Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-20-2016, 07:24 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think someone did a very good job of this fan made video I saw on FB.

Old 04-20-2016, 09:13 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well it's very interesting that you mentioned the pope, because I took note of something happened very recently, that may have an affect on Alizée and Gregoire's situation. With catholics, once you are married, you are married for life. I got married in the church and then divorced. I met another woman and wanted to remarry. We talked to a priest and he said even though I wasn't the one who asked for a divorce, the only way I could marry again is if I had the first marriage annulled and you had to have pretty grounds for it such as you came home one day and your wife was in bed and it was levitating off the ground and her head was spinning around in circles. That wasn't the case and I wasn't going to lie to get it annulled, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from marrying again.

The church used to look upon people who married and got divorced, then remarried again, sort of as outcasts. It was bad enough that the "church" looked upon them that way, but what probably hurt more is the parishioners looked upon them that way. The fact that Alizée's and Jeremy wedding wasn't recognized in France doesn't matter.But the pope said that is no longer the case. They shall be accepted by the church. I think that "may" open the door if they so choose, to get married in the church, if that's what they want.

As I said before, Alizée I saw in Wikepedia (years ago)described as a non-practicing catholic. I have no idea about Gregoire. It will be interesting to look into that. But it now seems that Annily is learning about the church. Can Alizee teach her that you should get baptized in the church, but it doesn't matter if you get married there?

Interesting point about the Pope.

My impression is also that Alizee is happier than she was in earlier years. That having come down a few notches in her career and having found Gregorie, she is under less stress. Having established herself as a star in France, I think she will always be a star in France. She has done everything that someone in her field could do: made the top ten with her music, played before audiences numbering in the tens of thousands, entertained around the world, advertised top products, and won the adoration of untold numbers. I watch all those French TV shows and see all those French stars of twenty or thirty years ago still invited as guests, and think that Alizee has paid her dues to be one of them. I doubt that she will ever be a top star again, but she will always be famous enough to schedule a tour of the hotels and clubs, and be invited as a guest to TV shows and other high profile events. She will always earn a comfortable living and be acknowledged wherever she goes. I think she is happy to no longer be fighting for the top of the mountain, that she is comfortable at a lower altitude.

Having said that, I would dearly love to see her sing again, even if it doesn't make the top ten.
Old 04-20-2016, 10:39 PM

I agree. Especially after DALS. She proved she is a star in her own right. Anything else she achieves is just more icing on the cake. But I am hoping for a lot more icing!

Edit:

Quote:
!
I found out from Ske Leton that the beautiful dress Alizée wore at Annily's baptism was a Parisian fashion store creation.

http://www.eshop-mademoiselleestcapr...l#.Vxg8wtj2aUk

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-20-2016 at 10:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-21-2016, 03:16 PM

Jo posted a couple of pictures of his beautiful wife today....

Edit:

Gregoire posted a message on twitter along with a picture. If I read it's right, it's about a National dance competition that the kids from his school will embark on tomorrow.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-21-2016 at 03:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-22-2016, 09:10 PM

I just saw this article from TF1 posted on FB and I don't think it's been posted yet.

http://lci.tf1.fr/people/le-filon-ma...s-8735130.html

After Dancing with the Stars, Alizee Grégoire Lyonnet and embark on the adventure "Dancing with tourists"
Alizee and Grégoire Lyonnet embarked on a new adventure. The two artists will give dance lessons to tourists in resorts.
Since their thunderbolt on the shelf Dance with the Stars during the fourth season of the show TF1, Alizee and Grégoire Lyonnet remain glued to each other. More in love than ever, two lovebirds have found a good trick to not to separate because of work. From the end of April, they will spend five weeks during the next five months in the resorts of the tour operator Top of Travel, to provide dance classes to tourists.

Alizee and Grégoire Lyonnet will travel to Malta, Madeira, Italy, Crete and Montenegro to deliver some of their tips to allow vacationers to improve their lame. These stays on the theme of the dance is charged between 279 euros to 1180 euros. The courses are open to adults and children. Tourists can participate in the weekend show and share choreography with the two artists .. Between two learning sessions, the couple will be able to laze by the pool or offer sunbathing on the beach.

