Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 06-27-2009, 07:14 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road
Post It's time to work Together for Alizee! :)

Well I've been trying to write down this thread for the past months or so. We all have asked the question if one day we will ever get to see Alizee in a U.S. Tour. Why hasn't this occur? Us Alizee Americans have a big challenge and responsibility, that is to promote Alizee in any way we can so America will get to know her. I'm sure that every one of us have done our part to tell others about Alizee. However we still have to work harder, we have seen the great job that Mexican fans did to promote her in Mexico and did whatever necessary to make her come 3 times. I know that if we work together as a Fan Club we could accomplish aolt of success.
Some ideas that I have come up with are:
Internet:
Myspace: send as many messages possible telling her how much we appreciate her, admire her, and hope one day she could delight us with her presence in America.
YouTube: Make mixed videos of her that look attractive for viewers, however put search tags that are popular for Americans, such as: Obama(politics), Madonna/ Britney Spears(music), Transformers(Film), or any other important news during the week/month.
Emails: Try to send emails to French TV stations showing them that she also has a big group of fans here in the U.S.
Radio:
Lets make music request frequently in different stations, so others may hear her.
Flyers:
Making flyers and distributing them anywhere we go and giving them to anyone we see, just as Mexicans fans do it over there.
Have the flyers be in English/Spanish/ Any other Asian language depending ur location
DVD/CD demos:
As someone here in this forum has done; Burn CD/ DVD demos and just leave them anywhere you can.
Her new album is set to come out during September 09, according to SONY BMG Mexico. So we have to get started for this promotion. We are many fans here in the U.S. and Canada there are several fan websites also, we have to get together and work for Alizee. Mexicans fans worked hard for 2- 1 years or so to show Mexico Alizee. Now the time has come for us to show Alizee to America. After reading this post some of you might think Im nuts! lol but lets be honest we all want her to come to the U.S. so lets start this journey together and get organized and begin this new adventure! It will be good to know how many fans do we have here in the U.S. and Canada and know their location (Eastern/Western side of the U.S) to group up and each one of us do our part. I hope after reading this you might understand the picture that I have and together we can make this one dream we all have soon a reality!
Thank You for your support!
Any comments, critics, ideas please dont doubt to post
Old 06-27-2009, 07:18 PM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

I have always thought that radio is the best way. In my experience, things are so much better when you come across them by accident. Honestly, I think that if somebody had shown me Alizée deliberately, I would not have been too interested.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:59 PM
Alizée's Future Soldier

AlizéeDuSiècle is on a distinguished road

I talk about her everywhere i try to get people interested i go everywhere when i go to NY ill take the album and buy a CD player and whisper the lyrics in a resturaunt or SOL Ellis Island ill do it
Old 06-27-2009, 11:51 PM
The Snowboarder

SimonH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImRawdg View Post
Honestly, I think that if somebody had shown me Alizée deliberately, I would not have been too interested.

LOL. I feel you.

People I introduce Alizee's music to don't seem to have the same zeal as me if any at all, & I think it is because of exactly what you claimed.
Old 06-28-2009, 04:45 AM

Vista is on a distinguished road

Since Alizee has a strong Mexican fan base; and since many Mexicans have migrated to the USA, I would imagine a high percentage of them would be aware of Alizee. So earlier this year I suggested a "... method to promote Alizee is to contact Latino radio stations in the USA...". See my forum post earlier this year.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...973#post127973
Old 06-28-2009, 11:51 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I did the radio thing and the cd thing.

I called one of those radio stations and asked for "Moi Lolita"...... they didn't have it.
I asked for "J'en ai Marre", nope. "Mademoiselle Juliette" nada. "I'm fed up" bing bing bing.

the sickest part of that was not even a minute after i hung up a guy pulled up next to me with none other than I"m Fed Up absolutely blasting. What was hilarious was he looked over to me and said "Can you believe that jackass took that long to get to this awesome song?"
---------------------------

I made a bunch of copies of mes courants électriques and slyly put them on my teachers desks and a few peoples backpacks.

The next day my history teacher came up to me and awesomely said "You can have this back, I already have all her albums"
Man I spent everyday during lunch with him in his class and we would blast the entire Gourmandises album everyday
Old 06-28-2009, 11:36 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
Since Alizee has a strong Mexican fan base; and since many Mexicans have migrated to the USA, I would imagine a high percentage of them would be aware of Alizee.
that's what i thought!! hahahaa, so whenever i see some Mexican people when i drive around, i make sure to increase the volume of whatever Alizee song i have playing at the time

i also have a lot of hispanic friends.. but none of them have heard of her.

Old 06-29-2009, 02:14 AM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Well you see most of the Mexicans that migrate; migrate from Northern Mexico so in the most part they listen Banda, and "corridos" (mexican music from the north) they are not exposed that much to international music like the central part of Mexico. This is why most Alizee mexican fans are from Mexico City, Puebla, guadalajara, and the northest part Monterrey. So that sucks that is very rare to Find ourselves with a Mexican immigrant that knows of Alizee but thats just shows us we still need to spread Alizee's music more in the US.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:44 AM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

in brownsville we would listen to the spanish speaking stations that played a mixture of english and spanish. a few months ago, they started playing alizee's music but mostly her old stuff. many of my friends would listen and say karla, do you have some of her albums? i would say i have all of them including her dvd. we had an alizee party that night. since i was the only one who also spoke french, i had to explain what each song was about. in venezuela, the government controls the music that is played so i listen to merenque, salsa and vallenato on the air but i still have my alizee cd's.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:46 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
we had an alizee party that night.
that there? that's exactly what we need!

Tags
alizee, america, promote