Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Translations

Old 04-16-2020, 01:30 PM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

This is an analysis of Moi Lolita originally in French that I translated using Google.
Some parts may not make sense, but it's pretty readable. I'll leave the website link below.

My name is Lolita, Lo or Lola, similar to the same "
The" me "marks the navel side of adolescence. The way Lolita has to say her name is very childish. In addition, she marks a pause by pronouncing her first name (LO-LITA): "Be careful, I'm not only Lo the little girl, but Lolita and it's not the same"

Excerpt from Nabokov's book: "She was Lo in the morning, Lo very short , one meter forty eight in socks, standing on one foot. She was Lola in pants. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted lines of the forms. But in my arms, it was always Lolita "

The real first name is Dolores, but we attribute several diminutives to it: Lo, Lola, Dolly, Lolita, which each correspond to a part of her personality: Lo and Lola for the simple and innocent girl, Dolly for the classmates and Lolita for lovers. It seems that in this text, Mylene emphasizes the relationship of Dolores therefore d'Alizée with the men since the phrase "Me I am called Lolita" is often repeated: Here Dolores is Lolita. "My name is Lolita,
when I dream of wolves it's Lola who bleeds"
Translation: when I dream of men, part of me (the little girl) hurts, refuses. Lola is bleeding: the blood of human defloration (wolves). Lolita dreams of wolves, she has no lovers, many boys please her. For Lolita as much as for Lola, men are threatening (wolves), she does not know them well, for her there is no man in particular, it would rather be a "pack" of man. It is important to note that Lolita dreams of wolves, for now men are still in the realm of fantasy, it is a dream that she has not realized because men have a scary side for her.

"When I fork my tongue, I have a giggle as crazy as a phenomenon"
"fork my tongue": two-way: speaking (pronouncing one word in place of another) or kissing a boy. Take the second possibility, Lolita kisses the boys (a priori made mature) but when she does not succeed it makes her laugh: Lolita is light, this is all a game, she does not take it seriously (it's lola which is still in it). Lolita dares, does things, but when it crashes she becomes Lola again.

"My name is Lolita, Lo de vie Lo with Dilluvian loves"
Lolita is "Lo of life": in two senses: Lo the girl full of life or the water of life. Let us take the second possibility: Lolita is brandy, it intoxicates men and makes them happy as wine does. Worse, just like alcohol, Lolita can become a vice you can't live without. Lo has a lot of friends, it varies, a real little libertine but beware it's LO and not LOLITA so we deduce that the "Dilluvian loves" are practically platonic. Second verse:

"My name is Lolita, college girl with blue methylene stockings"
Here we have the famous fantasy of men: the little college girl who seems very wise in her uniform but in fact who is not at all .. .
"I'm called Lolita,
With Lolita, it has to move, but always as she wants because she is angry! We can also understand in "mid-wool" the first name Mylene: and yes Alizée (alias Lolita) is not the "mini mylene" as some have nicknamed but it is Alizée in short.

"Motus and mouth that does not tell mom that I am a phenomenon"
Motus and mouth sewn! Mom must not know that I am a phenomenon ". This sentence underlines the childish side of Lolita, on the one hand with the expression of the beginning then also by the fear of the mother." I am a phenomenon "=" I am a lolita, an enticing teenager, I play big "but mom must not be aware. Choru

" It's not my fault "
Self-defense phrase, it seems that Lolita feels the need to justify herself as if she had done something stupid! Lolita teases men and she knows it ("I'm a phenomenon") but apparently she doesn't do it on purpose. Beyond her control? Lolita knows what she is doing but it seems that she does not control everything so with this infantile prase, she hides behind Lola to remind her that she is not yet an adult. This sentence can be intended for men as well (she feels lost compared to what she caused in them) or for her mother.

"And when I give my tongue to the cats I see the others ready to pounce on me"
It is in my opinion the most daring prase that Mylene has written in her entire career. First interpretation: "when I no longer know what to do and that I have gone too far, the others realize that I was only playing and blame me". We can understand this only by listening because we can see that "cats" is in the plural. From there we can understand: "when I kiss men, other men would like me to do the same with them" or then "when I kiss men, I know that my mother / my parents will yell "or again and this interpretation only engages me" when I practice fellatio (and not always with the same boy) I know that others want me to do the same "."It's not my fault, if I hear everything around me LOLITA, Me Lolita"
"Hello Helli you're ahhhh!" : "hi lolita, you are super pretty" to say the least.
"Hello Helli you're mine Lolita": everyone would like lolita to belong to her, whether it's the boys where her mom (who doesn't want her to grow)

NB: during the musical bridge, Alizée repeats "LO- LI-TA "in a loop, as if to symbolize the enchantment of the lolita on boys. We can also understand "Loli t'a ...": "I got you, now I'm obsessed with you".

https://ventdecorse.skyrock.com/6782...oi-lolita.html