Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 02:13 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
maybe they simply all love Mary Poppins? (Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who's not overly fond of this movie...)............
I wonder if it might have more to do with the "Sound of Music" or is Annily still too young to understand the story though I'm sure they all enjoyed the music?

As far as where they are, I think in their original instagram or was it a tweet, they said Disneyland.......Orlando. Now it's a small point but Disney land is in California and Disney World is in Florida (as far as those parks in the U.S.) and I know the two names often get mixed up. Then again...... maybe they did this to deliberately confuse me..........I mean their stalkers.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-06-2015 at 02:20 PM..
Old 03-06-2015, 02:33 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I wonder if it might have more to do with the "Sound of Music" or is Annily still too young to understand the story though I'm sure they all enjoyed the music?
Well she tagged the photo with "Mary Poppins" and not with the "Sound of Music". But maybe Alizée knows the Sound of Music too. I don't know how popular it is in France. I think in Germany it's pretty unknown. I have never seen in on TV and never heard of it here. Well looking at the plot it's not a surprise that it wasn't popular 50 years ago and then kinda "vanished". The first time I have watched it was last year when I was in Romania because my friend and her family have seen this movie very often on TV. I prefer it over Mary Poppins.

Edit:

Quote:
As far as where they are, I think in their original instagram or was it a tweet, they said Disneyland.......Orlando. Now it's a small point but Disney land is in California and Disney World is in Florida (as far as those parks in the U.S.) and I know the two names often get mixed up. Then again...... maybe they did this to deliberately confuse me..........I mean their stalkers.
It only said #Disney and #Orlando. There are two Disneylands in the US? Good to know...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 03-06-2015 at 02:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-06-2015, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
Well she tagged the photo with "Mary Poppins" and not with the "Sound of Music".

It only said #Disney and #Orlando. There are two Disneylands in the US? Good to know...
I missed that Mary Poppins tag and though I'm sure Alizée "may" be well aware of The Sound of Music, I'm sure you are right in it was mainly in reference to Mary Poppins.

As far as Disneylands, as I mentioned, the one in California is refered to as Disneyland and the one in Florida is Disneyworld (or is it the other way around?) and the two names are often mixed up.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:50 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
As far as Disneylands, as I mentioned, the one in California is refered to as Disneyland and the one in Florida is Disneyworld (or is it the other way around?) and the two names are often mixed up.
You are right, Scruffy. Disneyland was the first one to be built and it is the one in California. Disneyworld is the one in Florida and I believe it is much bigger than the first one.
Old 03-07-2015, 06:45 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

https://instagram.com/p/z8a9-CNocc
"��⭐️�� @gregoirelyonnet"

https://instagram.com/p/z8wa-BtoQt
"����������"

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 03-07-2015 at 10:14 PM..
Old 03-08-2015, 01:55 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

They are in Disneyworld. Disneyworld has 4 separate parks, plus a several Disney "theme" hotels and a couple of water parks.

Theme Parks
Water Parks

Last edited by Rev; 03-08-2015 at 03:00 AM..
Old 03-08-2015, 04:51 PM
Last Fan Standing

https://instagram.com/p/z-stxbtoYT
��

https://instagram.com/p/z-zXZ9toWZ
"Chocolate ����✨ #HP"

There ya go Jenny!

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 03-08-2015 at 05:50 PM..
Old 03-08-2015, 07:16 PM

It's interesting to note the timing of these posts. Apparently they were made only a few hours ago or should I say posted a few hours ago. Now the pictures could have been taken earlier in the week and just posted now, but if they were taken today, there is no way they could have Annily back in school on Monday. I'm hoping that might indicate an extended stay in this country, but I think it's just a case of them posting the pictures at a later time. Still, at the time these pictures were posted, they should have been well on their way back home.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-08-2015 at 07:20 PM..
Old 03-09-2015, 10:53 PM
Last Fan Standing

This post seems to reference a helicopter crash in Argentina.

https://instagram.com/p/0B-zYKtobB
"Cauchemard ����...#dropped"

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-31809231
Old 03-10-2015, 02:21 AM

As Ray reported earlier,

"Apparently that among 10 people killed, there were 3 French athletes and I think some parts of a tv crew who were part of a survivalist tv show".

http://rt.com/news/239121-helicopter...entina-french/

"At least 10 people died when two helicopters crashed in a remote area in northwest Argentina during the filming of a survivalist TV show. French Olympic champions were among the cast that perished in the accident, Paris has confirmed.

The helicopters exploded while flying near Villa Castelli in La Rioja province after a possible collision, according to Argentinian Secretary of Security Cesar Angulo. Local officials identified the victims as eight French citizens and two Argentinian pilots.

French President Francois Hollande’s office confirmed in a statement Tuesday that among those killed were Olympic gold medalist swimmer Camille Muffat, 25, Olympic boxer Alexis Vastine, 28, and sailor Florence Arthaud, 57.

Camille Muffat was an Olympic swimmer and 3 time medalist; Alexis Vastine, a boxer who also won an Olympic medal in Bejing. Florence Arthaud was a champion yachtswoman and I believe the other victims were members of the tv crew and the pilots.

So it must be a very sad day for all of France!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-10-2015 at 12:05 PM..
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter