Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-08-2015, 06:57 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antares View Post
I'm a bit surprised she didn't just get the tattoo covered up with something else, since it's a lot quicker and much less painful. But I don't know what the tattoo in question looks like, so maybe that wasn't possible.
Well Jeremy was Jewish and the tattoo was his name spelled in Hebrew if I have my Alizée 101 straight and I think it would be hard to cover up with some other type of pattern and for the sake of the relationship, it would be much better for Gregoire to know that it was completely removed than to think it's still there, just camouflaged, even though I'm sure he would not ask her to go through what could be a painful procedure. I'm sure the decision was hers alone.
Old 03-08-2015, 07:08 PM
Zéeologist

Antares is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well Jeremy was Jewish and the tattoo was his name spelled in Hebrew if I have my Alizée 101 straight and I think it would be hard to cover up with some other type of pattern and for the sake of the relationship, it would be much better for Gregoire to know that it was completely removed than to think it's still there, just camouflaged, even though I'm sure he would not ask her to go through what could be a painful procedure. I'm sure the decision was hers alone.
Yeah, Ray pointed out to me which one it was and it's in a pretty conspicuous location, so a cover up wouldn't have been easy. I suppose that she's already had to suffer through the emotional pain of a divorce, so a few short treatments of laser removal is probably tame by comparison.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:08 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

This could be useful in the future:

Old 03-09-2015, 03:21 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antares View Post
I'm a bit surprised she didn't just get the tattoo covered up with something else, since it's a lot quicker and much less painful...
It would take some real artistry to cover up a black Hebrew letter tattoo. Most likely, she will try to have it removed. Then, if they can't completely remove it, she can more easily put another one there to cover it over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
... for the sake of the relationship, it would be much better for Gregoire to know that it was completely removed than to think it's still there, just camouflaged, even though I'm sure he would not ask her to go through what could be a painful procedure. I'm sure the decision was hers alone.
I think that he would. I would if I were him. To heck with the pain. She survived the application - she will survive the removal.

Also, as long as she was not with someone else, it would have been tough to tell Annily that she was having her father's tattoo removed. But, Annily is older now, and would likely understand that Alizée is making a new commitment and it is time to let go totally of the old one.
Old 03-09-2015, 01:45 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Black is actually the easiest color to laser off.
Old 03-09-2015, 03:24 PM
Senior Moment

P♠N is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Black is actually the easiest color to laser off.
That's racist.
Old 03-09-2015, 03:45 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm sure if ALS said black was the easiest color to laser off, it wasn't meant in a racist way. Going back to my physics, the color black, absorbs all light, certainly from the sun and I'm sure that's true of a laser too so I'm "guessing" it would be easy to understand why laser removal would be at it's most effectiveness, the darker the color and the tattoo we've been talking about of late which is Jeremy's name in Hebrew on her wrist is black or at least a dark ink.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-09-2015 at 03:48 PM..
Old 03-09-2015, 04:00 PM
Zéeologist

Antares is on a distinguished road

Yup, that's exactly why. With colored tattoos you have to use different wavelengths of light for each color, so it's more difficult.

Removing a black tattoo is actually quite a speedy process, though it might take a few treatments before it's completely faded. It's also oddly satisfying to watch.

Old 03-09-2015, 05:21 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Red is the next easiest color to laser off after black.

Pastels are supposedly the most difficult and require additional treatments over other colors to completely remove.
Old 03-09-2015, 05:28 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Red is the next easiest color to laser off after black.
That's racist.