Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: Alizée En Concert - the Best performances in your opinion [01-17]?
L'Alize 3 30.00%
Hey! Amigo! 0 0%
Toc de mac 0 0%
J'en Ai Marre 0 0%
Lui ou toi 0 0%
Gourmandises 1 10.00%
L'e-mail a des ailes 1 10.00%
Mon maquis 1 10.00%
J.B.G. 0 0%
Moi... Lolita 3 30.00%
Amélie m'a dit 0 0%
Parler Tout bas 0 0%
C'est trop tard 0 0%
Youpidou 0 0%
Tempête 1 10.00%
À contre-courant 0 0%
J'ai pas vingt ans 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-2021, 04:12 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It's kind of funny though, when I find myself in a position where I haven't been ablt to listen to her music forr a while, even though I find it's not one of her top vocals as far as the concert, .it's always this moment that comes to mind.

https://youtu.be/sz4xDGUr91A?t=411
That part of Moi Lolita-- where she addresses the audience-- has a "documentary" feel to it. It is the one moment in En Concert which, to me, seems the most like "being there". (Does that make sense?)

I wish En Concert had more moments like that; I wish En Concert showed what happened between songs, I wish En Concert had more of a "being there" feel.

By the way, what is she saying? (Especially that last part):

Merci!
Voudrai chant encore...
Vous et tu.... (??????)

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 09-04-2021 at 04:20 PM..
Old 09-05-2021, 02:19 PM

Noppo555 is on a distinguished road

My favorite perfomance is between L'alizé, J'en Ai Marré and Gourmandises. If I had to pick one, I would probably pick Gourmandises; she looked so beautiful in that green dress coupled with her haircut, even though the white one is my favorite. In the L'alizé perfomance, she looked incredibly feminine, so that's my second favorite.

Last edited by Noppo555; 09-05-2021 at 02:27 PM..
Old 09-05-2021, 05:14 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppo555 View Post
If I had to pick one, I would probably pick Gourmandises; she looked so beautiful in that green dress coupled with her haircut.
Man!

You talk a little, but as you should!

What do you think... What would that dress look like when used by other women?

I think Alizée makes it so great and gorgeous!

Alizée 💜
Old 09-05-2021, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
What do you think... What would that dress look like when used by other women? I think Alizée makes it so great and gorgeous!
There's something about her that's very feminine that makes such dresses look stunning and perfect on her compared to other women. I think it mostly comes down to how she is, if that makes any sense; she's not bad-mouthed, she knows how to express herself through her bodily movements, she's thin (and those dresses were chosen and fit exactly for her), she has an attractive face, flawless skin, she looks "homely" in that specific dress (the green one) and she looks kind of "dreamy" in those videos (don't know how to put it into words, but when you see her dancing, it kind of enchants you and makes you stop thinking about anything else).

The other one I really liked is the one from Youpidou. I didn't like the other two; the yellow one didn't fit her too well and the other one seemed too "complex" visually.

I think she's the epitome of feminity or at least Mrs. Myléne knows how to bring the feminity out of a woman . I think she (Mrs. Myléne) has great, very great taste in clothing and music.

Oh, btw. I also liked the dress she wore for the concerts in Mexico and Russia in 2008, the one that kind of looks like the green one she wore in the En Concert performances. She looks more mature there with that haircuit (which is my favorite of hers), but she didn't dance that much in those perfomances so it didn't quite hit the same as the aforementioned perfomances. When she dances around the scenario, is when she truly shines, because as I said, it ensnares you.

Last edited by Noppo555; 09-05-2021 at 05:50 PM.. Reason: Redundancy; too long.
Old 09-05-2021, 09:14 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

Quote:
There's something about her that's very feminine that makes such dresses look stunning and perfect on her compared to other women. I think it mostly comes down to how she is, if that makes any sense; she's not bad-mouthed, she knows how to express herself through her bodily movements, she's thin (and those dresses were chosen and fit exactly for her), she has an attractive face, flawless skin, she looks "homely" in that specific dress (the green one) and she looks kind of "dreamy" in those videos (don't know how to put it into words, but when you see her dancing, it kind of enchants you and makes you stop thinking about anything else).

The other one I really liked is the one from Youpidou. I didn't like the other two; the yellow one didn't fit her too well and the other one seemed too "complex" visually.

I think she's the epitome of feminity or at least Mrs. Myléne knows how to bring the feminity out of a woman . I think she (Mrs. Myléne) has great, very great taste in clothing and music.

Oh, btw. I also liked the dress she wore for the concerts in Mexico and Russia in 2008, the one that kind of looks like the green one she wore in the En Concert performances. She looks more mature there with that haircuit (which is my favorite of hers), but she didn't dance that much in those perfomances so it didn't quite hit the same as the aforementioned perfomances. When she dances around the scenario, is when she truly shines, because as I said, it ensnares you.
Very well said!

