Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 08-04-2012, 04:11 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Just face it, you are butt kissers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1

I love how people who dislike the tattoos say " I can have my own opinions, don't judge me" but when people who support her tattoos say so, it's "brown nosing", instead of simply expressing OUR opinion.

Speaks for itself no?
Old 08-04-2012, 04:19 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

There's nothing wrong with liking tattoos, but I would be concerned at the rate she is getting them. I have friends that are hardcore into tattoos, but they're not getting one every couple weeks.
Old 08-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
I rest my case.

I love how people who dislike the tattoos say " I can have my own opinions, don't judge me" but when people who support her tattoos say so, it's "brown nosing", instead of simply expressing OUR opinion.
You should change the word from "people" to person since you are replying to one person and using them as an example to support your case!
Also you were the one who brought up the topic not Euphoria............

As for my opinion; the lady went from supposed "classy" woman to trashy woman!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 08-04-2012 at 05:00 PM..
Old 08-04-2012, 05:10 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
You should change the word from "people" to person since you are replying to one person and using them as an example to support your case!
wrong. I said people and meant it. Because Euphoria is not the only member here who accuses people who simply don't mind the tattoos, of being "brown nosers".

Members have the right to dislike her tattoos. And they have the right to express that opinion. But so do the members who don't mind her tattoos. That's the point I'm making. To say I'm a brown noser simply because I don't mind her tattoos, is ridiculous. To compare not caring about tattoos, to letting her walk off a bridge, is ridiculous.

When I first became a fan, yes, I was a kiss ass. Lili could do no wrong in my eyes. It was the same for most of us I think. But over time, that goes away. These days, there are plenty of things Lili could do that would make me question her, or even just pack my bags and leave.

If she got a face tattoo, I would have an INCREDIBLY hard time being ok with that. If she got a tattoo of Mickey Mouse doing a line of cocaine off of Minnie's back, I'd be out the door.

So far, the tattoos she has, just are not that big of a deal to me. And that is MY right to feel that way. That does NOT make me a kiss ass. It simply makes my views different from others.

The point is, if members here want to be able to say "I don't like her tats" and not get flamed for it....then those same members, should not insult those of us who post "I don't mind the tats"

I think that's fair enough.

Last edited by BrianO1; 08-04-2012 at 05:19 PM..
Old 08-04-2012, 05:27 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
wrong. I said people and meant it. Because Euphoria is not the only member here who accuses people who simply don't mind the tattoos, of being "brown nosers".

Members have the right to dislike her tattoos. And they have the right to express that opinion. But so do the members who don't mind her tattoos. That's the point I'm making. To say I'm a brown noser simply because I don't mind her tattoos, is ridiculous. To compare not caring about tattoos, to letting her walk off a bridge, is ridiculous.

When I first became a fan, yes, I was a kiss ass. Lili could do no wrong in my eyes. It was the same for most of us I think. But over time, that goes away. These days, there are plenty of things Lili could do that would make me question her, or even just pack my bags and leave.

If she got a face tattoo, I would have an INCREDIBLY hard time being ok with that. If she got a tattoo of Mickey Mouse doing a line of cocaine off of Minnie's back, I'd be out the door.

So far, the tattoos she has, just are not that big of a deal to me. And that is MY right to feel that way. That does NOT make me a kiss ass. It simply makes my views different from others.

The point is, if members here want to be able to say "I don't like her tats" and not get flamed for it....then those same members, should not insult those of us who post "I don't mind the tats"

100% agree...

Old 08-04-2012, 05:58 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

I totally agree with you too, but for me it is personally a big deal. Because amongst other things it teached me that she isn't a goddess, she isn't perfect at she isn't the idealised person I ever wanted to be fan off.
It took me four years to get that change in my mind.
Still I find her interesting, post pretty much in the forums and I'am curious about her new album and I get it when people think that I am hating here, it also seems to me sometimes like this, but I really don't. The discovery of her made a big impact in my mind years ago and it's a part of my life.
I also understand that there are pretty much true fans, who still see her as the chosen one and I think some truely like everything she does, but I also think there are many who supress the feeling of what they don't like.
The topic Alizée is important to me and it's the only star which news I still look up recently and it's the only one for whom I use forums.
And you have to accept that there are some people not beeing die hard fans and wouldn't the forum be boring if every comment would be only "she is the best on earth"
Don't you die hard fans think I would think you are dumb, you just have another taste and philosophy, why I haven't got.
Old 08-04-2012, 06:28 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Damn, the brown nosing in this thread just went up like 1000%
Coming from you, that doesn't surprise me.

