Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-02-2006, 08:16 PM

pete2me is on a distinguished road
Default to. shep

Don't you think ron haward is a ok director
Old 07-02-2006, 08:18 PM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

I would have if it weren't for the Da Vinci Code (Snore fest, btw). He's got some good movies under his belt but he doesn't really stand out much, IMO.
Old 07-02-2006, 08:26 PM

pete2me is on a distinguished road
Default too , shep

yeah i heard it was shyt
Old 07-03-2006, 12:57 AM

scameter is on a distinguished road

That's fortunate for her but unfortunate for us broken-hearted fans but I'm glad she's happy. I just hope that Jeremy knows how lucky he is by winning the love of (to me, and many others) the world's most desirable women.

Definitely, I agree.

The pics that do show her with her baby always show her being very motherly, caring and attentive.

May I ask, do you know where I could see those pictures at?

GOD, ALIZEE!!!! Why didn't you marry ME?????????? H&!@#*&$%! (Frustration sets in) Too bad you don't have a sister. Well, at least I have her in her prime (on video) for the rest of my life. That'll have to do.

Unfortunately. :P

Seriously, I was a bit dissapointed when I found out she was married, but... oh well. Not like we ever had a chance of going out with her or whatever.

Indeed, which is a very depressing fact, coupled with the fact that I, and most likely no one here, will ever talk to her or meet her.
Old 07-03-2006, 03:59 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

I've seen a number of those particular pix over the last year, some on nidalizee.com (a French site) but they're probably not there anymore, it was sometime last year. If you really, really want to see some of them let me know because I think a have a few on my external hard drive. It would take some digging but I could link a couple to imageshack.us

- Cybersoil
Old 07-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Cracka!

One can be found in the user galleries.

http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=246
Old 07-04-2006, 01:04 AM

Kamakzie is on a distinguished road

Any rumors as to when she is going to start her career back up again or is she done for a long time? All the videos I have seen are from 2003 to 2004...
Old 07-04-2006, 03:27 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

If you read French you can go to nidalizee.com (Nest of Alizee) to find out the latest news. If you don't read French then you can copy and paste the text to: freetranslation.com to get the gist of what the news is saying. There is a link (on nidalizee) above the French written articles that takes you to an English translated page but sometimes it takes a while before it's up to date.
-----------------------
NidAlizee.com 19 Jun 2006

Yesterday, Sunday June 18th 2006, Alizée was seen at the famous "Plus 30" studios in Paris for various work sessions apparently for her 3rd album... Perhaps there'll be more information soon about this news. (Thanks Jo).
-----------------------

But don't overlook this site (Moi-Alizee.us) It is a relatively new site but very well designed, informative, and entertaining great site. We have to give Brad a lot of credit; he's done a wonderful job. This site is will no doubt continue to grow with Alizee fans as they hear about it. Cheers to Brad!

- Cybersoil
Old 07-04-2006, 03:37 AM

scameter is on a distinguished road

I agree, and thanks for the site shep.
Old 07-04-2006, 07:38 AM
Cracka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scameter
I agree, and thanks for the site shep.

No worries, mate.

And Cyber, thanks for the heads up about that news site.
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey