Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-23-2008, 06:39 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
Huh?

Point proven!
And yes, we of the male gender are quite idiotic and non-inquisitive. (just keep selling this story )
Old 09-23-2008, 06:49 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
Huh?
Can't you read?
She's saying that mens is stupid, mens is short for menstraution.

Right?

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 09-23-2008, 06:57 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
Master Jung would disagree with that.
I heard what 'Master' Jung said about me and what he was going to do.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:24 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Jung's not the master.
He hasn't caught all the Pokémon yet!
Old 09-23-2008, 11:20 PM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road
Default Rally to me!! T'is death on the wind!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciarac77 View Post
Do you really want us to answer that?
yes, please do, i hold no pride toward my gender, nor my race, nor country religion or state, i hold only pride for being a human, although i loath our human nature, i cant turn my back on the innocents, so answer away, i very much would like to hear what women think of these rascals on AAm

especially me hehe
Old 09-23-2008, 11:40 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Yeah....YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
hmmm... I may just have something to do with that
(I should really learn to not think random thoughts and express or tell people them one of these days)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Jung's not the master.
He hasn't caught all the Pokémon yet!
just got 2 or 3 left

anywho Alizée hasn't changed my view on women just simply cause i love the female gender a lot anyhow (just need to learn to not speak my random thoughts again seems to anger them and make them either want to kill or torture me)

just need to have a good humor and take life easy like i do (and of course let me work like i do to which tends to be a lot) and accept that Alizée is freaking sweet

Old 09-23-2008, 11:43 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCristo View Post
yes, please do, i hold no pride toward my gender, nor my race, nor country religion or state, i hold only pride for being a human, although i loath our human nature, i cant turn my back on the innocents, so answer away, i very much would like to hear what women think of these rascals on AAm

especially me hehe
well i know one who wants to torture me to a slow and extremely painful death at least it was at an earlier moment this week

Last edited by jung_adore_ALIZEE; 09-26-2008 at 09:52 AM..
Old 09-24-2008, 07:11 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

I was brought up with specific values. Part of those values has always been to be faithful, truthful, honest, loving, and caring for people. While I was younger and dating, I found that my values of honesty, truthfulness, and faithfulness were not ones cherished by the women I was dating. They were always trying to get over on me. I blame myself for choosing to date these women, even though I didn't know they were like that until I did start dating them.

It wasn't until I was older that I found a woman who happened to have Alizée's values, looks and personality.
She was also a singer, who had been trained by teachers at Julliard. She did professional dinner theather in N.Y.C. and had many hours of studio time singing and doing voice-over work, and fronted a rock band which was successful. As it turned out, I had known her since she was 13 years old and my cousin's best friend, but I didn't date her until she was 29. We were, however friends, and have played in the some of the same bands along the way.

My mother was an extremely beautiful woman, who had Alizée's values, brains, talent, and personality. Having grown up around this all of my life, my standards were naturally based on those in my universe and this is all I knew. It served me well and has given me a very wonderful, beautiful wife with all of Alizée's assets and really no bad faults.

To those who may have not had this type of upbringing, or luck in finding your own "Alizée" yet, all I can say is that you have the chance to change your values based on the impressions you get from those you admire, once you are aware of these values. I would not settle for less then I wanted, and had I not met and married my wife, I would not be married yet. I had not heard of Alizée at this time, as she was not even known to the world as a famous singer.

Settling will never make you happy. You will know when you have met the right person, be you a man or a woman. If you do not get that feeling that you cannot truly be without a person you are seeing, then do not settle. In today's world, it may be harder to find the person meant to be with you, but if you give up, you will never really be truly happy. You will always know deep down that you did settle and it will haunt you always.

If I were not married yet, I would be looking for a woman as Alizée is. If I did not ever find her, I would be remembering that that trying to get there is part of the trip, and would never lose sight of my ultimate goals. As it happens, you must be confident in yourself and you will see others attracted to you.

