Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-07-2008, 09:52 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
I think today answered this question, but it's also the fault of those promoting her. If she had the same level of management as before, I don't think this would have happened. But, maybe it would. I can't know.
She is still young, and has much to learn, and has many years ahead. Virtue can sometimes extend long roots before the flower reaches full bloom. Popularity comes best to Alizée when she does not seek it. She is most vibrant....and powerful...when she is just herself.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:53 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
She is still young, and has much to learn, and has many years ahead. Virtue can sometimes extend long roots before the flower reaches full bloom. Popularity comes best to Alizée when she does not seek it. She is most vibrant....and powerful...when she is just herself.
You are an endless pool of wisdom.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:11 PM

alizee lover is on a distinguished road
Smile

I feel like she probably wont be as popular as back then and my sences tell me its the 3 year retirment and jeremy
Old 10-08-2008, 12:32 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I think that the French economy is one of the reasons. Things are not good over there right now. $8 gas and inflation on food is over 40% since January.
I'm betting that people just don't have the disposable income for luxury's.
I have read that there are restaurants and cafes that are closing on a daily basis in Paris. Tourism is also down by 1/3. That is a whole lot of money that has been ripped out of their economy.
Alizée and Jeremy may have made a decision to wait until the economy improves. Ticket sales may not be there to justify the concert.
I would like to see the attendance numbers for other performers who put on Concerts in the last sixty days.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:49 AM
On the Probulator

c-dawg777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I think that the French economy is one of the reasons. Things are not good over there right now. $8 gas and inflation on food is over 40% since January.
I'm betting that people just don't have the disposable income for luxury's.
I have read that there are restaurants and cafes that are closing on a daily basis in Paris. Tourism is also down by 1/3. That is a whole lot of money that has been ripped out of their economy.
Alizée and Jeremy may have made a decision to wait until the economy improves. Ticket sales may not be there to justify the concert.
I would like to see the attendance numbers for other performers who put on Concerts in the last sixty days.
Might be awhile if thats the case, their stock market dropped another 6% right after your comment was posted.
Scary times are comin quick... also it sucks the markets are falling.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:19 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizee lover View Post
I feel like she probably wont be as popular as back then and my sences tell me its the 3 year retirment and jeremy
Yes!!, I agree with you, but I dont think the 3 year retirment was it, but Jeremy.., I cant understand why he, having so many men in this world, he was the lucky one.

And it was also having a Baby. She was pregnant, and after that your body isnt the same, she can recover her shape, but it isnt so easy. And also she cant wear all the outfits she used to wear.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
And it was also having a Baby. She was pregnant, and after that your body isnt the same, she can recover her shape, but it isnt so easy. And also she cant wear all the outfits she used to wear.
Well it's not like she's a middle aged housewife :P.

I mean, 24 years old is still pretty young
Old 10-09-2008, 04:50 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
I mean, 24 years old is still pretty young
Pop-star years are different from normal years, for their world depends so much on stunning looks and high-intensity performance. However, I like to think that Alizée has moved on from her "pop-star" stage (mostly because the word makes me think of no-talent screw-ups like Britney Spears and their screaming teenage fans), and now is placed in the category of bonafide singer and performer.

I feel like a broken record when I say this but: she has it in her to prolong her career despite regardless of age (she is young, but won't remain so forever) à la Madonna if she would only take the advice all forum-members have been throwing her way over the past two days (and few months for that matter).
Old 10-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

In the last few days it seems to be plummeting down.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 10-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar
Yes!!, I agree with you, but I dont think the 3 year retirment was it, but Jeremy.., I cant understand why he, having so many men in this world, he was the lucky one.
You're not one to judge.
It's like when you're a celebrity, you marry someone you really really love, with your heart willing to give it's life for this person if the fates weaved it so...

...and about 3 million other people are saying you shouldn't, giving so many reasons why not...

I'd personally be pissed, as much as you can imagine how happy he is, he has his share of crap thrown at him. How frustrating would it be to have insults thrown at you, or to be under the curtain of a more brilliant pop star, or perhaps to be the silent vessel of envy by many lovestruck Alizée fans...