Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2009, 08:04 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
I just created an account, I'm @edgar_93 (somebody else already has edgar93 ).
I'm not following anyone yet .
edit* nevermind, now Im Ruro's #1 follower .
Whoops, that was unexpected. Looks like I need to delete all those tweets about edgar's mom, now. (I KEED! I KEED! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
Is Alizée twittering (or whatever you call it)? That would be cool but I guess she values her privacy too much for that to happen.
While I agree it would be cool, it doesn't look to be the case. (I actually haven't noticed any French tweeps at all, come to think of it. Perhaps it hasn't caught on over there, yet?) There are a few Lili fans on there who have posted irregularly, though, and somebody's signed up as Jo, although they haven't posted at all, and I tend to think it isn't really him, anyway. (Wouldn't he more likely sign up under Getchell?)

Quote:
And I'm not even sure I want to know about the minutiae of her daily life (or anyone else's life for that matter). I'm suffering from information overload as it is and let's face it - 90% of what you read on social networking sites is useless crap. Sorry, just my opinion.
You're not wrong, which is why I actually kind of prefer Twitter to Facebook or MySpace. There's only so much useless crap you can fit into 140 characters.

Tags
twitter