Old 11-30-2017, 06:25 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Welcome CleverCowboy!
Old 12-01-2017, 08:56 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Thank you all for this thread topic, and for this site. This is my very first post. I have been secretly obsessed with Alizee for 10 years. I am an older gentlemen, and to me she is like a precious gem that must be cherished and protected. My thoughts of her are obviously one of intense attraction, but in a respectful way. She is attractive in many ways besides the physical.

I never felt this way about anybody I didn't know on a personal level, so I know exactly how Djr feels. Hopefully I can get a chance to tell my story on this site one day soon.
Welcome to the forum CleverCowboy. I see you said you're an older gentleman and you said you're in your 50s, so you're still a spring chicken compared to me, but we've had members of all ages here. Looking through some of your other posts, don't be afraid of asking about or discussing thing's we've already discussed here. In some cases we might give you a link to where a certain subject is discussed but more likely is we'll want to discuss it again.

Most things are fair game here but there are a few things that are taboo and I'm sure you'll quickly figure that out.

I'm getting ready to go on vacation to Spain next week so I may or may not have time to reply to some of your posts as deeply as I'd like to, but eventually I will.

If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me or I think Ray is available too. It's better to e-mail me through the link in the forum though.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:40 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Welcome to the forum CleverCowboy. I see you said you're an older gentleman and you said you're in your 50s, so you're still a spring chicken compared to me, but we've had members of all ages here. Looking through some of your other posts, don't be afraid of asking about or discussing thing's we've already discussed here. In some cases we might give you a link to where a certain subject is discussed but more likely is we'll want to discuss it again.

Most things are fair game here but there are a few things that are taboo and I'm sure you'll quickly figure that out.

I'm getting ready to go on vacation to Spain next week so I may or may not have time to reply to some of your posts as deeply as I'd like to, but eventually I will.

If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me or I think Ray is available too. It's better to e-mail me through the link in the forum though.
Thank you Scruffydog. I have lurked here for a little bit prior to posting and read many of your posts. I have a good idea of the taboo subjects, and I will not violate them. I am very respectful of women in general, and I have a very high regard for Alizee as a person.

I am just relieved I found a place to discuss her. Nobody in this world knows about my adoration of this woman, and I felt I was going to bust.