Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 08-19-2018, 11:26 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

The following is a Google translation. I find it confusing, but number 6 jumps out at me: a Meet and Greet with Alizee on October 12 & 13 at 6:00 PM! I'm thinking a Meet and Greet will be like an album signing, but without the album. Thank you Kulli.

1. We are looking forward to hearing from you and confirming you to our friends

2. Good day to all those who requested extra information and the format for the meet and greet at 11:00 AM is sent all thanks

3. We are grateful to more than 500 people who have sent us mail, we will continue to answer your questions little by little. Greetings thank you

4. since there will be an artist for the day October 12 and an artist more along with smooth for October 13. for now, only the meet and greet are being offered

5. Thank you very much for your wait, at this moment we begin to respond with the information we will send mail by mail. and by instragram after 9:00 PM

6. To all those interested in the meet & Greet with alizee starting at 6 PM, the emails and messages begin to be answered. We appreciate your understanding.

7. I need a comunicoloco woman or someone with good physical presence for press conference of the secret fashion show, interested send message greetings

Last edited by Shepherd; 08-20-2018 at 01:28 AM..
Old 08-20-2018, 08:53 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I live in San Antonio, so not far from the Mexican border, but 900 miles from Puebla. This might be the closest Alizée will ever come to my hometown, so I was thinking of going down there. The problem is there are a lot of unknowns. If Alizée is a model who will spend no more than a minute or two on the walkway, I don't think that would be worth the cost or the trouble of flying to Puebla. I'm also a little antsy about traveling in Mexico because of all the gangsters. American tourists are regularly kidnaped for ransom and Trump's taking children from Hispanic parents and locking the kids in cages isn't winning us any friends down Mexico way.
I think the days of safe, deep road trips into Mexico is over for Americans, at least for now. Even many of the resort towns on the west coast of Mexico has been very dangerous for tourists lately. There are so many socio-economic problems in Mexico that leading a life of crime is seen as a viable means to escape poverty. Cartels, human smuggling, kidnapping, you name it. It's a long drive and you'd have to stop for gas and a place to stay overnight. You look at somebody wrong and you might be in trouble fast. If you can't fly, I wouldn't go.
Old 08-20-2018, 11:05 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I too am worried about this appearance. Things weren't good there when she first went there and they have gotten much worse in recent years. I hope this is at a secure location if there is any such thing in Mexico.
Old 08-20-2018, 08:11 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

The last time she went to Mexico, she told her friends she had a bodyguard. They were surprised at that. Apparently, that kind of precaution isn't necessary for France.
Old 08-24-2018, 06:19 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

For all it's worth, word on the street is the fashion show is sold out.
Old 08-27-2018, 09:37 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
The last time she went to Mexico, she told her friends she had a bodyguard. They were surprised at that. Apparently, that kind of precaution isn't necessary for France.
If she came to the US and needed a bodyguard, I would apply and work for free.
Old 08-28-2018, 11:56 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Talk about the fox watching the hen house...

Last edited by Rev; 08-29-2018 at 12:31 AM..
Old 09-11-2018, 12:37 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I'm sure she'll be ok. Like any other country I'm sure, Mexico has its ups and downs, but let's not get too carried away with suspicion about the situation there. Maybe just don't wear a red hat

The sound problems at the Warsaw show should encourage them to run a tight ship, plus she'll have Gregoire and possibly her brother again to look out for her.
Old 10-05-2018, 05:58 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Man, security wise this is scary AF. Like Shepherd said, this is not a good place to be for americans. Luckily she is French and hopefully has plenty of bodyguards this time. Just knowing how freaked out she was from the videos back during her Psych days, I can't imagine how nervous she will be this time. Nowhere in Mexico is safe...for even the Mexican people!

I'm hoping she realizes this and hires MULTIPLE trusting bodyguards who aren't compromised by cartels to be kindapping anyone.

EDIT: Forgot she will have Gregoire with her, and as Fall said her brother. Still, hopefully they hire a tour guide and some bodyguards during their stay.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:25 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by User22 View Post
Man, security wise this is scary AF. Like Shepherd said, this is not a good place to be for americans. Luckily she is French and hopefully has plenty of bodyguards this time. Just knowing how freaked out she was from the videos back during her Psych days, I can't imagine how nervous she will be this time. Nowhere in Mexico is safe...for even the Mexican people!

I'm hoping she realizes this and hires MULTIPLE trusting bodyguards who aren't compromised by cartels to be kindapping anyone.

EDIT: Forgot she will have Gregoire with her, and as Fall said her brother. Still, hopefully they hire a tour guide and some bodyguards during their stay.
I don't foresee any issues for Alizee even though the world is a far more dangerous place today than it was 10 years ago, no matter where you are. I mean, look at what has happened in Paris during that time. Cartels are the scourge of Mexico, but money and power is their prime motivator, and there just isn't much of either messing with Alizee.

Her Mexican fans are very enthusiastic, which might have freaked the Psych Alizee out a decade ago. She knows what to expect this time around. As for the rogue fan who might make her feel uncomfortable or in danger, there will be a hundred others ready to beat his arse, alongside the bodyguards.

As far as Greg being there, I expect him to be traveling with her wherever she tours in the future, and I think Alizee would not want it any other way. One of the things I found sad about her earlier career with her travels and photos was that somebody significant to her seemed to be always missing. I found that incredibly unfortunate.