Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 09-08-2017, 05:31 PM

leto681 is on a distinguished road

A new photo showing part of the front of the Studio

Old 09-12-2017, 07:23 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Laurent Maistret vainqueur de la saison 7 de Danse Avec les Stars, vous annonce en exclu sa venue à Ajaccio très prochainement , et étant tous les 2 fans de Jean-Claude Van Damme, il m'offre sa version de la fameuse danse de JCVD dans Kickboxer. Je sens qu'on ne s'ennuiera pas pendant ses stages de salsa au Studio De Danse Lyonnet !😂
Merci Lolo 🤙🏻

Greg
Laurent Maistret winner of the 7 season of dance with the stars, has announced his arrival in ajaccio very soon, and being all 2 fans of Jean-Claude Van Damme, he offers me his version of the famous dance From Jcvd in kickboxer. I feel like we won't be bored during his salsa sessions at!😂 dance studio. Thank you lolo 🤙🏻 Greg

Video of Laurent Maistret on Studio De Danse Lyonnet facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/studiodedanselyonnet/
Old 09-25-2017, 12:34 PM

leto681 is on a distinguished road
Default Article in Corse Matin Newspaper

http://www.corsematin.com/article/aj...anse-a-ajaccio

Les fans de la chanteuse ajaccienne et de son mari se réjouissent d’ores et déjà de la nouvelle sur les réseaux sociaux : le 1er octobre prochain, Alizée et Grégoire Lyonnet ouvriront leur propre studio de danse dans la cité impériale.

Une nouvelle aventure prometteuse pour le couple, dont la collaboration artistique a démarré en même temps que leur histoire d’amour, en 2013, sur le plateau de l’émission Danse avec les stars.

Partenaires fusionnels à la scène comme à la ville, ils remporteront d’ailleurs la compétition avant de continuer à partager leur passion commune de la danse à travers de nombreux projets, spectacles et autres workshops à travers la France. Mariés en juin 2016 à Ajaccio, Alizée et Grégoire s’attellent donc désormais à mettre la dernière touche à leur nouvelle école de danse, baptisée Studio Lyonnet.

«Je donne des cours de danse depuis que j’ai 15 ans dans le studio de danse de mes parents et ce que j’ai envie de faire à l’heure actuelle c’est de transmettre la passion de la danse, apprendre à danser au plus grand nombre et faire progresser des danseurs de tout âge, a récemment annoncé sur sa page Facebook Grégoire Lyonnet, dont les parents tiennent eux-mêmes deux studios de danse, à Romans-sur-Isère et à Saint-Uze dans la Drôme. Voila le programme de notre studio de danse. La question est : est-ce-que les Ajacciens vont danser aussi bien que les stars ?». Le "prof" ne participera, par ailleurs, pas à la 8e saison de Danse avec les stars pour se consacrer pleinement à son nouveau projet
Old 09-28-2017, 03:50 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

I have sent 2x E-Mails in french to the dance studio. I wanted to know if the 1st october is just start for the regular dance classes or is something planed for interested visitors like an opening ceremony. I didn't receive any reply. I only guess why not. I thought just now maybe I will find someone who could call the telephone number and ask them, but now It is too late to do that

Lets say an event is planed and they had confirmed all, it would have been quite feasible for me to fly to Corsica and spend some time in Ajaccio. I saw this as a good opportunity to see her without restrictions like on official events and talk to her a little bit if the situation had allowed it.
Maybe we could have made another card like the wedding card, in this case to congratulate on their opening. Just a thought.
....but without any informations I prefer to stay at home.

Last edited by kulli; 09-28-2017 at 04:14 PM..
Old 09-28-2017, 04:41 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

From their Facebook page today,

Quote:
Hello #teamlyonnet ��
In order to receive you looking our best and fine-tune the last little details of your dance studio, we inform you that the opening will be on Monday 2 October from 3:00 pm. The classes will start on the same day as of 5:00 PM
Don't forget to go support the Marie Do Sunday on la square ��

We count hours and days until we see you! ��

See you Monday. ��

A & g
Old 09-29-2017, 10:30 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
Lets say an event is planed and they had confirmed all, it would have been quite feasible for me to fly to Corsica and spend some time in Ajaccio. I saw this as a good opportunity to see her without restrictions like on official events .
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
From their Facebook page today,

Hello #teamlyonnet ��
In order to receive you looking our best and fine-tune the last little details of your dance studio, we inform you that the opening will be on Monday 2 October from 3:00 pm. The classes will start on the same day as of 5:00 PM
Don't forget to go support the Marie Do Sunday on la square ��

We count hours and days until we see you! ��

See you Monday. ��

A & g
I don't think they're moving the opening to the second is to fine tune details of the studio. I think it's because they realized it would be on the same day as the Marie Do event and that could result in a smaller crowd for the studio and also a smaller crowd for the Marie-Do and that's something I'm sure they don't want either, because it would take people away from this charitable event.