Alizee fingers crossed that success is waiting for you. It must be said that since her victory in Dancing with the Stars in 2013, the Corsican singer of 31 years has had some disappointments. Her latest album, Blonde, has not found its audience and its return to the PAF, as part of the M6 program, Superkids, has turned into a fiasco and was deprogrammed after two shows.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-22-2016 at 09:57 PM..
Old 04-23-2016, 05:22 PM

deligna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Some good pictures posted by AIFC which I reposted on AlizeeAmerica's FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Haha! Love those pictures

Old 04-26-2016, 05:32 PM

Here's something Ghislain Rossi of AIFC had to say yesterday.

He mentions clips of Fifty Sixt and Les Collines being removed from Youtube. Now I see some videos with those names still up, but maybe it was the "official"version or maybe it was just in France he's talking about like we hear that a lot of videos fans put up, using her music, get blocked in Germany. Anyways I figured I'd post it and will spend some time investigating it.

"What exactly happened with Alizee career ?
1-Her website is off line
2- After disparition of GOURMANDISES and MES COURANTS ELECTRIQUES, it is now 2 albums of Sony having disappeared from platforms Deezer, Spotify....: this is of course not a technical error but the reflect of Alizee difficulties with her ancient labels. For now, only 5 and Blonde are available (for how much time?). She's trying to make us believe it was her choice not to make a new album. Actually, she is blocked to progress in singing. I have read that she had other options. Really I hope so but dancing with tourists is not proof of hope . Difficult to believe that all is going well
3-Clips "mademoiselle Juliette", "Fifty Sixty" and "Les collines" removed from YouTube
YOU CAN MAKE YOUR CONCLUSIONS.".

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-26-2016 at 05:40 PM..
Old 04-26-2016, 07:20 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Here's something Ghislain Rossi of AIFC had to say yesterday.

He mentions clips of Fifty Sixt and Les Collines being removed from Youtube. Now I see some videos with those names still up, but maybe it was the "official"version or maybe it was just in France he's talking about like we hear that a lot of videos fans put up, using her music, get blocked in Germany. Anyways I figured I'd post it and will spend some time investigating it.
^^^ This info came up a few days ago. It's referring to the "AlizeeVevo" channel, which is I guess the official channel for her on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/user/AlizeeVEVO/videos

There used to be some other vids there also... LC for one... I don't really remember since I didn't visit it often.

The website registration for www.alizee-officiel.com doesn't expire until September, but the page isn't coming up, mostly. There is a cached version somehow.

Without knowing how the music industry works and how it is trying to adapt to new technologies, I can't conclude anything. When someone says they read 'something' I find it helpful if they share that 'something' if they are telling us what she expects us to believe. In any case, with the plummeting sales figures due to fans letting her down from 5 and then Blonde, I can't imagine she'd bother with another album anytime soon, 'blocked' or not.

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 04-26-2016 at 07:28 PM..
Old 04-27-2016, 11:27 AM

It probably really doesn't matter that some of her videos get taken down. I see from my posts in FB that what grabs people's attention is stuff they haven't seen before. Now with old stuff, there's only a few things here and there they haven't seen and because it's old, it quickly fades and with nothing new in the way of singing even on the wishful thinking plateau, the future doesn't look bright except for more dancing and that's something I find very difficult to get excited about.
Old 04-27-2016, 12:24 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

If I remember right, we (fans) asked Spotify, iTunes and other music sites why her first albums were removed. And only Spotify responded it happened due expiration of contracts between them and Universal Music. I believe with her other albums it can be the same. But I dont understand the thing with her VEVO videos, cause her channel is in hands of Sony...

But however, this is another step how to kill Alizee - the singer. Its already impossible to find her cds in shops or Amazon (I mean absolutely new cds, not from other sellers). So the only way was iTunes (for those who wanted to buy at least the mp3 album), or Spotify where to officialy listen to the albums.

Last edited by Lucas; 04-27-2016 at 12:32 PM..