Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-18-2021, 09:26 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road
Default A new endorsement by Alizée

Alizée seems to be endorsing the food delivery service called Hello Fresh.
I have actually used that service myself.

https://blog.hellofresh.fr/alizee-x-hellofresh/

Translation:

The most famous of French lolitas never ceases to surprise us. Unmissable personality of French song (we no longer present his interplanetary hit “Moi Lolita), big winner of the show“ Danse avec les Stars ”(2013) then of the“ Meilleur Pâtissier, special celebrity ”(2016), Alizée puts on new apron ... with HelloFresh! And one thing is certain: his culinary skills are well established.

It was only natural for Alizée to play the game of our cooking boxes. Mother of Maggy, 18 months, and Annily, 16, she is also the co-founder of her dance studio in Ajaccio. For Alizée, the HelloFresh cooking box is therefore an ideal solution when you have a busy schedule!

Get ready: until the end of the year, Alizée is cooking with HelloFresh to give you 4 creative and very tasty challenges! On offer: HelloFresh Boxes, autographed vinyls or for the luckiest of all, an exclusive day to cook with Alizée and taste her favorite HelloFresh recipes together! With family or friends, will you take up the challenge? Attention, spoiler: it will dance behind the stove ...

Alizée x HelloFresh: a story of "Delicacies"
Where did you find HelloFresh?
Quite simply, on the Instagram social network! I immediately hooked with the concept and the photos were terribly hungry ...

Do you like to cook ?
Yes, I love to cook! And baking, of course. The only problem is that we don't always have time. It is quite difficult to prepare good homemade meals when the daily life is already busy. During the first confinement, last year, I was able to take the time to cook again and I loved it. We had a great time in the kitchen with Grégoire, my husband!

What do you like about our Cooking Box concept?
HelloFresh saves time! Planning menus, shopping… It's a real organization. Between my daily life as a mother and the dance lessons at the studio, my days are already busy! So, when you can have everything you need at home and you already know what you're going to cook, I find that it makes things a lot easier.

alizee kitchen with hellofresh
HelloFresh, is it a good solution when you're a mom?
Yes totally. There are lots of different recipes, with family options. We can therefore find dishes that will appeal to children and parents alike. The ingredients are sorted by recipes and they are stacked in the right amounts. Then, just follow the steps indicated on the recipe card and presto, it's ready. Sometimes, we even cook as a family because it is very easy and accessible to all. It's super practical!

Are there any tips that you could discover with HelloFresh?
Yes a lot ! There are often small notes on the recipe cards with information on the dishes, on the ingredients. We learn a lot of things. With the HelloFresh chefs, I learned how to peel green asparagus. And now I know you can crush a clove of garlic just with the palm of your hand. Easy !

Your favorite recipes?
I prefer family recipes. The pasta recipes are great, I love the Farfalle & Wild Mushroom Pesto and the Penne & Dried Tomato Cream . There are also recipes that appeal to children and teenagers, such as the homemade Cordon Bleu and thyme puree or the Bagel with fresh salmon & goat cheese . I have my little favorite in the quick recipes: the Tuna Croque & grated cream of tomme (it's ready in 15 minutes flat!). When you have a little more time, you can also cook more elaborate recipes such as fried sea bass fillet with sage butter butler (perfect for a romantic dinner!).

Alizee hello fresh.jpg
Alizee hello fresh 2.jpg
Old 06-19-2021, 09:38 AM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Post Alizée x HelloFresh: a story of “Gourmandises”

https://www.facebook.com/32632480219...77842230378948
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQQ5r9GDncX/

Quote:
Between my daily life as a mom and dance lessons at the studio, I know how difficult it is to have busy days... not to mention menus for the whole family! 👨👩👧👧 I have discovered the HelloFresh cooking boxes that can save you a lot of time and energy with their recipes and all the necessary ingredients, delivered to your home! I decided to partner with them to offer you unforgettable moments in the kitchen! 👩🍳

I will be throwing you several challenges until the end of the year, with the key to winning: 🍝 HelloFresh Boxes, 🎵 autographed vinyls from my album Gourmandises, or for the luckiest of all 🥇 an exclusive day with me to cook and enjoy my favorite HelloFresh recipes together! Stay tuned, I will announce the first Challenge very soon! 💪

For the more impatient, you can already order your first Boxes with my code http://www.hellofresh.fr/helloalizee HELLOALIZEE, which offers you € 50 reduction on your first 3 Boxes! You will enjoy! 😘
https://www.facebook.com/HelloFreshF...50994895153077
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQQ6UHALhMJ/

Quote:
To get the weekend off to a good start, we have some great news for you! ✨ HelloFresh invites itself into the kitchen of the sparkling Alizée. 🤩 And one thing is certain: you will dance behind the stove. 💃 So get ready! Until the end of the year, Alizée has fun and gourmet challenges in store for you, to do with family or friends. ⭐ Stay tuned ... 🙊

➡️ To find out more about the Alizée x HelloFresh collaboration, visit the blog!
http://hellofr.sh/TW2

Quote:
Alizée goes to the kitchen with HelloFresh

June 18, 2021

By Chloe - At the table

The most famous of French lolitas never ceases to surprise us. Unmissable personality of the French song (we no longer present her interplanetary hit “Moi... Lolita”), big winner of the show “Dancing with the Stars” (“Danse avec les Stars”) (2013) and of “Best Pastry Chef, celebrity special” (“Meilleur Pâtissier, spécial célébrité”) (2016), Alizée puts on the apron again... with HelloFresh! And one thing is certain: her culinary skills are well established.

It was only natural for Alizée to play the game of our cooking boxes. Mother of Maggy, 18 months, and Annily, 16, she is also the co-founder of her dance studio in Ajaccio. For Alizée, the HelloFresh cooking box is therefore an ideal solution when you have a busy schedule!

Get ready: until the end of the year, Alizée is cooking with HelloFresh to give you 4 creative and very tasty challenges! On offer: HelloFresh Boxes, autographed vinyls or for the luckiest of all, an exclusive day to cook with Alizée and taste her favorite HelloFresh recipes together! Will you take up the challenge with family or friends? Attention, spoiler: you'll be dancing behind the stove...

Alizée x HelloFresh: a story of “Delicacies” (“Gourmandises”)

Where did you find HelloFresh?

Quite simply, on the Instagram social network! I immediately hooked with the concept and the photos made me terribly hungry...

Do you like to cook?

Yes, I love to cook! And baking, of course. The only problem is that we don't always have time. It is quite difficult to prepare good homemade meals when the daily life is already busy. During the first confinement, last year, I was able to take the time to cook again and I loved it. We had a great time in the kitchen with Grégoire, my husband!

What do you like about our Cooking Box concept?

HelloFresh saves time! Planning menus, shopping... It's a real organization. Between my daily life as a mother and the dance lessons at the studio, my days are already busy! So, when you can have everything you need at home and you already know what you're going to cook, I find that it makes things a lot easier.

HelloFresh, is it a good solution when you're a mom?

Yes totally. There are lots of different recipes, with family options. We can therefore find dishes that will appeal to children and parents alike. The ingredients are sorted by recipes and they are stacked in the right amounts. Then, just follow the steps indicated on the recipe card and presto, it's ready. Sometimes, we even cook as a family because it is very easy and accessible to all. It's super practical!

Are there any tips that you could discover with HelloFresh?

Yes a lot! There are often small notes on the recipe cards with information on the dishes, on the ingredients. We learn a lot of things. With the HelloFresh chefs, I learned how to peel green asparagus. And now I know you can crush a clove of garlic just with the palm of your hand. Easy!

Your favorite recipes?

I prefer family recipes. The pasta recipes are great, I love the Farfalle & Wild Mushroom Pesto and the Penne & Dried Tomato Cream. There are also recipes that appeal to children and teenagers, such as the homemade Cordon Bleu and thyme puree or the Bagel with fresh salmon & goat cheese. I have my little favorite in the quick recipes: the Tuna Croque & grated cream of tomme (it's ready in 15 minutes flat!). When you have a little more time, you can also cook more elaborate recipes such as fried sea bass fillet with sage butter butler (perfect for a romantic dinner!).

With Alizée it becomes deliciously simple to feast. Follow all of her HelloFresh adventures on Facebook and Instagram with the hashtag #alizeexhellofresh.

