Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-24-2009, 05:00 AM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

ahahahah girly got jokes always blame the foreigner, u racist ahahahah what a shame hahahaha, just joking anyways, cheearleading fun to watch no dought and what u girls do is amazing. Im scared of heights but only to a point were im on an edge, if im not on a edge im fine. And to the cold weather thing I love the cold weather, even in winter i wear t-shirts, widows are open in my car while driving, or A/C is blowing. Idk why i love, guess it has to do were i grew up. Grew up in the mountain ranges, little bit higher altitutes. But during summer i dont like the heat, never can get use to it.

Last edited by Srbski-kralj; 05-24-2009 at 04:07 PM..
Old 05-24-2009, 06:01 AM
The Snowboarder

SimonH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
And to the cold weather thing I love the cold weather, even in winter i wear t-shirts, widows are open in my car while driving, or A/C is blowing.
True that. I sometimes snowboard in a t-shirt & my car windows are always down.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:08 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
True that. I sometimes snowboard in a t-shirt & my car windows are always down.
Yeah man i guess it just depends were you grew up and whats ur prefrence.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:20 AM
Jolie Fée Princesse

CinnamonPixie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
ahahahah girly got jokes always blame the foreigner, u racist ahahahah what a shame hahahaha, just joking anyways, cheearleading fun to watch no dought and what u girls do is amazing. Im scared of heights but only to a point were im on an edge, if im not on a edge im fine. And to the cold weather thing I love the cold weather, even in winter i wear t-shirts, widows are open in my car while driving, or A/C is blowing. Idk why i love, guess it has to do were i grew up. Grew up in the mountain ranges, little bit higher altitutes. But during summer i dont like the heat, never can get use to it.
Oh, I can see already that you're going to be trouble! :\ I'm gonna be watching you!

You better believe it that this girly's got jokes...
I've got jokes, I've got class, I've got my own sense of self & style, I've got a spotlight everybody sees, and I know every move, too!
So keep testing me boy and I'll kick your, as easy as a wink I'll end that denial; And I'll set you right to begging on your knees, to prove it to you!

I DO have you beat on the cold weather thing! One winter evening, my bf wanted ice cream (you can't make this stuff up), and we were walking home. It was foggy (ice fog) and below -60 degrees F! We ate the ice cream, he got Strawberry (my favorite, so I couldn't turn it down) at a local place that had great ice cream! We must have broken like 2 dozen plastic spoons on that walk home... It was so cold they kept getting brittle!
Old 05-26-2009, 12:25 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonPixie View Post
Oh, I can see already that you're going to be trouble! :\ I'm gonna be watching you!

You better believe it that this girly's got jokes...
I've got jokes, I've got class, I've got my own sense of self & style, I've got a spotlight everybody sees, and I know every move, too!
So keep testing me boy and I'll kick your, as easy as a wink I'll end that denial; And I'll set you right to begging on your knees, to prove it to you!

damn woman! sounds like fun. when shall we meet?

Old 05-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Im a 100% Sone

ahahaha funny, but lol come talk to me when me and my cousin were having a bet who can last the longest outside in the snow with nothing on but in our boxers. Yeah no lie, we went outside hte lake was frozen over and we decided to do it there-it was freaknig cold let me tell you lol, cant remember how long we stayed out there but it was enought that i could feel nothing from the knees up. Let me tell you i love the cold weather, but never again an i gona do that crap again ahahha. For thr heaights Im peranoid when im on a edge, i always fear that someone wil come up behind me and push me off ahaha, always been paranoid when going in higher places with someone else .
Old 05-27-2009, 12:15 AM

Quote:
ahahaha funny, but lol come talk to me when me and my cousin were having a bet who can last the longest outside in the snow with nothing on but in our boxers. Yeah no lie, we went outside hte lake was frozen over and we decided to do it there-it was freaknig cold let me tell you lol, cant remember how long we stayed out there but it was enought that i could feel nothing from the knees up. Let me tell you i love the cold weather, but never again an i gona do that crap again ahahha. For thr heaights Im peranoid when im on a edge, i always fear that someone wil come up behind me and push me off ahaha, always been paranoid when going in higher places with someone else .

ok, ya want to hear a cold weather story??

so, my battalion was out on a ftx(field training exercise) in the woods. which was fine, other than the dense vegetation which made patrolling a pain in the butt.

