Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: Do you like Alizée the same now that she has more tattoos?
110% - Yes I like her even more! The tats are an upgrade and she is so hawt! 1 3.13%
100% - No change, I love Alizée the same tattoo's or not; who cares?! 10 31.25%
90% - I may not like all of her tattoo's but they are beautiful expressions of herself! 3 9.38%
80% - Okay, I don't like her tattoos so far, but she can redeem herself!... 0 0%
70% - Well... I tolerated tinkerbell, I tolerated Annily, & I tolerated the ankle, wrists, and shoulder tats ... I can make it through this! 1 3.13%
60% - She's a woman, she's got woman parts... I can handle tattoo's even if I don't like 'em. 0 0%
50% - I'm still hoping all that stuff on her arm is just temporary! Please pleae please be temporary! 2 6.25%
40% - Poop is where I draw the line! 0 0%
30% - Aaaaaand the line I drew has been double crossed!... You are one tattoo away from me not given a poop! 1 3.13%
20% - Noooooooo!!! She was beautiful!... Alizée, what have you done!!!!! 11 34.38%
10% - I have given up on caring about her looks. She can tattoo her face now for all I care. 2 6.25%
0% - Thank goodness she has a good voice, otherwise I wouldn't have any interest in her. 1 3.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-26-2012, 02:16 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road
Question TATTOOZEE ... Do you like her the same?

Do you like Alizée as much as you did before her tattoos?

Edit... at the 70% mark I got lazy and typed "shoulder tats" ... I was referring to the bird under the arm and part of sailor moon on the other arm... close enough....

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 09-26-2012 at 02:51 AM..
Old 09-26-2012, 03:17 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think that's a difficult question in it's present form. I think it needs to be broken down into two parts. The first being, "Do you like the person Alizee any less?". The second being, " Do you like the singer Alizee any less?".

As much as I question, criticize and struggle to understand what she's been doing, I sure don't like her any less. She may look like a gangsta on the outside, but to me, she's still a princess on the inside.

Will I love the singer any less or I think a more accurate question is, will I like the music any less? I don't really know at this point. I've mentioned several times in here that I mostly listen to her music as opposed to watching it, but in the past, I've watched her videos so many times, I can still picture her clear as day, when I'm listening to her, so her physical beauty is a large part of why I enjoy "listening" to her.

I tend to think the tatoos will have a big affect on how much I enjoy her new music. I still might enjoy her new album very much, but I think it's very likely even if I do, I wont be listening to these new songs for 5 1/2 years in a row as I have with her first 2 albums. She will have lost an important element that in my book, has set her far apart from any other singer I've listened to over the years and that is her princess like beauty.

I am kind of curious to see if she makes a video similar to ACC at least as far as the clothes she wears what my reaction will be. If all the tatoos are covered up, will that be enough for me to enjoy some of her new songs as much as those on the first 2 albums, or will knowing what's underneath still matter? Will seeing that princess like facade that meant so much to me, slowly destroyed, reduce my perception of her down to just another pretty singer? I guess I'll find that out in january.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:21 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think that's a difficult question in it's present form. I think it needs to be broken down into two parts. The first being, "Do you like the person Alizee any less?". The second being, " Do you like the singer Alizee any less?".

As much as I question, criticize and struggle to understand what she's been doing, I sure don't like her any less. She may look like a gangsta on the outside, but to me, she's still a princess on the inside.

Will I love the singer any less or I think a more accurate question is, will I like the music any less? I don't really know at this point. I've mentioned several times in here that I mostly listen to her music as opposed to watching it, but in the past, I've watched her videos so many times, I can still picture her clear as day, when I'm listening to her, so her physical beauty is a large part of why I enjoy "listening" to her.

I tend to think the tatoos will have a big affect on how much I enjoy her new music. I still might enjoy her new album very much, but I think it's very likely even if I do, I wont be listening to these new songs for 5 1/2 years in a row as I have with her first 2 albums. She will have lost an important element that in my book, has set her far apart from any other singer I've listened to over the years and that is her princess like beauty.

I am kind of curious to see if she makes a video similar to ACC at least as far as the clothes she wears what my reaction will be. If all the tatoos are covered up, will that be enough for me to enjoy some of her new songs as much as those on the first 2 albums, or will knowing what's underneath still matter? Will seeing that princess like facade that meant so much to me, slowly destroyed, reduce my perception of her down to just another pretty singer? I guess I'll find that out in january.
Scruffy... I think you're over complicating it. If you like her as a person, then the tattoos don't matter... if you have second thoughts about her beauty, then the tattoos obviously do matter; at least to some extent!... the question is, how much!

Old 09-26-2012, 04:23 AM

No it's not that complicated. Susan Boyle has a great voice. If it had been her in that jam suit, I would have been one and done as far as listening. A tremendous part of why I enjoyed Alizee's music was her physical beauty and the beauty of her dancing. She is losing the type of beauty that appealed to me and except for Les Enfoires, there has been no dancing that can come close to comparing to the dances of her early years.

It's almost like talking about a completely different singer. The only thing that's the same is the voice. I love that voice, but I don't know if the music that will be with this new album will be enough to win me over to the new Alizee. I'm hoping it will. I'm optimistic, but until january rolls around, I wont know.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:57 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

It seems that I should choose all those options, although it's not possible.
Old 09-26-2012, 05:38 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

easy... no change I respect her, when she wants tattoos then ok... I understand

Old 09-26-2012, 08:49 AM

How could you put tolerated Annily? I think that should be removed. Tatoos are one thing, but that's not right.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:11 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
How could you put tolerated Annily? I think that should be removed. Tatoos are one thing, but that's not right.
her Tattoo of Annily

Old 09-26-2012, 10:14 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
It seems that I should choose all those options, although it's not possible.
Lol!... well what phaze are you currently in?

Old 09-26-2012, 10:16 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
easy... no change I respect her, when she wants tattoos then ok... I understand
so you're saying you don't like her more then?... I'm just giving you a hard time.