in the Alizée fan community, this is easily one of Lili's most candid and relaxed appearances--it's very clear that she's extremely comfortable with Lucas (the off-camera interviewer) and that she's having a really good time. It includes a couple of real laugh-out-loud moments (for Lili as well!), and she looks absolutely adorable throughout.

Both parts of the interview are readily available right here in AAm's super-awesome spectacular video section. Hopefully this will make it easier for more of you to access the video and join in, or simply watch and follow along once it hits the podcast feed.

> Fun TV Part 1 here (web player)
> Direct Download (right click to save as)

> Fun TV Part 2 here (web player)
> Direct Download (right click to save as)

(One thing I would strongly recommend, if you are planning to join in...or even if this is just a video you plan to watch more than once...would be to download the video to your PC and watch it in an FLV player, rather than streaming it directly from AAm. My preferred FLV player of choice is (duh!) FLV player--it doesn't have many bells and whistles, but it's simple and easy to use-- but there's plenty of free programs available on the web for either task.)

"How do I join?" you ask? It's actually pretty easy. All you need is a headset & mic (or just a mic and your computer speakers), and to download the Ventrilo client. Then you configure a few settings (really easy to do), connect to the server, and you're off to the races.

Click here to read a really easy-to-follow tutorial that Tomtentp wrote up about it, complete with screenshots! Or just watch the video below!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tzPtst-tpJc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature =player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tzPtst-tpJc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature =player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The settings for the Vent server that Jung has set up for AAm are as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
new vent server information

Hostname IP: missouri.ventriloservers.biz
Port Number: 3798

it is up and running
Once you're in, all you have to do is click on the 'Video Commentary' room to join, and press the left CTRL key to talk!

The date and time are still tentative. I'm not married to them by any means. So if you'd like to request a change, speak up below! Whatever works for everybody works for me!

Questions? Concerns? Problems setting up or connecting to Vent? Go ahead and ask below!

One last thing: in an effort to build some bridgers, here, I’m going to extend invitations on both Lilly Town USA and the English language forum of Alizée Forum to see if their members would like to join us this time around. The more the merrier, right? I’m not terribly active in either community, though…so if any of you who <I>are</I> could talk it up a little bit, and see if you can’t help drum up some interest, that would be totally awesome of you.

Thanks guys! Hope to see everybody there!
Old 03-21-2009, 01:39 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Great idea about building some bridges with the other sites, I think that is a fantastic idea.

Also, I want to apologize in advance for the quality of the FunTV videos. Those were the very first ones that I was experimenting with converting and compressing for the site. I always wanted to go back and make them again since I am much better now and they are my favorite vids.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:53 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

woho de-javu lol. i defenetly be there man.

Last edited by Srbski-kralj; 03-21-2009 at 09:55 PM..
Old 03-22-2009, 02:35 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll see what I can do to make it by

Old 03-25-2009, 06:23 PM

Klokkeblomst is on a distinguished road

I'll try to be there. (you do mean 2009, right?)

I just have to find out what time it will be in Denmark. (I think it's 9 p.m.)
If anyone can tell me what time it will be in England then I'll be able to figure it out.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:40 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klokkeblomst View Post
I'll try to be there. (you do mean 2009, right?)

I just have to find out what time it will be in Denmark. (I think it's 9 p.m.)
If anyone can tell me what time it will be in England then I'll be able to figure it out.
well I checked into it, right now around 6:38 p.m. Eastern time i looked for London time its about 4 hours ahaid so 10:38 p.m. if that helps man.
Checked for Denmark also and its 1hr ahaid of London. So If it helps in the States 1 p.m. pacific, 4 p.m. eastern, and for u in Denmark around 9 p.m.

Last edited by Srbski-kralj; 03-25-2009 at 06:43 PM..
Old 04-01-2009, 12:14 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

just a reminder, we still have this FunTV 2003-06-03 thing scheduled for Sunday at 1pm Pacific. I hope everyone got an appropriate file and player, such as Media Player Classic (6.4.9.0). See you there or ok, more hear.

Merci Fanny
Old 04-04-2009, 07:37 AM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Count me in this time
<Dives deeply into encrypting the secret messages god have sent us through the interview>

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 04-04-2009, 03:18 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Im usually at the church every sunday at 3 PM est, so I don't think I can make it on sundays. But I'll try to make it for this time since it is my favorite interview .
BTW the title of the thread says "april 5 2008" .
Old 04-04-2009, 10:12 PM

IncliningPizza is on a distinguished road
Default Count me in too!

It'll be a pleasure to take part in a commentary for this website. Since I've only been a part of online lilyverse for a couple of weeks now, it'll be nice to talk to some people who are bigger Alizee fans than I am! And totally geek-on about the woman for an hour or so.

See you tomorrow guys.

Tags
aam chat party, commentary, fun tv, podcast