Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-29-2008, 07:35 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Please correct me if im wrong.
You just see her as a normal good person that you could consider being a friend with, nothing more. And the music is good but you don't listen to it too often.

Why are you active on a fansite about her then?
Do you join all pretty female artists fansites whom you like the music of?

I think theres more than that, I think she is more than that.
For me this is exactly the point. Yes, I believe she is a fairly normal person who is basically kind, good and is generally a person of good character. She is also a talented singer and dancer, as well as very attractive. She is also a celebrity. How many famous celebrities do you know that are able to remain fairly normal and keep their heads on straight? How many are able to never lose touch of what’s truly important in life? That’s what makes Alizée special and worthy of our admiration, in my opinion. That's why this is the only fan site I participate in.

In my case, I listen to her music a lot. I really enjoy it and I love the sound of her voice. I am involved with music myself and it’s a huge part of my life, so I understand what she’s doing and I appreciate it very much. Even though I don’t know her personally, I more or less consider myself her friend, or a potential friend, and I would gladly accept her friendship in return. But as things stand, that possibility is very, very doubtful, because she doesn’t even know I exist...

I also appreciate how you feel Tomtentp, and I think your feelings on this subject are just as legitimate as mine or anyone else’s are.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:28 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
For me this is exactly the point. Yes, I believe she is a fairly normal person who is basically kind, good and is generally a person of good character. She is also a talented singer and dancer, as well as very attractive. She is also a celebrity. How many famous celebrities do you know that are able to remain fairly normal and keep their heads on straight? How many are able to never lose touch of what’s truly important in life? That’s what makes Alizée special and worthy of our admiration, in my opinion. That's why this is the only fan site I participate in.

In my case, I listen to her music a lot. I really enjoy it and I love the sound of her voice. I am involved with music myself and it’s a huge part of my life, so I understand what she’s doing and I appreciate it very much. Even though I don’t know her personally, I more or less consider myself her friend, or a potential friend, and I would gladly accept her friendship in return. But as things stand, that possibility is very, very doubtful, because she doesn’t even know I exist...

I also appreciate how you feel Tomtentp, and I think your feelings on this subject are just as legitimate as mine or anyone else’s are.
Couldn't agree with you more lefty
Old 09-30-2008, 02:14 AM
Podcastress

ciarac77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
There are fansites that praise their idols as gods literally, but I think the users of such forums are either mentally instable or too young to know better. Alizée fans got the same high motivation without going nuts, and that's what amazes me (yeah that was a compliment to you guys ).
I'm pretty sure that's the case with some here, as well...
Old 09-30-2008, 03:05 AM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Even though I don’t know her personally, I more or less consider myself her friend, or a potential friend, and I would gladly accept her friendship in return. But as things stand, that possibility is very, very doubtful, because she doesn’t even know I exist...
You know what, I think I finally understand what you guys are saying.
I guess im just too full of her right now to feel that way. Just the thought of actually talking to her scares me, I think it would be kind of anoying to have a friend that constantly passes out everytime you open your mouth

Quote:
She is also a talented singer and dancer, as well as very attractive. She is also a celebrity. How many famous celebrities do you know that are able to remain fairly normal and keep their heads on straight? How many are able to never lose touch of what’s truly important in life? That’s what makes Alizée special and worthy of our admiration, in my opinion. That's why this is the only fan site I participate in.
That's my idea of a goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciarac77 View Post
I'm pretty sure that's the case with some here, as well...
Be nice

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 09-30-2008, 03:26 AM
Podcastress

ciarac77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Be nice
Hey, I wasn't judging, just making an observation.

But I'll try