While my wife does not prefer Alizée to other singers, she never gives me a hard time about listening to Alizée and even offers me to drive her car which has a CD player in it so that I may listen to ALizée. There is no jealousy, or feeling that my tastes in music are bad, based on her tastes. She offers freely, and unselfishly. What more could I ask for!
Old 09-24-2008, 01:25 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

So I guess the question to us girls is: Has Alizée influenced your perception of men in general? No, I have the same perception of men as I had before.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:58 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
I was brought up with specific values. Part of those values has always been to be faithful, truthful, honest, loving, and caring for people. While I was younger and dating, I found that my values of honesty, truthfulness, and faithfulness were not ones cherished by the women I was dating. They were always trying to get over on me. I blame myself for choosing to date these women, even though I didn't know they were like that until I did start dating them.

It wasn't until I was older that I found a woman who happened to have Alizée's values, looks and personality.
She was also a singer, who had been trained by teachers at Julliard. She did professional dinner theather in N.Y.C. and had many hours of studio time singing and doing voice-over work, and fronted a rock band which was successful. As it turned out, I had known her since she was 13 years old and my cousin's best friend, but I didn't date her until she was 29. We were, however friends, and have played in the some of the same bands along the way.

My mother was an extremely beautiful woman, who had Alizée's values, brains, talent, and personality. Having grown up around this all of my life, my standards were naturally based on those in my universe and this is all I knew. It served me well and has given me a very wonderful, beautiful wife with all of Alizée's assets and really no bad faults.

To those who may have not had this type of upbringing, or luck in finding your own "Alizée" yet, all I can say is that you have the chance to change your values based on the impressions you get from those you admire, once you are aware of these values. I would not settle for less then I wanted, and had I not met and married my wife, I would not be married yet. I had not heard of Alizée at this time, as she was not even known to the world as a famous singer.

Settling will never make you happy. You will know when you have met the right person, be you a man or a woman. If you do not get that feeling that you cannot truly be without a person you are seeing, then do not settle. In today's world, it may be harder to find the person meant to be with you, but if you give up, you will never really be truly happy. You will always know deep down that you did settle and it will haunt you always.

If I were not married yet, I would be looking for a woman as Alizée is. If I did not ever find her, I would be remembering that that trying to get there is part of the trip, and would never lose sight of my ultimate goals. As it happens, you must be confident in yourself and you will see others attracted to you.

While my wife does not prefer Alizée to other singers, she never gives me a hard time about listening to Alizée and even offers me to drive her car which has a CD player in it so that I may listen to ALizée. There is no jealousy, or feeling that my tastes in music are bad, based on her tastes. She offers freely, and unselfishly. What more could I ask for!
You are lucky.

To fall in love with someone you have known your whole life must be a pretty certain sign of true love. Most people does not have this fortune.

I have a theory about beauty.
When you first see a person you have never met before, you attain this image of the person based on your previous experiences. You examine the person in every aspects and then compare each part with previous encounters with similar qualities. For example, if the person have a certain kind of clothes, appearence or 'behavioural style', you automatically asign this 'mark' onto him/her. Or maybe the person look like someone you hate, some of these feelings will be transfered to this persons 'potrait'.

However, the more you interact with the person the more this potrait alters, you slowly start to paint the potrait, add some details and remove others. In time, every preconceived opinion will be replaced with 'true feelings' based on the persons actions and behaviour. So in the end the only thing you see in this person is your understanding of their personality, their true selves. The potrait becomes freed of prejudice.

So, for my opinion, you don't need to find another Alizée. Alizée is for me something almost abstract, a perfect image free from flaws and stains. This is the image i have created inside my head from everything i have seen and heard from her. This picture is my shrine, my holy bibel which i turn to when in need of encouragement, happiness etc. But then again i have never met Alizée, im sure she have bad sides aswell and is just as human as everyone of us.
To me, she is fiction, and i think that is how i want it to be.

To look for another Alizée is kind of missleading. Sure if you define the word Alizée as 'the perfect being'. But to look for someone with her beauty, talents, fame, etc, etc is just pointless. Be on the lookout, sure, but don't lock yourself up. Instead try to be open and compassionate towards everyone, don't judge people out too quickly, give them time to show their true selves.

Most of the time when you feel attracted to someone you just met, it's for false reasons. That's why you should always give it some time before popping the big question

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!