Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-27-2012, 09:20 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
Why do I have this feeling that no one read my post?
I'd read it but I haven't figured out how to respond to it in a way that says what I'd want to say clearly, and without being misunderstood. See, even this will probably go over the wrong way.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:04 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Honey, I read it. We all understand the difference between being an infatuated fan and a stalker. I still feel her decision to move back to Ajaccio had a lot to do with her wanting her privacy back. Even though she lived about twenty five kilometers outside of Paris in a gated community she was still very accessible to the average fan as well as the paparazzi. If I wanted I could spend 50.50€ and head out to play 18 holes. Where I could easily drive a ball right into her backyard. Then walk through the hedge archway opening to look for my lost ball.

Right now she is much better protected from the seriously over the edge individual. It's an Island there only two ways in, plane or ferry. Due to that there are passenger logs of everyone that comes or goes from Corsica.
Secondly her home address in Ajaccio isn't common knowledge or easily acquired.

Scruffydog made the point that the locals had his number within a short period of time when he visited Ajaccio. If you didn't pay attention to his posts on that trip, you will walk in there clueless and will inadvertently let everyone know why you're there.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:30 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I'd say researching Corsica and finding all her favorite spots on Google Earth so you can visit them for a chance of meeting her is stalking. Also going to her dance studio and asking if you can record some videos in exchange for a donation.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:25 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

"Virtually any unwanted contact between two people that directly or indirectly communicates a threat or places the victim in fear can be considered stalking,"[ although in practice the legal standard is usually somewhat more strict."
Old 08-28-2012, 10:25 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Wink On being nice to fans if possible

Quote:
We didn't want you to think we were stalking you!

Seriously, I am sure that a well-established specialty exists to brush off annoying stalkers not intent on suicidal acts for celebrities willing to spend money. And for those willing to utter "Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?" (Google it!) even multilevel subcontracting might be used to shield the requester from legal blame for very severe measures indeed.

On a simpler DIY level, someone like you might carry two (different-colored) billfolds in your pocket book: one for regular use and the other identifying you as your identical sister, who happens to be a GS-6 for the Drug Enforcement Agency (the DHS is too obvious these days!) with a dog-eared snapshot of her embracing her enormous (and insanely jealous!) body-builder husband facing the federal employee photo ID card in her billfold. After simpler efforts, you can always say "Look, I'm not who you think I am; she's my sister and I can prove it. And by the way, she doesn't like when creeps like you pester her anyway."

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5cVwBjwRGgg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><br />

P.S. Don't you think Katherine Hepburn played a wonderful mom?

Love, Mom
Old 08-29-2012, 12:38 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I'd read it but I haven't figured out how to respond to it in a way that says what I'd want to say clearly, and without being misunderstood.
Same here. I like your posts - just like the other female members here. It's always interesting to hear from a woman's perspective. However, just like Ray4AJ, I don't want to be misunderstood.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:14 AM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Spending too much time hanging out in places where Alizee is likely to visit and trying to 'blend in' could have long lasting implications which you might live to regret ...

Old 08-29-2012, 05:34 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Same here. I like your posts - just like the other female members here. It's always interesting to hear from a woman's perspective. However, just like Ray4AJ, I don't want to be misunderstood.
Pfff, Karlalizee isnt a woman
Old 08-29-2012, 05:00 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

Would you name your daughter Alizée?
Old 09-08-2012, 06:24 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

Have to bump this once.
I really wanna know some opinions.