Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-03-2008, 04:13 AM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
Hmmm nice bump
*Gets bumped in the face*

I realize this is an old and deserted theard, but i think you can apply it to the 'issues' of today pretty well.

What 'issues'?
Well it seems that Alizée is losing 'real' fans by the day, with stupid harasment posts on her myspace and her reluctance in communicating with her fans.

I think this is the normal order of things to happen when someone is starting to get new fans, as what is happening due to her long absence. In general these 'noob' fans doesn't have the same bound to her as they will after understanding who she really is.

So...
She is not losing fans, she is gaining new and for the moment more ignorant ones. Let's hope they will change, i think they will.

Don't forget the real fans, they are still there and i don't believe they will go anywhere anytime soon. Events such as these is what makes it all worth it. If you have something in common (as in this case Alizée) why not experience it togheter with the like-minded. There is no point in dwelling alone, it will only lead to lonliness and sadness.

So come on people, support the creative ones and join in on the fun. After all that is the reason we are here, to have fun.

By the way. Im pretty sure this guy was trying to make a joke, even i after a couple of beers can make sad ones like that ^^

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 09-03-2008, 06:32 AM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

Seems like it'll be a nice read :P
Old 09-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp
By the way. Im pretty sure this guy was trying to make a joke, even i after a couple of beers can make sad ones like that ^^
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IYi0T99vmkI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IYi0T99vmkI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Old 09-03-2008, 11:03 PM

wolfram0790 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Well it seems that Alizée is losing 'real' fans by the day, with stupid harasment posts on her myspace and her reluctance in communicating with her fans.
I dont see that as a problem neither, as long as I have her newest videos (in HQ preferably lol), the old ones, all her songs and remixes, I'm a happy man.

I just wish she'd appear more on TV shows like she used to do a few months ago (I always want to see the very latest videos hehe)
Old 09-07-2008, 03:20 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
<object width="425" height="344">
</object>
I find it droll that someone so obsessed with metal is so interested in Alizée though neither her image nor music has any resemblance to that. There's something about Alizée, eh?
I guess I should say, hey whatever, let all the world kneel as far as I'm concerned.

Merci Fanny
Old 09-07-2008, 03:48 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
I find it droll that someone so obsessed with metal is so interested in Alizée though neither her image nor music has any resemblance to that. There's something about Alizée, eh?
I guess I should say, hey whatever, let all the world kneel as far as I'm concerned.
Aye, i've asked myself that question, until my head started hurting at the amount of mental capability required to ask that. It really is something.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:07 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Aye, i've asked myself that question, until my head started hurting at the amount of mental capability required to ask that. It really is something.
I guess it's better not to ask then. You never know who you're going to meet here. I'll bet Bill Gates would like Alizée. Ok, that was sort of random, but not without certain thoughts behind it.

Merci Fanny
Old 09-07-2008, 07:08 AM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Bill gates is a nut-case.
But your right, it's more than the music that counts.
Alizée is above music taste.

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 09-07-2008, 08:03 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Bill gates is a nut-case.
How is Bill Gates a nut case?

Steve Ballmer is the real nut case lol.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KMU0tzLwhbE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KMU0tzLwhbE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
I wonder if he's ever even heard of antiperspirant?
Old 09-07-2008, 08:40 AM

E468807 is on a distinguished road

I read an article about the types of music show the type of people. Mostly hard metal people are gentle and jazz, classic people are creative and pop are hard workers. Kind of random but yea