Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Apprendre l'anglais

Old 05-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road
Default L'objet de ce forum / El objetivo de este foro

Français: Le but du forum «apprendre l’anglais» est d'animer la communication avec nos amis internationaux. Chaque membre est encouragé à poster des messages dans sa langue maternelle, et soit expliquer ces messages en anglais lui-même, soit contacter un membre de notre équipe de traduction qui s’en occupera. Cette équipe de traduction est également disponible pour traduire les réponses. Les sujets pourraient traiter des cours et conseils de langues, des trucs intéressants à propos de là où vous venez, de vos idées d’Alizée, ou bien des discussions hors sujet. J’espère que tout le monde s’amusera bien, et que chacun apprendra quelque chose en participant!

Español: El punto del foro “Aprende el Inglés” es alentar la comunicación con nuestros amigos internacionales! Todos los miembros están alentados a postear en sus propios idiomas nativos, y despues tanto explicar el mensaje en Inglés por ellos mismos, o que alguién de nuestro staff de traductores cuide del asunto. También vamos a traducir las respuestas. Los temas pueden ir desde tips del idioma hasta lecciones, de cosas interesantes acerca de dónde eres, pensamientos acerca de Alizée, o off-topic. Espero que todos se diviertan, y talvez hasta aprender algo en el camino!

English: The purpose of the "apprendre l'anglais" forum is to encourage communication with our international friends! Members should post in their own native language, and then either explain the message in English themselves, or have our team of staff translators take care of it. We'll also translate replies back. Subjects can range from language tips or lessons, to interesting things about where you're from, thoughts on Alizée, or off-topic. This is also the place for any language-related questions that don't fall into our other sections. Hope everyone has fun, and maybe even learns something along the way!
Old 05-28-2009, 12:42 AM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Are we gona do that on this thread or all thorought the forum?
Old 05-28-2009, 01:06 AM
Century Child

In this section, "Apprendre l'anglais".
Old 06-21-2009, 10:03 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Ben, I would like you to clarify something, if you wouldn't mind. You ask that we translate each message (ourselves or with help), but into what languages, other than English? I can only manage this in French myself, and that not perfectly.

Ben, je te demande clarifier quelque chose, si te plais. Tu demande que nous traduire chaque message (nous-mêmes ou avec l'aide), mais en lesquelles langues, excepte l'anglais ? Je peux ce faire soulement en français moi-meme, et pas parfaitement.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 06-21-2009, 10:19 AM
Century Child

Hey Deep. No one has to translate anything if they don't feel comfortable with it, that's what the staff team I'm currently putting together will be for. Which language will depend on the thread. Some will be French, some Spanish, etc (if the section is successful, I may split it up). Though the common denominator among all topics will be English. The goal is to get more international members posting, but this is still Alizée America after all.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:34 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

I think it's a great idea Ben !! To have interaction with our fellow International Alizée fans...

For the last couple of years I've been absorbing some of the richness of the french culture and other countries. They are so much more open minded and allow their life & soul to live to their full extent. There's so many things I could say about the french, but I'll sum it all up with these few words from Michel de Montaigne:

Les plus belles âmes sont celles qui ont plus de variété et de souplesse ~ The most beautiful souls are those which have the most diversity and flexibility .

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 06-21-2009, 12:55 PM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

हाय सब, मैं भी अपने मूल लिपि में लिखने के लिए एक सॉफ्टवेयर खोजने के लिए है, इसलिए मैं गूगल इस्तेमाल आलसी था!
इसके अलावा यह मेरी मातृभाषा नहीं है, यह सिर्फ एक पाँच भाषाओं की मैं बात कर सकता हूँ और लिखना है.

Hi everyone, I was too lazy to find a software to write in my native script, so I used GOOGLE!!!
Also this isn't my mother tongue,it's just one of five languages I can speak and write.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:02 PM

Vista is on a distinguished road

من فقط می خواستم بگویم که من از طرفداران الیزه ژاکوتی به زبان فارسی.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:26 AM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Thanks Lilly for sharing some of your own language with us... as interesting as your language looks it also looks very difficult.

I think French, Italian & Portuguese are easier for me because I'm also fluent in Spanish and they share a lot of similarities.

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 06-22-2009, 11:00 AM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Thanks Lilly for sharing some of your own language with us... as interesting as your language looks it also looks very difficult.

I think French, Italian & Portuguese are easier for me because I'm also fluent in Spanish and they share a lot of similarities.
Thanks! One of the reasons French was easy for me because the languages I know, and most of the romantic languages, share almost identical grammar. Even some of the words are very similar. I researched about it a bit and guess what?! The Romantic languages(mainly French,Spanish,Italian,etc) and Sanskrit(the origin language of most languages here) have the same common ancient language called Scythia. Weird huh!?
Also that would explain why Americans and others may find French a bit difficult to understand as some of the grammar concepts are new to them.

Last edited by lilly; 06-22-2009 at 11:03 AM..