Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-04-2006, 02:48 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

I am just as addicted as I ever was. I guess if you would rate how 'addicted' you are by how many hours per day you spend watching her videos / listening to her music, then I am not as addicted now .. But I don't look at it that way.

I never spent days on end watching videos anyway .. I like to listen to her music when I am working on something that I need to concentrate on .. and I like to fantasize about the day that I can see her singing in person.

Brad ♥ Alizee
Old 10-04-2006, 05:05 PM

NANAKI is on a distinguished road

Whe I first heard her music that is all I did was look for info, and watch her music. Then I joined here and started to talk about her all the time took over the end of my summer and my nights. Now I don't watch videos as much because I don't have time. When I do it is on my ipod. I did take a break from her music for a while because after a ewhile if you listen to much of something for to long it just seems same old same old. So I like to switch it up and listen to my usual metal and rock for a week then I go back to Alizee so this is my week break. Also now I do listen to more European artists rather than American. Like right now Iron Maiden, and Bullet for My Valentine. Since I am seeing them live together on the 18 I have been listening to there music mainly because I am really excited. Also I am now ready Lolita which inspired her song. So my addiction is probably not as great but that is because I don't want to make her into a routine but something special. Of coursethough she is all I think about when I am not doing work at school or at home. I even think about her during work, on the way home, ny free time, and of course when I go to bed. Well that is my addiction status.

Old 10-04-2006, 05:28 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

she was my summer, but now that school started, and i have to have a life again =P shes died down a bit, but i still usually fall asleep to her and visit this website often etc
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 10-04-2006, 06:04 PM

newalizeefan is on a distinguished road

yea, shes not out of my mind or anything like that. i still continue to think of her every passing minute. and i still listen to her songs everyday.. i just dont watch her videos everyday like i used to.
i guess my addiction isnt going down its just getting to a relaxed level. it will probably go back to a high level when she comes back.
to me she still is the most beautiful girl in the world and i dont regret discovering her because she made my summer better along with my life =)

funny, the movie "Amelie" just came on tv right now on IFC channel. ive already seen it but evertime i watch it i think of alizee.
Old 10-04-2006, 06:42 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

for me it is like how bob feels and I don't spend every second of everyday listening to her or watching her vids like i used to in the summer but I still end up writing about her or "accidently" singing or humming her music lol I know I'm a dork
Old 10-04-2006, 07:13 PM

Moe is on a distinguished road

My status is still crazy and it gets better everyday

I'm just glad that alizee came into my life...and changed it

Old 10-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

My status I would say is casually crazy. For the first few weeks or so I was very intrested in knowing a lot about her but now there isn't much left and also there aren't any new videos so now she doesn't come in my thoughts that much. But my admiration for her has reamined the same and it will stay the same if not increase.
Old 10-04-2006, 11:07 PM

zemasterzzz is on a distinguished road

well I'd have to say I'm pretty addicted, maybe not to the extent of some of you guys. But for me, I rarely spend too much time on one thing, except maybe games. I like all her songs, and I'd love to see her sing live. I've spent a few afternoons watching vids, when I probably shoulda been doing homework, and I listen to the remix streams quite a bit while I'm doing other things. So ya, for me this is pretty addicted.... and that Jeremy makes me so jealous,=P.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:45 AM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure. Where would you classify listening to her albums on a daily basis? When doing homework, in the car during my commutes, at my work desk streaming... Fanatic?

"Must get my fixxxxx..."

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 10-05-2006, 01:30 AM

zemasterzzz is on a distinguished road

well u gotta be somewhat of a fanatic to join the forum I think. I'd say your on the more casual range of fanatic