As for Alizée, it’s hard to say what’s the Core/Essence of her attraction [= because everything is]!

Her phenomenal, I would say close to the supernatural, enchantment power should be explored and studied in big & major universities and the highest research institutes!

I also understand what you mean... As for the yellow outfit, it has some fit problems, but I still think it’s 100% incredibly amazing wonderful!

And as I already mentioned, Alizée forced me to like those "art costumes" too! (Outfits become new content when I have time...)

And so... Luckily, she was on the move almost all the time at En Concert, MEX and RUS it was less, agree with that too! The "scarcity" of dance was a pity...

-----------------------

By the way, did you mean this (at least quite similar to that marvelous green dress): or Do you mean, for example, an outfit with a picture of a black cat?

Admittedly, if I asked myself, it’s that and the same, both are practically equally stunning, etc.!

Alizée 💜
Old 09-05-2021, 09:51 PM

Quote:
By the way, did you mean this (at least quite similar to that marvelous green dress): or Do you mean, for example, an outfit with a picture of a black cat?

Admittedly, if I asked myself, it’s that and the same, both are practically equally stunning, etc.!
Yeah, that's the dress I'm talking about. It's definitely my favorite one and that includes the haircut (like I said, it's my favorite haircut of hers).

She's way too beautiful. I don't know how some people can't see it (mostly women), but she's definitely one of the most beautiful women on earth. There could be some other women with "better" body proportions (which is subjective) or with unique or "better" facial features (again, subjective), but they don't have that kind of feminity that's so endearing and which she easily shows when she's on camera.

Oh, also. She's close to her 40's now, but still is beautiful and looks much younger than she really is for her age.

Last edited by Noppo555; 09-05-2021 at 09:58 PM..
Old 09-06-2021, 03:27 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Her phenomenal, I would say close to the supernatural, enchantment power should be explored and studied in big & major universities and the highest research institutes!
Special effects experts in Hollywood need to study En Concert frame-by-frame, and figure out how to digitally re-create Alizee!

Then Alizee can "star" in movie after movie!

Edit:

Quote:
I think it is Alizee's face.

When I watch En Concert, I find myself thinking that Alizee has one of the most beautiful faces that I've ever seen. Alizee is indeed very pretty--- but in addition to 'very pretty' there is something about Alizee's face that is mesmerizing. Its something I don't understand.

Edit:

Quote:
I don't know how some people can't see it (mostly women), but she's definitely one of the most beautiful women on earth.
I've noticed that women are often _terrible_ at judging the attractiveness of other women. Its as if they are blind. Even when you try to explain it to them (by, for instance, showing them example after example) they just don't get it.

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 09-06-2021 at 03:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-06-2021, 04:18 AM

Quote:
I would like to add that she seems really modest and that her voice is very soft and also easy to listen to, it's not too low nor high pitched. I have a small problem when it comes to other people's voices: I get very annoyed (to the point of storming out of a room) if I don't like how someone else speaks, the different tones of a voice (specially when someone is trying to fake emotions), the pitch or their accent; I find her voice (Alizée's) kind of soothing, it's a kind of voice I could hear all day.

She also has a beautiful smile and she seems to be always (genuinely) smiling and happy, like she loves to perform and that she's grateful for all the opportunities she has found. I think we all can agree that great smiles are attractive, so it adds another point.

Her mannerisms are pretty damn cute and feminine sometimes. Don't know if she practiced her mannerisms or if it comes to her naturally, but like I said, she expresses herself pretty well through her body; you don't have to know french or hear her to know that she's happy and loves what she's doing. She handles herself without a drop of shyness or other emotions that might impact her performances.

I don't find her attractive in a "sexy" way (I don't like Moi Lolita nor J'en Ai Marré, btw), because she doesn't give off those vibes, but in a "homely" way, in the same way you would find your wife of 20 years of marriage, attractive. I don't have a wife, but that's the closest thing I could relate my feelings to. Don't misunderstand me, please, I find her pretty sexy in some perfomances and if I had only seem the J'en Ai Marré performance (the one where she wears the sailor suit) my conceptions of her would have gotten stuck at "she's hot" (probably) and any extrapolation that can come out off that kind of thought.

I think it all boils down to how feminine, modest and "homely" she is, how she (really/naturally) is. Maybe she's not the same one we see in videos, but I think it's not too far off either.

Sorry for being too off-topic, but it's kind of puzzling what makes her so attractive for some people. I guess different people want different kinds of attractiveness in a woman; some like "sexy" attractive, while others like "femenine (while still being modest) and homely" attractive (basically the ideal woman; I guess I'm not asking for much ). She SEEMS like that kind of person you know in the instant you talk to her, that she's someone special that you could spend decades together with; someone you would get married to in a heartbeat, without second thoughts. This is the kind of feeling I feel when I see older pics of her.

