Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-11-2012, 10:15 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
So where is the pink top?

In fact I just realized it looks like these outfits were put in order of which she would wear them for the concert, which makes obvious sense, if the empty one was for the blue and white dress.
Could it be that she was wearing that pink whole time?
Old 11-11-2012, 01:45 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyMac524 View Post
i wonder what ever happened to them. Who is the lucky owner of them now.
Maybe she kept them? I would keep my wardrobe/costume stuff if I was a performer
Old 11-11-2012, 03:40 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Could it be that she was wearing that pink whole time?
I don't think so. It has sections that go up over the shoulders, so it would have definitely been noticed when she was wearing the blue and white dress and the yellow outifit had large cutouts in the armpit area which probably would have revealed it's presence and I think it the last outift was too sheer to hide it.

I'd like to know how much that first outfit cost. It's a beautiful dress that must have taken a lot of work to put together. They auctioned off I think one of the JPVA dresses. I don't know if it was ever posted how much it sold for, but I would think this dress would go for a lot more.

As I asked before, I wonder if there may have been more than one of each of these outfits? She performed 6 shows at the Olympia in one week and even if they could get them cleaned in time for each show, I'd think they'd want extra for insurance.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-11-2012 at 03:43 PM..
Old 11-12-2012, 02:43 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

I've been asking for years what the dress was auctioned for. No one seems to know.

She must have had duplicates. Either that or a backup plan. I'm guessing that these were simply the setup for one night (as you said, in order).

I'm also guessing that she took the pink ___bra on and off it the bathroom, and then came to this location to be dressed.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:13 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Upon further reveiw, there is one empty hangar which I suspect is for the blue and white dress. So where is the pink top?
Dunno.. but maybe Bilitis was wearing the blue and white dress.

Quote:
I amended it.
Thanks Scruffy but you know there was really no need to.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 11-15-2012, 01:21 AM

So here are the questions:

1. Do you think Alizée has what it takes to become a general performer: appearing on TV, and perhaps even on stage?

2. Do you think Alizée will choose this direction - perhaps even steering away from an individual role as a singer in time.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:01 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think Alizee has such charisma and such stage presence, that she would be a natural. Now she has a certain asset that would make her so appealing to different shows and that asset has taken somewhat of a hit of late, but there are ways around that could make that asset as great as ever and that's all I'm going to say on that subject.

I doubt if we will see her on any type of show like that, at least not one that appears on a regular basis such as weekly. Right now, her appeal isn't what it used to be and I don't think a show would offer her enough money to make her willing to leave Corsica on such a frequent basis.

Now if this new album does real well, her popularity will again shoot through the roof and shows would be willing to offer her a lot more money, but if that's the case, she'll be making so much money from the album, that she wont need and probably wont want a job like that.

Hopefully there will be an "occassional" show that she'd like to be a part of.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-15-2012 at 05:08 AM..
Old 11-18-2012, 04:15 PM

I think that the right show would have drawn her away for at least a period of a few months. For example, if she had "made the cut" with Dancing with the Stars this year, I believe she would have been willing to stay in Paris through most of the filming - returning to Corsica only occasionally. It would have been a HUGE boost for her, and I believe that she would not have ignored the opportunity.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:48 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

I have trouble figuring out any of this. I think given the opportunity there are many things she could do. Many things I think she should do. I'm just not sure what she really wants though.

She already knows the recipe for being a huge recording artist. She walked away from that and I don't think that's what she wants. (My thought)

I do think she could be successful on stage doing musical, based on what I've seen of her in Les Enfoires. I've been going through some of the DVDs looking for scenes that can be made into the 3D stereograms, and one thing that occurred to me is that the camera operators and editors almost seem to favor her. They do show all the other performers as well, but even in the larger numbers she appears very often. It may be partly that she does get into the performances, giving full effort, but also she may appeal to a wider audience than just her fans. So I think she could find success in France on television and stage. If that's what she wanted to do though, then why isn't she?

As far as where she will go.... I can't begin to imagine but I always say I hope she finds whatever success she hopes for.