Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-31-2009, 04:52 PM
Lovin Lili Cool B

LL Cool B is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
i am afraid my story is not very exciting. she is very popular in our part of texas. they play her on the radio and in clubs. i joined here to find out more about her.
On the Radio?!? That's pretty Coolio. I couldn't imagine turning on my radio and hearing Alizee in these parts.

-B

Alizee is my Constant
Old 03-31-2009, 05:05 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaus600 View Post
Hey Mavslover seems like your Mavs are struggling quite a bit recently(I'm a 76ers fan so I should probably shut up).They show them often here on TV and it looks like the team will have a hard time competing in the west.Are you regretting the Devin Harris trade?
sorry for the OT eveyone.

K.
Ah, the 76ers are a good team. They are on the verge of an upward curve, while the Mavs are surely on the cusp of a downward one. I'm neutral on the Devin Harris trade. I think it was stupid in the long run, but effective for the short run. Hopefully, we can make a good trade this summer and compete for the title again.

Okay. End Off-topic .
Old 04-01-2009, 03:37 AM
recovering alizée addict

dreamer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
i am afraid my story is not very exciting. she is very popular in our part of texas. they play her on the radio and in clubs. i joined here to find out more about her.
That is exciting! Alizée should do something with that popularity in Texas.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:26 AM

Flashbang315 is on a distinguished road

Well I was on youtube browsing videos of WoW lol and came across Gourmandises & Jen ai marre somehow. I absolutely loved the music and Gourmandises reminds me of my wife and ever since then I've really enjoyed the music she has produced.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:00 AM

Evgeniy is on a distinguished road

My friend has shown me video "JNME" (Chanson №1) on his PC in the end of 2006. Then...1,5 year later i couldn't go to meet Lilly without him
Old 04-02-2009, 05:31 PM

Alizee Mid-West is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashbang315 View Post
Gourmandises reminds me of my wife
Maybe that is where I went wrong with my wife. I didn't tell her how much Alizée reminds me of her. That would like having your fantasy all the time. YES!!!!
Old 04-02-2009, 07:20 PM

Flashbang315 is on a distinguished road

lol I'm lost for words
Old 04-02-2009, 07:37 PM

Alizee Mid-West is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashbang315 View Post
lol I'm lost for words
Alizée does that to people.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:31 AM
Lilly's Musketeer

D'Artagnan is on a distinguished road

I'm a bit of a latecomer to this thread, but here goes...

Up until Oct 2007 I had only heard of Alizée through my brother - who one day showed me 2 or 3 pics and played me an mp3 of "I'm fed up". I found it cute, but somehow forgot about it.
In Oct 2007 I bought a 2nd hand computer from a friend at work - who gave me a few music videos as bonus.
The 1st clip I saw was the "J'en ai marre" performance of 15 March 2003. She blew me away. I thought she was just super sexy, super charming and a super talented singer / dancer. The french version of the song was also exquisitely more appealing.
The 2nd clip, was a performance of "J'ai pas vingt ans" in an outdoor stage near the coast, in Holland - a clip that I do not see on the forum !
Her energy, agility and vitality was just amazing.
But the clincher was the "A contre-courant" performance of 6 Sep 2003.
I fell head over heels for that ethereal smile and warm, luminous eyes - especially during the music interlude. I absolutely loved everything about the song and her delivery of it too. During the interview she was just so cute - I just wished I could reach into the screen, throw her over my shoulder, carry her home and live happily ever after. (Later, to my dismay, I found out that she was married, of course).
After that, naturally followed ordering Gourmandises, Mes Courants Electriques and the En Concert DVD (which cost me a fortune and took 3 very long months to arrive), then flying 10,000km to Europe to buy Psychédélices (which is simply not available in SA) and of course visiting a very rain flooded Ajaccio, Corsica from 28-31 May 2008 and watching Lilly perform live at the NRJ Music Tour at the Arena de Genève on 5 June 2008.
After all this time, there is still hardly a day that goes by, that I do not listen to her music or watch video clips of her. I simply can't get enough of the amazing phenomenon that is Alizée. Now I'm just counting the days to the release of her new album...
Old 04-13-2009, 11:39 PM

ike is on a distinguished road
Default n_n

mine is:
i was wachting the TV, in a music channel called "Telehit" i saw the video of Mademoiselle Juliette, when i saw her, i said to me "oh my god she's very very beautiful, i wrote the name in my hand, then i searched her in the internet, while i was looking for information about her, i found this forum and i joined here.
n_n