Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Support

Old 04-08-2015, 03:22 AM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Here are my recommendations on how to put together a bio on a homepage.
I think the above bio by Antares is fine. It would be a good idea to put a small picture in the text next to the description of Blonde because it was her last album, after all.
My recommendation is to put a thumbnail of this image: https://twitter.com/AlizeeUSA/status...911104/photo/1

The title of the picture is An Angel's ID photo! ..., and she really looks angelic in that picture, and even a blonde in addition.
Of course the picture should be a link so that you can click on it and see it full size.
Old 04-08-2015, 03:42 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post
Here are my recommendations on how to put together a bio on a homepage.
I think the above bio by Antares is fine. It would be a good idea to put a small picture in the text next to the description of Blonde because it was her last album, after all.
My recommendation is to put a thumbnail of this image:

The title of the picture is An Angel's ID photo! ..., and she really looks angelic in that picture, and even a blonde in addition.
Of course the picture should be a link so that you can click on it and see it full size.

I'm glad you liked that post!

Well I've got plenty more where that came from, including, as I said above, the picture that our dear friend Pepon colored from the Blonde era. Also from that Cacharel commercial.

I will make a little thumbnail of that and post it, so the big real one is saved for AAm's homepage if we decide to use it
Old 04-08-2015, 08:40 AM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post

I'm glad you liked that post!

Well I've got plenty more where that came from, including, as I said above, the picture that our dear friend Pepon colored from the Blonde era. Also from that Cacharel commercial.

I will make a little thumbnail of that and post it, so the big real one is saved for AAm's homepage if we decide to use it

okay, actually I am really looking forward to see how the homepage will look like at the end ...