Last edited by Noppo555; 09-07-2021 at 12:13 AM..
Old 09-06-2021, 07:54 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Talking

Boys, boys... Not so fast and a lot of facts when you have to answer all [joke, joke]!

Quote:
Yeah, that's the dress I'm talking about. It's definitely my favorite one and that includes the haircut (like I said, it's my favorite haircut of hers).
Good reminder... I have to admit I almost forgot... Very stunning dress!

I think the best hair style is perhaps - clearly - just in the En Concert era, but Alizée doesn’t have a bad style!!

Quote:
She's way too beautiful. I don't know how some people can't see it (mostly women), but she's definitely one of the most beautiful women on earth. There could be some other women with "better" body proportions (which is subjective) or with unique or "better" facial features (again, subjective), but they don't have that kind of feminity that's so endearing and which she easily shows when she's on camera.
The resistance from some women may be understandable as Alizée is starting to be a threat already through Youtube, lol!

But if any man... I would say troll or so far from normal that...

Quote:
Oh, also. She's close to her 40's now, but still is beautiful and looks much younger than she really is for her age.
It’s incomprehensible, and she could very well still wear the same performance costumes as when she was young [or exactly the same style], and that would be very lovely and desirable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
Special effects experts in Hollywood need to study En Concert frame-by-frame, and figure out how to digitally re-create Alizee!

Then Alizee can "star" in movie after movie!
I don't support cloning, but if someone...

Quote:
I think it is Alizee's face.

When I watch En Concert, I find myself thinking that Alizee has one of the most beautiful faces that I've ever seen. Alizee is indeed very pretty--- but in addition to 'very pretty' there is something about Alizee's face that is mesmerizing. Its something I don't understand.
You can't disagree with this if you're an Alizée fan!

For the first time I saw live shows like JEAM, Gourmandises and L'Alize etc... Her face was "hidden" in part because of everything else...

There was so much to watch!

Then En Concert and e.g. ACC live performances... A whole new world, Alizeé’s amazing and phenomenal face, how is that even possible?!?!

Quote:
I've noticed that women are often _terrible_ at judging the attractiveness of other women. Its as if they are blind. Even when you try to explain it to them (by, for instance, showing them example after example) they just don't get it.
Alizée is an unintended threat to so many women, luckily many know how to take it the other way around and they also enjoy at least the music!

Quote:
I would like to add that she seems really modest and that her voice is very soft and also easy to listen to, it's not too low nor high pitched. I have a small problem when it comes to other people's voices: I get very annoyed (to the point of storming out of a room) if I don't like how someone else speaks, the different tones of a voice (specially when someone is trying to fake emotions), the pitch or their accent; I find her voice (Alizée's) kind of soothing, it's a kind of voice I could hear all day.

She also has a beautiful smile and she seems to be always (genuinely) smiling and happy, like she loves to perform and that she's grateful for all the opportunities she has found. I think we all can agree that great smiles are attractive, so it adds another point.

Her mannerisms are pretty damn cute and feminine sometimes. Don't know if she practiced her mannerisms or if it comes to her naturally, but like I said, she expresses herself pretty well through her body; you don't have to know french or hear her to know that she's happy and loves what she's doing. She handles herself without a drop of shyness or other emotions that might impact her performances.
Can it be better said!

This is certainly one of the reasons why Alizée is so versatile when she, in spite of her greatness and fame, is also humble and modest and does not emphasize herself!!

And also shy, even if it really doesn’t show up in any performance or interview!

I think everything is more or less natural to her, it is a must!

And her voice and singing voice... Drugs at their best and positively, like I said!!

Quote:
Sorry for being too off-topic, but it's kind of puzzling what makes her so attractive for some people. I guess different people want different kinds of attractiveness in a woman;...
I have this "problem", psychosis™, 🤤maybe just because... I like both sexy, even naughty, but also very loving, feminine and family-oriented women = all this is easily found in Alizée, especially according to what she herself wants to be and how she performs!!!!

Alizée 💜
Old 09-07-2021, 04:54 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

Let's see...

The "Overall situation" of the votes cast is interesting after seven [7] votes!

I might be a little suprised that L'alize is already leading quite clearly - by three [3] votes!

Why suprise? I don't know, but I didin't set this performance very high(now on my list, even though the rankings on my lists change almost daily)! ...Maybe when the performance opened this amazing concert and all its beauty, it's already one valid reason!?

It will be exiting to see how this poll develops when and if more and more votes come over time!!!!!!!

Alizée 💜

Tags
alizee, concert, poll, ranking, review