Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée America Podcast

Old 07-21-2008, 07:08 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Holy (insert your second favorite explitive here)! You (insert your favorite explitive here) rock Lefty! That was très génial ! Sorry, I don't think I ever heard that before. I think I'd remember it. Have you sent that to Alizée? Someone needs to do that or create a video and put it on her Psychédéclips. Seriously, it is just wrong to not put that up somehow or other. She needs your help. People need to submit videos and that rocks; so ...

"Ruroshen" you are a very good speaker and yes that was funny at the end with the milk in bags. You all should add him to the netcast somewhere, somehow, sometime.

Oh, and yeah apparently sometimes late at night I get the notation to record me singing with my crappy laptop sound card and some mic or other. But we need more of the likes of Lefty's stuff please!

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 07-21-2008 at 07:10 PM..
Old 07-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Hey Roman, I gotta tell ya that I really enjoyed your singing. I thought you did a great job.

I did make a crappy video and it's on Youtube and Dailymotion, along with my second Fifty Sixty Remix and my first Alizée song. I think I sent something to her.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:01 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
"Ruroshen" you are a very good speaker and yes that was funny at the end with the milk in bags. You all should add him to the netcast somewhere, somehow, sometime.
Heh, thanks Roman. I had a lot of fun recording that interview for the podcast. I do actually have an interest in podcasting, so I'd be thrilled to be a part of it again!

Quote:
Oh, and yeah apparently sometimes late at night I get the notation to record me singing with my crappy laptop sound card and some mic or other. But we need more of the likes of Lefty's stuff please!
Tsk. You are far too modest, sir. Your rendition was excellent. All I manage to do when I sing is remind my friends that "karaoke" = people who shouldn't drink + people who shouldn't sing.

Absolutely agree with you that we need more awesome music from Lefty, however. Both of his Fifty Sixty remixes are in heavy rotation on my iPod, lately.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:08 AM
Languishing Without Lili

NarutoSoul is on a distinguished road

Great podcast, and awesome remix!
Old 07-22-2008, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Hey Roman, I gotta tell ya that I really enjoyed your singing. I thought you did a great job.

I did make a crappy video and it's on Youtube and Dailymotion, along with my second Fifty Sixty Remix and my first Alizée song. I think I sent something to her.
I quote from psychedeclips.com « N'hésitez pas à poster vos idées ». That remix was a great start. I haven't seen the "crappy" video. I'm not one of those video creating kind of guys so I'm telling all you out there to come up with some good ideas (or even mediocre ideas) and put it into an mpeg format of some kind and post it up to Alizée. Don't you want to be on Lily Town TV?

Merci Fanny
Old 07-28-2008, 10:25 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Hey lefty12357, nice remix. I heard your other one, the 2nd version, and really liked it as well as the transitional intros that you provided Ciara.

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 07-28-2008, 10:42 PM
Administrator

Thanks, guys. I appreciate it. Alizée is a good inspiration...
Old 08-16-2008, 06:30 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

so are podcasts still being made? i miss them.
Old 08-16-2008, 07:35 PM

Well, I hope the podcasts come back. Obviously Ciara needs some help. Maybe people need to send more ideas to Ciara for one thing, though I know Snatcher at least did send her something. He will soon have more information too about his Alizée rally in New York or what ever he's calling it.

Ruroshen, you were good. Maybe you should try contacting Ciara and take over sometimes or do half the program or something. By the way, the thing doesn't have to be like an hour. Some news, some Alizée trivia or some kind of Alizée facts/feelings/speculations, info about the latest fan video/remix/song work or whatever would be cool - a sense of the life of the fan community as it pertains to Alizée. It does exist.

We have discovered another way to express the life of the Alizée fans, but I think either we're not helping provide content or Ciara is just busy. I like Ciara. I hope she sticks around, but I hope someone does the netcast even if she doesn't.

Merci Fanny
Old 08-16-2008, 08:06 PM
Administrator

I miss Ciara too, and I miss the podcast. I would imagine she is just taking a vacation like many people do during the summer.

Roman, you make some good points. We should help where ever we can, and if making each podcast shorter would lessen the workload, it might be a good idea.

Tags
podcast