Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-29-2014, 12:53 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road
Default Grégoire quit DALS5

Grégoire Lyonnet annonce qu'il ne peut pas continuer la compétition !

Grégoire Lyonnet announcement that he can not continue in the competition!

Quote:
Découvrez en exclusivité sur MYTF1 la vidéo de Grégoire Lyonnet qui annonce à Nathalie Péchalat qu'il ne peut pas continuer la compétition de " DANSE AVEC LES STARS " ! Découvrez également quel danseur devient le nouveau partenaire de Nathalie Péchalat dès cette semaine ! Rdv samedi 1er novembre en direct à 20h55! Retrouvez toutes les infos sur "DANSE AVEC LES STARS" sur MYTF1, l'offre à la demande multi-écrans de TF1!
Quote:
Check out the exclusive video on MYTF1 Grégoire Lyonnet announcing Nathalie Pechalat he can not continue the competition 'DANCING WITH THE STARS'! Discover what dancer becomes the new partner Nathalie Pechalat this week! Appointment Saturday, November 1 at 8:55 p.m. Live! Find all the info on 'DANCING WITH THE STARS' on MYTF1, supply-demand multi-screen TF1!
Old 10-29-2014, 12:58 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Grégoire Lyonnet annonce qu'il ne peut pas continuer la compétition !

Grégoire Lyonnet announcement that he can not continue in the competition!
That's an interesting development!

Pray tell why Gregoire???

Any reasons or rumors yet?

I believe the competition starts nov 1, which must leave little time for his partner to find someone else.

I wonder how this will affect the tour?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-29-2014 at 01:10 PM..
Old 10-29-2014, 01:21 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

He quits due to "personal reasons".... and ofc people are already saying that it's Alizée's fault because she's jealous.

But yeah, I wonder if this will also effect the tour...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 10-29-2014, 02:18 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
and ofc people are already saying that it's Alizée's fault because she's jealous
Seriously, I can't imagine any other reason. It can't be injury or something with his health, because he would say about it. And there were some rumours about Alizée's jealousy some time ago.

Of course, it's only my prediction (okay, not only mine), the truth will never be revealed.
Old 10-29-2014, 02:19 PM

Jenny after reading the story you posted over on AF, I'm sorry but Gregoire is a moron for quitting the show. If he is so wrapped up in Alizée that he is willing to take more than a few steps backward in his professional career he needs to re-evaluate his priorities. There is only four or five weeks left of DALS 5, why now? I'm not following the show so I have no idea how well he and Nathalie are doing. How does this revelation by Gregoire make Nathalie feel? Probably wondering to herself was it something she did, that caused him to quit the show.

If his departure from DALS was due to pressure from his supposedly jealous girlfriend, he is a wimp. If Alizée did pressure him to quit and it comes out, if she thinks the press picks on her now, wait until they get their teeth into a story like this.
Old 10-29-2014, 02:30 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Um, Alizée being jealous didn't even cross my mind when I found out about that, personally? Sure, it's a possibility. But I thought maybe G-man was maybe tired of spending time away from his new home, or maybe he has other plans for his career? It would have to be something substantial, a good dancer like him quitting DALS makes almost no sense. What better job for a dancer than being a part of (probably?) the most watched dance television show in your country?

For his sake, and I'm not so interested , he better know what he's doing.

Also, it's a bit unnerving that he "quit his day job," I'm hoping Alizée doesn't do the same.

Last edited by Fall; 10-29-2014 at 02:35 PM..
Old 10-29-2014, 02:37 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I'm not following the show so I have no idea how well he and Nathalie are doing. How does this revelation by Gregoire make Nathalie feel? Probably wondering to herself was it something she did, that caused him to quit the show.
While I'm not following the show neither I have read that Grégoire wasn't at his best this season, that the judges were like "you and Nathalie don't connect", that it wasn't the same "spirit" any more... perhaps he quit because he was fed up dealing with this? Or perhaps it was because of a totally different reason?

Do you know what really pisses me off? People don't ask, people just assume "oh it's Alizée". Yeah of course. They have no idea what's going on but yeah they do what they can do best. Pointing at his girlfriend. Blaming Alizée for everything. Insulting her. Maybe it's something totally different but no people will always blame Alizée. And - so far I haven't seen any comments - no one is like "how could you leave Nathalie?" or blaming him. I don't say they should but it pisses me off.

It's always easy to find someone to blame when you don't know what's really going on. I mean she writes a supporting message on Twitter and what's the first answer? "Oh were you jealous?" Wow no. That's just rude. Can't people behave???

And even IF she is the reason, it's Grégoire's choice not hers. He's a grown-up. He can make whatever choice he wants.

Gosh, sometimes I simply want to put all the Alizée haters in a bag, take a huge stick and beat the crap out of them so they just shut the fuck up.

Sorry for this post but all these kind of "hate" again is just sick and either I write all this down or I am going to smash something and I'd like to keep my furniture and my laptop intact.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 10-29-2014, 03:22 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

http://www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/art...-d-alizee.html
http://www.europe1.fr/medias-tele/po...-stars-2274403

Nathalie would leave Jean Dujardin for Gregoire...

Last edited by Jacotey; 10-29-2014 at 03:27 PM..
Old 10-29-2014, 04:02 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

That article in the first link says he was uncomfortable as well. That he felt ill and spoke of leaving the show before
Old 10-29-2014, 04:47 PM

Like I said last week or the week before there was something up with Gregoire but I couldn't put my finger on it. I could see that Alizée was in love but there was something about Gregoire that wasn't right. Something in his body language had changed in the last month or so when he's around Alizée.

Damn, don't you just hate it when I'm right.