Edit:

Quote:
Just face it, you are butt kissers. It's okay as long as you admit it. I've never met a group of people like Alizee fans. Her hardcore fans literally worship every single thing she does. I guess it wouldn't bother me so much if they held the same standards for all women. I'm sorry, but I don't like it. Yes, she is a grown woman, but I'm quite positive that the people who supposedly adore her, would basically let her walk off a bridge because she wanted to.

The shit you people talk about her marriage and Jeremy is absolutely ridiculous and you have NO idea what you're talking about. You should be THANKING him right now. I don't wanna say too much, but let's just say that Alizee would still be on her hiatus if it weren't for him.
Thanking Jeremy? What a stupid ass opinion. Let's see what has happened since she hooked up with Jeremy.

She left two of the most talented people in the music industry in France.

Had to cancel 2 concerts in France after her first lame album on her own.

Couldn't even schedule a concert with her next album.

I'm sorry..............there I go ass kissing again.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-05-2012 at 01:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
1. wrong. I said people and meant it. Because Euphoria is not the only member here who accuses people who simply don't mind the tattoos, of being "brown nosers".

2. Members have the right to dislike her tattoos. And they have the right to express that opinion. But so do the members who don't mind her tattoos. That's the point I'm making. To say I'm a brown noser simply because I don't mind her tattoos, is ridiculous. To compare not caring about tattoos, to letting her walk off a bridge, is ridiculous.

3. When I first became a fan, yes, I was a kiss ass. Lili could do no wrong in my eyes. It was the same for most of us I think. But over time, that goes away. These days, there are plenty of things Lili could do that would make me question her, or even just pack my bags and leave.

4. If she got a face tattoo, I would have an INCREDIBLY hard time being ok with that. If she got a tattoo of Mickey Mouse doing a line of cocaine off of Minnie's back, I'd be out the door.

5. So far, the tattoos she has, just are not that big of a deal to me. And that is MY right to feel that way. That does NOT make me a kiss ass. It simply makes my views different from others.

6. The point is, if members here want to be able to say "I don't like her tats" and not get flamed for it....then those same members, should not insult those of us who post "I don't mind the tats"

1. I have seen no evidence in the last 10 pages of this thread to spark your generalization of "people" but only 1 person who you are using to represent "people" which is extremely unfair!

2. You are just stating the obvious but nevertheless I agree. As for why it was implied you are a "brown noser," I cant speak for Euphoria but I am pretty sure it has a lot more to do with other things and not your posts on this particular topic. As for your comparison, there is a lot more to it than her just getting tattoos and more of the concern for her erratic and otherwise previously nonexistent behavior!

3. Well now you are admitting to being a brown noser even if you say you are no longer; that does not help your case! If you feel you "were" a brown noser then im sure people must have picked up on it as well. That is good you are willing to admit you are critical of her; I personally think one is not a real fan unless you can be critical.

4. I am holding you to that Brain, not the leaving part ... I dont want you to leave ... but I want you to be the first person to be critical of her if she gets a Mike Tyson tattoo Sadly at the rate she is going I dont even feel this is too far fetched so be careful! At least she has been consistently far away from the drug world so we will be lucky in that we will not have to see the Minnie drug tattoo in which you speak of.

5. Fair enough but as I said before I dont think anything you said in this thread can get or has gotten you that label! It would be extremely shallow of a member to otherwise draw that conclusion from this thread and you should not feel that way either. Finally who cares what people think Brian, it is a forum, just speak your opinion and hope for the best! You cant be mad at someone for disagreeing or judging you biased on your opinions ... it is a human trait that we ALL DO! Now if someone was to flame you, attack you, or try to silence you because of your opinion I would be the first member here to defend your right to speak your mind!

6. I agree! I just don't see any flaming from any side ... if you feel otherwise I welcome you to PM me and we can discuss it!

Respectfully;
Mike~

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 08-04-2012 at 06:43 PM..
Old 08-04-2012, 06:43 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

Sure there are some or many "brown nosers" but at least some, I think, honestly love everything she does. And I accept this, and even have respect for them, because they love the real Alizée true and not an image which was created.
Old 08-04-2012, 06:49 PM

para.izée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Also you were the one who brought up the topic not Euphoria............

As for my opinion; the lady went from supposed "classy" woman to trashy woman!
At the very least. One would expect a little more care when making these remarks in such a polysemous manner.