Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-04-2006, 04:48 AM

newalizeefan is on a distinguished road
Default your current alizee addiction status

well i found out about alizee mid-july.
during most of july and august i was incredibly/highly/extremely obssesed with alizee. i would watch her videos every night for like 2 hours before i fell asleep, i would be on the AF forums or here every hour. id be listening to her music on my iPod 24/7. plus i was thinking of her 24/7

during september, it kinda toned down. i wasnt watching her videos much anymore. i would listen to her songs mostly when im at school or driving by myself but not as much when i am at home. but she was always on my mind 24/7 still.

im sad to say that my alizee addiction is decreasing. although i never looked forward to losing interest, i guess it just happened due to the incredibly low amounts of incoming news and rumors.
although i still listen to her songs everyday and visit the forums everyday. and of course shes still always on my mind. but its just not as instense anymore. but you can bet that once her new album/single comes out, i will go back to the way i used to be in july/august.
have you guys started to lose interest or is it just natural?
Old 10-04-2006, 05:15 AM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Sounds like you had just crush into her. It happens. There's plenty of people like have the same story.

Hope you still can enjoy the music and not give it up.

Some of us just goes day after day like nothing had changed. I'm equally crazy (if not crazier) about her as I was four years ago. Every moment I see or hear or think of her is wonderful ! I just couldn't live without her anymore ! And it gets better everyday ! She's so absolutely wonderful... and there's still so much to learn about her !
Old 10-04-2006, 05:47 AM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

There is no doubt about it, she still rules my thoughts every moment of the day, but I'm at ease with my addiction and perfectly content with all of the Alizée-exposure I have. I don't fantasize about being "with her" anymore, I just feel blessed that there is somebody out there so great and that I've had the opportunity to enjoy glimpses of her world. I'll never be over her, she has already done so much for me, but I can be happy that she can be happy.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:45 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Being a professional musician, I listen to her songs constantly and watch her videos relentlessly without stopping.
No other group or singer has my attention at the moment nor has had my attention, except when I am called for a session or to play live.
There is no one here in America that I feel can touch her and as a result, I have become addicted to listening to European music and by far the most dominat person in that list is Alizée, without question.

She has the class, voice, style, look, the "X" Factor that no one else seems to have for me.
Stephen
Old 10-04-2006, 10:32 AM
Lili's servant

vctralca is on a distinguished road

Yeah usually u have this alizeemania that lasts 2 months, u know u watch everyday her videos, listen to her music, for me it was the same, i thought it was over when i stopped my alizee routine but now i think of her everytime, its just crazy, i cant get her out of my head but it is so good

Old 10-04-2006, 10:40 AM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

I don't watch videos as often as I did during the summer, but I have less spare time now. I still play her music as often as ever (though again, I have less time to play music) and I still think of her all of the time.
Old 10-04-2006, 01:31 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

newalizeefan, you just described my exact alizee obssession status. however, ive been listening to my old favorites, like slipknot, LB, LP, Audioslave, Beck, Nirvana, Blink 182, Beach Boys(lol jk), Hoobastank, Lost Prophets, Johnny Cash(this time im serious), NIN, and i came to realize i really really really miss alizee's music. she is a breath of fresh air compared to all that hardcore stuff i listen to. So lately ive been listening to Alizee alot and watching more of her videos
Old 10-04-2006, 01:45 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

I did the same, Nurvonic. I played Alizée hundreds and hundreds of times and then I downloaded about two dozen albums from other artists like Quiet Riot, Ratt, Skid Row, WASP, Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper, KISS, Black Label Society, and others. I played almost nothing except these new albums for a week and a half and then I played the Alizée En Concert CD that I got through a trade for her English songs. I love these live songs even more than the studio versions and it was absolutely great to play her regularly again. Now I'm back to a more reasonable mix between rock/metal and Alizée.
Old 10-04-2006, 02:12 PM

O Rly is on a distinguished road

I'm not as hooked as i used to be, but i'm not losing intrest in her in any way. It's pretty fun for me to hide my obsession from my family too , it makes seeing Alizée again a much better feeling. I still mix in her music with other artists, if i want to listen to her pretty loud, though. I have her set as the background for my cell phone, so she's the first thing i see every day.
I think i'm actually getting more and more obsessed with her with each passing day, and i know for sure that i like it !
Old 10-04-2006, 02:13 PM

cane17 is on a distinguished road

My addiction has been going down for a bit,i don't find myself watching videos everyday like i used to but i do talk about her and listen to her music most of the time and my mix is also Rock and Alizée.