Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 12-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maquis View Post
*Throws a bucked of cold water at wasabi*
So much frustated by cold that you everyone to shiver in it.
Old 12-17-2009, 02:29 PM
Bienvenue à Lilly Town Valley.

Maquis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
So much frustated by cold that you everyone to shiver in it.

I want everyone to suffer like I do.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:42 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by maquis View Post
*throws a bucked of cold water at wasabi*

it's in the director's cut it's why.
the clip is different, she doesn't sings but walks, the dance are shown one after the other... And the kiss obviously at the end, awkward it is.
A bit schizophrenic as she's pretty much kissing herself.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fesdrlpiaf0&hl=fr_fr&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&co lor2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fesdrlpiaf0&hl=fr_fr&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&co lor2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

I think this is referring to symbolism from the Director's part. This is beacause you can see that each time Alizee walks through the different rooms, each room is different(in mood, actions,etc..) and the volume of the music also increases. May be trying to symbolize the different phases Juliet pases through during her love story. When the kiss scene come out, there are two Alizee(s) one being colorful(happiness, love) meanwhile the other Alizee is black( symbolizing tragic, and death). When they kiss it might be symbolizing that the happiness of the story is over(*the colorful Alizee vanishes), and now the dark Juliet(Alizee) is ready to face her destiny that awaits her in the play. (death)

I might be nuts but this is how I interpret the Director's symbolism of the video

Last edited by Alex; 12-17-2009 at 05:11 PM..
Old 12-17-2009, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
I think this is referring to symbolism from the Director's part. This is beacause you can see that each time Alizee walks through the different rooms, each room is different(in mood, actions,etc..) and the volume of the music also increases. May be trying to symbolize the different phases Juliet pases through during her love story. When the kiss scene come out, there are two Alizee(s) one being colorful(happiness, love) meanwhile the other Alizee is black( symbolizing tragic, and death). When they kiss it might be symbolizing that the happiness of the story is over(*the colorful Alizee vanishes), and now the dark Juliet(Alizee) is ready to face her destiny that awaits her in the play. (death)

I might be nuts but this is how I interpret the Directo's symbolism of the video
Luv ya.
No gay.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:24 PM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Nice interpretation, but she should have left stunts like this to the likes of Brittney and Madonna, as you can see that she is totally not in it.
Either you do something or you don't, and her attempt is half-hearted at best.

But oh my, it's no big deal

Old 12-17-2009, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Nice interpretation, but she should have left stunts like this to the likes of Brittney and Madonna, as you can see that she is totally not in it.
Either you do something or you don't, and her attempt is half-hearted at best.

But oh my, it's no big deal

Now kiss a guy and say that again.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:32 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
I agree with this interpretation, though I also think more simply the music gets louder as she approaches the room where it's coming from. The director's cut takes a natural approach to the sound (ie, how it would be if you were really there), while the official video is more artificial, with the song prominent throughout like a commercial.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:08 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
.... though I also think more simply the music gets louder as she approaches the room where it's coming from. The director's cut takes a natural approach to the sound (ie, how it would be if you were really there), while the official video is more artificial, with the song prominent throughout like a commercial.
Good point Ben, I now also agree with your point of view because it does make logical sense.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:09 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maquis View Post
*Throws a bucked of cold water at wasabi*

It's in the Director's cut it's why.
The clip is different, she doesn't sings but walks, the dance are shown one after the other... and the kiss obviously at the end, awkward it is.
A bit schizophrenic as she's pretty much kissing herself.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FeSdrLPiaf0&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&co lor2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FeSdrLPiaf0&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&co lor2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

See that there is exactly why I've never noticed it.. I haven't seen it!
This is the first time I've seen this version of MJ.

Can't say that I'm totally completely adamantly against it.

Old 12-17-2009, 09:50 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Does anybody know how to instantly convert the videos so that i can play them on my ipod?

Tags
alizee, videos