The results is, now they're going to have the opening on a week day, not a good thing.

The only upside is I'd be surprised if they don't attend the Marie-Do event themselves which would give us some good pictures. If we knew that for sure, that might be a good way for kulli to meet her, but I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-29-2017 at 10:35 AM..
Old 10-01-2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I don't think they're moving the opening to the second is to fine tune details of the studio. I think it's because they realized it would be on the same day as the Marie Do event and that could result in a smaller crowd for the studio and also a smaller crowd for the Marie-Do and that's something I'm sure they don't want either, because it would take people away from this charitable event.

The results is, now they're going to have the opening on a week day, not a good thing.

The only upside is I'd be surprised if they don't attend the Marie-Do event themselves which would give us some good pictures. If we knew that for sure, that might be a good way for kulli to meet her, but I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

You could be right about that. It is quite possible they attend the Marie- Do event on Sunday.
The opening is on Monday 3am, the dance classe will not start until 6:30pm. I think during this period the chance would have been a good chance to meet Greg and Alizee in the Dance Studio. I would have liked to give them something, maybe a small gift or another card in the name of the AAm board and all the members and of course I would take photos and if its allowed a video. If I could her one question I would ask what is planed for the future, what can we expect? If she still is interested to make music.
However the information for the opening came to late to get reasonable flights and to plan a few things for this trip. My plan according to flight plans were to fly over the weekend (maybe Friday) and leave on Sunday afternoon or Monday , due to their schedule change I would have missed the opening anyway...

Last edited by kulli; 10-01-2017 at 10:42 AM..
Old 10-01-2017, 10:45 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

A friend of mine on Facebook sent me a schedule of the school from the school's FB page. (EDIT: I read the message wrong. The schedule I first posted was for the parent's school on the mainland and as far as I know, a schedule for the Alizee's and Greg's school hasn't been posted yet. I deleted the image I first posted with this post.)

I thought at first, this might be a good time to visit there with these two events going on, but there's got to be a lot of stuff going through their heads in preparation for this new school and they probably wouldn't have much time to speak with a visitor as they much as they might want to.

He also sent me the program plan for the Marie-Do event. One event had a familiar name in it that took me a minute to remember who it was. For those who are new here. Pierre Antoine is a dancer and before DALS came along, him and Alizee would post many a picture of the two of them around town, at a dance studio or at lunch or dinner. I used to refer to him as Dancerman 1. I'm quite sure he is gay so there was no romantic link there. He was just one of Alizee's closest friends.

He opened up a dance school in Ajaccio, I think it was roughly around the time Alizee was in DALS give or take a year (I said roughly). I'm not sure of what the name of the school was back then, but I see it is now 'Mademoiselle Piereantoine'. There looks to be one other teacher there by the name of Stella Sciarli and it looks like all the students there are female.

No mention of Alizee or Greg on the Marie-Do program and if they do attend, it will probably be just a brief visit to see some friends.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alizee dance school schedule hours.jpg (93.9 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-01-2017 at 06:30 PM..
Old 10-01-2017, 01:36 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Scruffydog777;259187] One event had a familiar name in it that took me a minute to remember who it was. For those who are new here. Pierre Antoine is a dancer and before DALS came along, him and Alizee would post many a picture of the two of them around town, at a dance studio or at lunch or dinner. I used to refer to him as Dancerman 1. I'm quite sure he is gay so there was no romantic link there. He was just one of Alizee's closest friends.

He opened up a dance school in Ajaccio, I think it was roughly around the time Alizee was in DALS give or take a year (I said roughly). I'm not sure of what the name of the school was back then, but I see it is now 'Mademoiselle Piereantoine'. There looks to be one other teacher there by the name of Stella Sciarli and it looks like all the students there are female.

Alizée in Corsica with her friend Pierre-Antoine

Old 10-01-2017, 01:45 PM

If I am not mistaken, the timetable is of the school in Romans sur Isère.
http://www.danselyonnet.fr/ecolehoraire.php