Do you want to discover the HelloFresh cooking boxes? Benefit from a 50 € reduction on your first 3 Boxes with the code http://www.hellofresh.fr/helloalizee HELLOALIZEE. Have fun in the kitchen!
Old 06-19-2021, 10:05 AM

Alex Rien is on a distinguished road

Old 07-08-2021, 02:31 PM

Post Alizée Challenge #1 Linguine with ricotta - Recipe Cooking Challenge 2021 July 8

https://blog.hellofresh.fr/alizee/alizee-x-hellofresh/

✨ COMPETITION ✨
Are you going to take up the challenge? Today, I'm throwing you my first Deliciously Simple challenge with HelloFresh! 😋 I loved cooking this recipe (one of my favorites): Linguine with ricotta, asparagus and smoked bacon. And I suggest you reproduce it at home, with family or friends! 😍

🎁 At stake: 2 autographed vinyls https://www.anaphoremusic.store/ from my album Gourmandises, 1 month subscription and HelloFresh Boxes! But that's not all. 🤗 At the end of the year, a big winner will be drawn among all the participants to... spend a masterclass day with me in the kitchen! 😄

⭐ Ready to put on the apron? Here's how to participate:

Find the recipe on this link: https://www.hellofresh.fr/about/alizee-challenges 📝
Prepare all the ingredients and go to the kitchen to make your Linguine with ricotta, asparagus & smoked bacon. Don't hesitate to follow the tips in my video! 💡
Share a photo or video of your masterpiece (get creative!) on social media (Instagram or Facebook) with the hashtag #AlizeexHelloFresh. 📸
Treat yourself! ❤️

📅 You have until August 8 to participate. I myself will select the 3 most creative winners of this first challenge. So get to the kitchen: it's up to you! 🌈 If you wish, the HelloFresh chefs also suggest that you replace the asparagus with zucchini.

👉 Contest rules available on the blog: https://blog.hellofresh.fr/jeux-conc...llofresh-2021/

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/CREgYUIDGOF/

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/alizeelyonn...90427589120412

#alizeexhellofresh #delicieusementsimple #hellofresh #hellofreshfr #hellofreshfrance

Old 07-08-2021, 09:26 PM

Post Regulations Game Contest “Alizée x HelloFresh” 2021

Regulations Game Contest “Alizée x HelloFresh” 2021

Recipe 1 Contest and Recipe 2 Contest:

Following the publication of the competition, follow the recipe shown by Alizée in the post of the competition, take a photo of the result of the recipe and publish it on Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #alizeexhellofresh no more than 30 days after the publication of the competition.

Dance 1 Competition and Dance 2 Competition:

Following the publication of the competition, reproduce the choreography shown by Alizée in the post of the competition, film the result on video using the AlizeexHelloFresh filter and publish the video on Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #alizeexhellofresh no more than 30 days after the publication of the competition.

The winners of each of the Challenges will be chosen by Alizée Lyonnet who will be the sole judge of their publications. Alizée will select the winners according to criteria of aesthetics and originality of their achievements.

The Big Lot will consist of a one-day masterclass for the winner and a companion of their choice, in the presence of Alizée Lyonnet and one of the HelloFresh chefs. The masterclass day will take place in Paris, on a working day between January 10, 2022 and February 28, 2022. It will run from 11 AM to 5 PM.
Old 07-09-2021, 04:48 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

What do you think of a TV show where she's the celebrity chef? Or maybe some weekly videos on Instagram where she make a good recipe without invasive editing cuts?

She seems to be perfect for a similar role!
Old 07-11-2021, 07:04 PM

Post Alizée Challenge #1 Linguine with ricotta - Recipe Cooking Challenge 2021 July 8

https://www.hellofresh.fr/about/alizee-challenges

Put on the apron with Alizée!

You will dance in the kitchen!

Hyperactive mother, accomplished artist and passionate about cooking, Alizée naturally lent herself to the game of our cooking boxes.

Until the end of the year, Alizée will throw you gourmet and creative challenges. With family or friends, get ready to make them happen! At stake? HelloFresh Boxes, autographed vinyls or even a day with Alizée to win... One thing is certain: it will dance behind the stove!

Challenge # 1: Linguine with ricotta!

Discover the secrets of the Linguine recipe with ricotta, asparagus and smoked bacon cooked by Alizée.

