Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-09-2010, 06:26 AM

Loïc from france is on a distinguished road

I just vote for alizee ...
Old 08-09-2010, 08:50 AM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

I haven't had the chance to vote yet but I'm hopeing I will soon.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 08-09-2010, 08:59 AM

Kronos is on a distinguished road

Just voted, we really need to have alot of people vote, I mean Shakira is at like 15,000 votes and Lili has around 400, on the first one.

Could anyone check if the mexican forums are paying attention to this? It's kinda their area

And does anyone know when this voting ends?
Old 08-09-2010, 01:30 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
It wouldn't let me select the country. Also, what phone number did you use? I mean, what "code" It keeps on giving me a "Codigo invalido" error.
Not sure about it not letting you select a country When clicking it, it should let you scroll down to USA. As for a phone, I used our old house phone number. I don't think it matters what number you use. The only thing that I think matters is the e-mail, I think. If it still isn't letting you register, PM me or something and I'll try to help out further in maybe giving you some information you can use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
Just voted, we really need to have alot of people vote, I mean Shakira is at like 15,000 votes and Lili has around 400, on the first one.

Could anyone check if the mexican forums are paying attention to this? It's kinda their area

And does anyone know when this voting ends?
Not sure when the voting ends. Haven't really looked into that. When I have the time I'll look through the site and try to translate some to maybe find when it does. If anyone else knows or finds when it ends, please post.

As for the votes... Yes, she is very far behind and we will definitely need to get help from a lot of other fans. We should definitely try to check with other forums to see if any others would like to help out with the votes.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:22 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

They've got to be kidding. These are LATINO AWARDS. Alizee has nothing to do there.

Hey, but there's something especial with these awards; the winners are being handed the awards by a lucky fan. That's right, if Melle Alizee gets to win any of those categories, a lucky guy might get to be there to give her the award. At least that's what the site says, and that's what I've seen on tv (they did it this way last year).

BTW, the voting ends on August 20, then they're gonna pick 5 nominees for each categorie. After that they'll reopen the voting, and will choose the winner for each categorie on August 27.

And yes, the mexican fans are voting.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:32 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
They've got to be kidding. These are LATINO AWARDS. Alizee has nothing to do there.

Hey, but there's something especial with these awards; the winners are being handed the awards by a lucky fan. That's right, if Melle Alizee gets to win any of those categories, a lucky guy might get to be there to give her the award. At least that's what the site says, and that's what I've seen on tv (they did it this way last year).

BTW, the voting ends on August 20, then they're gonna pick 5 nominees for each categorie. After that they'll reopen the voting, and will choose the winner for each categorie on August 27.

And yes, the mexican fans are voting.
Thanks for the info Edgar!
And yes, don't doubt the Latino forums. In fact, it is they who contacted Merci, who then told me to tell you guys
Old 08-10-2010, 06:37 AM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Ok guys, here's what's up:

I have been informed by Fall06 that Alizée was nominated for 4 awards in Mexico. Similar to the Lunas Del Auditorio award she got before.

In order for her to win, she must recieve votes. She is a little behind right now, but we figure that if we get some people from here to start voting that she may catch up. If we can do work on Radio Atlantis, then I'm sure we can at least put a dent in this.

So, here is the link to the site where you must register to vote. Do keep in mind though, it is all in spanish (even the registration). I don't know much spanish at all and I made it through this so I'm sure you guys can . It does ask a lot of questions for the registration though. You can BS most of it though. I put a fake name and a phone number that doesn't work and it still allowed me to register lol.

http://www.orgullosamentelatino.com/

Here is something that may help some with the registration process.
I put a fake name, different age, and different city. The only thing that really has to be "real" is your e-mail address. And I used one of my spare, fake e-mail addresses lol.
Attachment 1041

Now all you've got to do is vote. HOWEVER, I am unsure if you can vote multiple times or not though. I am unsure if that is once daily, hourly, etc. If it is only once, then you can always keep making different accounts as different fake people. That would take quite a while though as the key is to have different e-mail addresses. Hopefully we are allowed to vote multiple times with an account. As time moves on we should know more. For now, just register and get your vote in .

You can find and vote for Alizée in each of these categories: The first category of "Solista latina del año" (Latin soloist of the year), "Canción latina del año" (Latin song of the year), "Disco latino del año" (Latin disc of the year), and "Video latino del año" (Latin video of the year).

If anyone has problems or questions please post them here. Also, if anyone knows anything more on this than I, please post. I am only creating this thread as Fall06 has asked me too. I am just a friendly messenger .

So go now and vote!!!
Hey just after clicking "Registro", there's not showing anything........what to do ??
Old 08-10-2010, 12:59 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayush View Post
Hey just after clicking "Registro", there's not showing anything........what to do ??
Not sure why it's doing that. I can't find where it says "Registro" though. Are you talking about when registering? As long as you have all the information filled in and you have a working e-mail address, you should be able to register. I guess just try clicking "vota" and try to vote. Sorry if this doesn't help. I'm not sure why it isn't doing anything for you.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:12 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

I am voting, I am not sure how often we can place a vote but I will vote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertrhein View Post
I am voting, I am not sure how often we can place a vote but I will vote
You can vote once daily, and remember to vote in all four categories.

Video
Song
Female Artist
Album

Tags
alizee, award, latino, orgullosamente, vote