Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Translations

Old 08-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

I never think of her in a dirty kinda of a way, I admire her for who she is. Besides, the lyrics were written by Mylene and the image were created purposefully by Mylene to potray Alizee in a certain way.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:53 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
I never think of her in a dirty kinda of a way
(Sigh.)

I give up.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 08-10-2007, 11:06 PM
Alizee Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
(Sigh.)

I give up.
Give up on what? There are other members on the forums who have indicated that they don't think of Alizee in a dirty kinda way and I think thats a good thing, that means that Alizee is very unique. What, am I all of a sudden should have dirty thoughts about her?
Old 08-10-2007, 11:42 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Ali:

Please note that I added bold to the word "dirty" in my quote of your post. This means that my problem is with your use of that word to describe things I don't believe deserve it.

Violence, coercion, malice, cruelty, these things are "dirty." (And no, of course you should not have violent, coercive, malicious, or cruel thoughts towards Alizée -- or anyone else.) Sex, unless characterized by one or more of those things, is not "dirty."

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716

Last edited by Deepwaters; 08-10-2007 at 11:46 PM..
Old 08-11-2007, 01:44 AM
Alizee Fan!

Quote:
Ali:

Please note that I added bold to the word "dirty" in my quote of your post. This means that my problem is with your use of that word to describe things I don't believe deserve it.

Violence, coercion, malice, cruelty, these things are "dirty." (And no, of course you should not have violent, coercive, malicious, or cruel thoughts towards Alizée -- or anyone else.) Sex, unless characterized by one or more of those things, is not "dirty."
Oh come on Deepwaters, I did not use the "dirty" in the sense that you are interpreting it, I was using it as more of a slang. What I mean is that I don't think of Alizee in a sexual way, I have too much respect for her and view her in a completely different manner. I feel like I am disrespecting her as well as women in general if a view them in that manner. My views are more in line with Tye and Killian as well as many others who have respect for Alizee. You take things too seriously.

Last edited by Ali; 08-11-2007 at 01:47 AM..
Old 08-11-2007, 02:23 AM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Well I don't think we should look at Deepwaters as some kind of "horn-dog". You make it sound as though he has no respect for Alizee and I'm quite sure he does. When he thinks of Alizee, he does not think of how much he would love to have sex with her. We all here respect Alizee here more than that I'm sure. Though any straight man who would say he would not be sexually attracted to Alizee, I think would be lying trough his teeth.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 08-12-2007, 01:52 AM
Alizee Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chommpers View Post
Though any straight man who would say he would not be sexually attracted to Alizee, I think would be lying trough his teeth.
Hold on a minute. As a straight guy I would on very rare occasion have thoughts about Alizee of the nature that you are alluding to. It's only natural! What I was trying to get across to Deepwaters is that when I see Alizee the first thoughts that come to mind aren't of how I can get in bed with her. Thats all.

Quote:
The idea of sex as dirty, or of lustful thoughts as disrespectful, is something that bothers me a great deal. It's behind a lot of what's wrong with our civilization (although by no means all of it).
As I said in my previous posts I was using the word "dirty" as more of a slang term. I am an engineering student and when I take university engineering classes then I can use appropriate words when writing technical documents and assign specific words to specific things. This is a forum, I can be more loose in the words I use because after all we are here to have fun. Lets not get hung up on what words people use to describe certain things.