we set up a patrol base in the middle of the woods, and that's where we spent the night. now, i had fire watch at 2am, and since we were to sleep at 1am, i figured id just stay awake till i was done with my shift. so i didn't bother to get my sleeping bag out of my rucksack, and just used my kevlar as a pillow and used my poncho(a thin waterproof plastic poncho) as a blanket.. big mistake.

once my shift was over, i try to sleep, which was uncomfortable due to the fact that i was also sleeping with my rifle. but when i did, it was only for a short time. when i woke up, about 2 hours later, my body was cold to the bone. literally. im not gonna say it was the coldest cold ive ever felt, but i was the most piercing cold i've ever experienced. every part of my body had cooled down when i slept, and couldn't heat back up.

as every guy knows(sorry if this is inappropriate).. your um..groin is always warm right? for me, even that was cold. i remember laying there shivering trying to get warm.. and praying for the order to move out so that i could start moving and warming up. and that order didn't come for another hour.

now that. that was cold.
(and holy crap this is a long post!)

Old 06-08-2009, 04:23 AM
Jolie Fée Princesse

CinnamonPixie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
*LOL* I think I can match this; We weren't in just boxers (for obvious reasons), but me and two friends once had to run down the block to another friend's house, ring her doorbell and ask her mom for a cup of sugar... And bring it back to the first friend's house where we were having a sleepover party (like 10 of us or something).
This was, you can probably guess, a dare in Truth or Dare; we had to do this wearing just leotards and tutus, and 'ballet slipper' shoes (if you silly boys don't know what those are, go visit Google ). It was cold enough that we had been throwing coffee up in the air earlier that evening (when it's cold enough outside, a mug of hot coffee will simply vanish if you toss it out of the mug! Really, it totally does!). All in all it was about a 5-min. run to & from the house. Very cold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
as every guy knows(sorry if this is inappropriate).. your um..groin is always warm right? for me, even that was cold. i remember laying there shivering trying to get warm.. and praying for the order to move out so that i could start moving and warming up. and that order didn't come for another hour.
*blushes* "As every guy knows..." Do you boys really think about that enough to know that?! Wait, don't answer that... I don't think I really wanna know! *ggl*

And Wasabi, sweetie, I coulda told ya it was a bad idea not to use your, or your bf's (well not bf in your case I'm guessng, but you know what I mean), sleeping bag. There's fewer more important things than something or someone to keep you warm when camping (or sleeping outside for any reason) out! Silly boy... You should've known better!
Honestly how do you boys manage without one (at least) of us girls around to tell you what to do, or not to do, to keep you from hurting yourselves or gettng into trouble?

Sorry I didn't combine my replies in a single post, I'm doing this through my phone tonight and it's kinds tricky already as it is.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:28 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Sure you can call me that... It's not "TP" like a girl down the road from me would be if we used her initials...
you live down the street from TomtenTP

Quote:
How can you NOT be a big fan of hockey?! It's like Soccer/Football with like real sports added (without the weird "GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL" yelling for three days when someone FINALLY scores... if they ever do... )

j/k - I don't mind Soccer... It's better than Ego-ball... err... Basketball (NBA, at least, is too much "It's all about ME and MY supporting cast" kinda ego trip crap for me to get into it)
Hockey is the shiznit still going for the Penguins

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
You stole your friend's car ? Something makes me think you stole a Mercedez SL-500, right ?
I bet you are correctomundo

Last edited by jung_adore_ALIZEE; 06-08-2009 at 07:39 AM..
Old 06-08-2009, 11:33 AM

Quote:

*blushes* "As every guy knows..." Do you boys really think about that enough to know that?! Wait, don't answer that... I don't think I really wanna know! *ggl*

And Wasabi, sweetie, I coulda told ya it was a bad idea not to use your, or your bf's (well not bf in your case I'm guessng, but you know what I mean), sleeping bag. There's fewer more important things than something or someone to keep you warm when camping (or sleeping outside for any reason) out! Silly boy... You should've known better!
Honestly how do you boys manage without one (at least) of us girls around to tell you what to do, or not to do, to keep you from hurting yourselves or gettng into trouble?
hahahaa oh yeah, im with you there. very bad idea! i was told by some other cadets that i really should use the sleeping bag, but i didnt want to deal with rummaging around my rucksack in the dark.
we had a girl with us too! but.. she was the Command Sergeant Major and she scared the crap outta me.