Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-01-2008, 10:47 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Leave it a mystery, for it is magic when we, the individual, bring our own representation of each piece that has brought us happiness.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:49 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

^ Nuff said...

Thread closed... Oh wait, I can't do that
Old 10-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
Thread closed... Oh wait, I can't do that
Thank god! jk
Old 10-01-2008, 11:05 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Whats a cucumber? in spanish I think it is HUEVO, but whatever, isn´t that line referring that she is mmm, alergic to the zuchinnis?

Because in the interview of fun tv, Lucas ask her for the meaning of some lines, and the one of throwing up, its because she is alergic.

Last edited by Ben; 10-01-2008 at 11:40 PM.. Reason: Merged. Please do not double-post.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:16 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Whats a cucumber? in spanish I think it is HUEVO, but whatever, isn´t that line referring that she is mmm, alergic to the zuchinnis?
Right you are, my friend. I inadvertently put cucumber because someone else said cucumber in this thread. Oh, and I just spent two hours stuffing my head with 200 spanish food vocabulary words for a test tomorrow, so I can say with confidence that cucumber is "el pepino" in spanish .
Old 10-01-2008, 11:21 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
http://www.moi-alizee.us/forums/show...3&postcount=40

Can´t believe this! somebody tell me if it is true!! I´m sure this is not the meaning of JEAM, im sure she had not sing JEAM!!
Quote:
Someone explain me!! I think i won´t sleep tonight..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
No one knows, that's the point. I don't know, Ruroshen doesn't know (though his ideas are rather convincing ), not even Alizée knows completely. Only Mylene knows entirely, and in all probability, she interwove several meanings together in order to befuddle us and entice us with ambiguity.

I have been trying unsuccessfully to find an old thread on this topic. In that thread, a girl from France said that Alizée in fact did not know as much as you might think, and had told a younger female relative of hers (who sat next to this girl in class) this. Although there was some debate on this, I found the story to be plausable.

I believe Alizée told the girl this. The only debate in my mind was why. At the time I came up with two possibilities: 1) The girl was naive and Alizée wanted to give her the ability to deny it to her classmates, or 2) she really did not know some of the detail (as in perhaps Mylene didn't tell her the entire meaning).

I leave it to you to decide which.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:22 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Well, I think, because of her age at that moment, and because she just had 2 albums, its too complicated (I had a hard time selecting a word) to think she knew about a second meaning, I wouldn´t sing something with such meaning at the beginnig of my career, if that meaning its true

Last edited by edgar93; 10-19-2008 at 12:15 AM.. Reason: Merged. Please do not double-post.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Right you are, my friend. I inadvertently put cucumber because someone else said cucumber in this thread.
Sorry, my fault. I always get cucumbers and zucchinis mixed up...but after extensive research (i.e. I watched this video a few times) I can definitively state that it is, in fact, zucchinis.

I'm also no longer certain that the double-clicking is meant to be just an undertone, anymore. "Getting there can be tricky", indeed.

(Man, I feel dirty. Why am I participating in this? )
Old 10-01-2008, 11:45 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

This song is completely innocent. You all have sick minds.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:50 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Edgar93, please try not to double post. If you have more to say but no one else has responded yet, use the EDIT button to amend your last message.

Anyway, this topic comes up now and again. Of course JEAM has a strong theme of masturbation, though it always bothers me when people focus on that to the detriment of the other meanings.

For example, saying one feels like "a goldfish in a bowl" is a way of expressing lack of privacy, often in the celebrity sense. This is another symbolic meaning of the goldfish, especially in the music video

Did Alizée realize all this? I'd like to think so, she's not slow. And if anything her answers on FunTV say to me that she knew exactly why the host was asking, and was playing coy.