Visit our Instagram or Facebook accounts to find Alizée's tips on video and participate in this challenge! Try to win HelloFresh Boxes, vinyls autographed by Alizée or even a masterclass day with Alizée and one of our chefs! The big winner will have the chance to make our best recipes on this very special day!

Find below the steps of the recipe, the necessary ingredients and the rules of the game. You will have a blast!

The rules of the competition can be found on our blog.

Linguine with ricotta, asparagus & smoked bacon

Ingredients for 4 persons:
• 4 cloves of garlic
• 1 lemon
• 320g linguine
• 400g green asparagus or zucchini
• 150g smoked bacon
• 80g ricotta
• 50g grated Italian cheese
• 80g of arugula
• 40g of crushed walnuts
• Olive oil, salt and pepper

Step #1: Boil salted water. Chop the garlic. Cut off the hard part of the asparagus. Remove the leaves from the stem. Cut the large asparagus in half lengthwise. Then cut them into thirds. Cut the lemon into quarters and the bacon into pieces.
Step #2: Cook the linguine 12-14 min. Reserve 1 ladle of cooking water, then drain them. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a stir-fry pan over medium-high heat. Stir-fry half of the garlic for 30 sec. Add the asparagus and stir-fry 2-3 min. Salt and pepper.
Step #3: Lower the heat, add the bacon and the rest of the garlic. Stir-fry 3-7 min. Then add the linguine, ricotta, half the grated cheese and the reserved cooking water. Squeeze a little lemon juice over everything. Mix and heat 1-2 min.
Step #4: Serve the arugula in deep plates. Place the linguine with asparagus on top. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and crushed walnuts. Decorate with the remaining lemon wedges.

Tip #1: Add garlic for flavor
Tip #2: Let yourself be guided by the recipe card
Tip #3: Keep cooking water to bind the sauce
Tip #4: To stir-fry, tilt the pan and bring it back towards you with a sharp gesture
Tip #5: Sprinkle with lemon juice to spice it up
Tip #6: Sprinkle with nuts for crunch

It's your turn !
Take part in the Alizée challenge: cook the linguine recipe by following the steps and the ingredients. Don't hesitate to add your personal touch!

Post a photo of your delicious plates before August 8 on Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #AlizeexHelloFresh. Alizée will select 3 winners from your creations! Prizes:

1st prize: 1 month of HelloFresh Boxes + 1 vinyl autographed by Alizée
2nd prize: 1 HelloFresh Box + 1 vinyl autographed by Alizée
3rd prize: 1 HelloFresh Box

A draw will take place at the end of the year among all the participants in the Alizée Challenges to win the masterclass day with Alizée.

Why Alizée loves HelloFresh

HelloFresh saves time! No more shopping or planning menus.

There are many different recipes, with dishes that appeal to children and parents alike.

We receive the ingredients in the right quantities. Then, just follow the steps in the recipe card and presto, it's ready!

Old 07-24-2021, 02:43 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
What do you think of a TV show where she's the celebrity chef? Or maybe some weekly videos on Instagram where she make a good recipe without invasive editing cuts?

She should do a TV show where she is the host. It doesn't matter what the show is about, as long as Alizee is the host.

TicToks would be good, too.
Old 10-18-2021, 07:59 PM

Default Alizée Challenge

Alizée Challenge #2 Alizée x HelloFresh Reproduce the Dance Choreography Competition 2021 October 3

https://youtu.be/nUhDDwcDEBE

Alizée Challenge #2 Alizée x HelloFresh Dance Choreography Step-by-step explanations 2021 October 3

https://youtu.be/bqhvxJRUL9E

Alizée Challenge #3 Pizza Bianca - Alizée x HelloFresh Recipe Cooking Challenge 2021 October 18

https://youtu.be/4Wxaj8yiUl8

Old 10-19-2021, 07:19 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post

Alizee proved she had good culinary skills when she won the celebrity pastry contest some years ago. Whether her skills are advanced enough to be called a chef is another matter

HelloFresh meals are anti-chef. There is no thinking or creativity involved, just following instructions. I've tried one of their meals once and they are pretty bland. Maybe when she is off camera, she spices the meals up a little bit.

I like the idea of a series of unedited videos of Alizee doing everyday things, like cooking. Her personality is vibrant enough where she could keep it entertaining without even trying.