Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 11-28-2016, 06:15 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Les Enfoires 2017 - Jan 18-23 - Toulouse

The sale dates for tickets to Les Enfoires 2017 have been announced. The show will be in Toulouse in the southern part of France. I don't know if they'll do what they did last year in Paris where you were assigned a seat number which negated the need to wait for hours in the cold to get a good seat. If they don't, at least there's the possibility of being slightly warmer compared to Paris.

As far as Alizee appearing in the show, I have to think that's very unlikely. Last year, there was the possibility of her being in the show with both LE and the tournee both being in Paris during the same week and there were days where the tournee wasn't being performed and she could have appeared in a couple of shows, but she chose not to.

As far as the tournee, up until this week, I thought it would be very unlikely that she would be in that if Camille was going to be in it. That would seem to me to be a very awkward situation, but now that she will be in the show, it's very likely she will be included in the tournee, but still that would be somewhat of an awkward situation. Who will they have Greg dance with.....his wife.....or his partner during the show????

Of course if Camille decides to not be in the tournee, I'm sure Alizee will be asked and she will participate.

I wont attempt to buy a ticket for LE until I know for sure she will be in it. A few years ago, you could buy a ticket and if it turned out she wasn't going to be in it, you could easily resell it through "Zeepass". But that's no longer the case. Maybe they got rid of it because too many people got burnt or maybe they got rid of it because some company will make a lot of money off a new system and kick some of that back if you know what I mean. I don't know, but nothing would surprise me considering what we see in this country.

Bottom line is, I seriously doubt that she will be in it which is a loss for her fans because with LE we get to see her sing, as well as dance and possibly a little bit of acting where as with the tournee, it's good to see her dance, but the possibilities are limited, compared to LE.

http://enfoires.fr/pages/spectacle.php

Les Enfoires 2017.jpg

Attachment 1450

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-26-2018 at 05:35 PM..
Old 11-28-2016, 07:15 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

It looks like tickets are being sold beginning tomorrow. The seating is numbered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enfoires.fr
-

- Additional sales: A few days before the concerts, it is possible that some places are put back on sale, depending on the arrangement of the seats / standing places once the set is installed.

- Ticket Exchange:

The Zepass site will allow people with extra tickets to sell them legally at the purchase price on a secure platform provided for this purpose.
This one will be put in place one week after the sale.

Note: 50% of Zepass's profits will be donated to Restos du Cœur.

Thanks for the info Scruffy!

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 11-28-2016 at 07:18 PM..
Old 01-17-2017, 07:12 PM
Last Fan Standing

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Alizee/news-103426.html

Quote:
Enfoirés 2017 : Alizée et Pierre Palmade ne participeront pas au spectacle

A partir de demain, les Enfoirés investiront le Zénith de Toulouse pour une série de concerts au profit des Restos du coeur. Mais cette édition 2017, la première sans Jean-Jacques Goldman, comptera plusieurs absents de marques dont Mimie Mathy, Alizée et Pierre Palmade.

J-1 avant le début de la grande mission des Enfoirés ! La troupe d'artistes s'installe au Zénith de Toulouse du 18 au 23 janvier pour y donner sa traditionnelle série de concerts au profit des Restos du Coeur. Le spectacle, enregistré sur plusieurs jours, sera ensuite diffusé sur TF1 courant mars pour accompagner la sortie dans les bacs de la compilation des Enfoirés. Mais cette édition 2017 aura une saveur particulière suite au départ de Jean-Jacques Goldman. Après 30 ans de bons et loyaux services, le chanteur français a souhaité laisse place à la nouvelle génération. « Je n'ai plus la créativité, les idées, la modernité que nécessite une telle émission » a expliqué l'artiste lors de son annonce choc, en mai dernier.

Sans son "patron" historique, le collectif s'est organisé pour prendre la relève et continuer à donner sens à leur combat. Grégoire et McSolaar ont ainsi écrit et composé le nouvel hymne, "Juste une p'tite chanson", tandis que la troupe accueillera deux petits nouveaux : Amir et Kendji Girac.

"Ils vont être privés d'un grand chanteur"

Le mot d'ordre de cette année ? De l'humour pour balayer les idées moroses ! Pourtant, plusieurs personnalités de marque manqueront à l'appel. Victime d'une hernie discale, Mimie Mathy a été contrainte d'annuler sa participation en raison d'une opération. Pierre Palmade ne sera lui non plus pas de la partie. « C'est avec grand regret que je ne serai pas aux Enfoirés cette année à Toulouse ! Ils vont être privés d'un grand chanteur et d'un grand danseur mais je compte sur Michèle Laroque pour faire oublier tout ça ! Elle, elle y sera » a fait savoir savoir l'humoriste sur Facebook, sans préciser les raisons de cette absence. Régulièrement présente depuis "L'Odyssée des Enfoirés" en 2001, Alizée fait face à un conflit de planning. La tournée "Danse avec les stars", dont elle est l'une des têtes d'affiche, a débuté le 7 janvier à Nantes. La chanteuse sera sur scène à Amnéville le 20 puis à Lille les 21 et 22 janvier, et ne peut donc pas prêter main forte à ses camarades. Bonne nouvelle toutefois, d'anciennes figures emblématiques du show seront de retour : Julien Clerc et Garou !
Old 01-19-2017, 07:29 PM
Last Fan Standing

Here's what I'm missing this year

Old 03-02-2017, 05:31 PM

If I read this right, it looks like this years Les Enfoires show will be aired tomorrow night, Paris time, on TF1 and the cd/dvd will go on sale the following day.

Dumbs mission released on Friday, March 3 at 8:55 p.m.
This year, the Enfoirés ignited the Zenith in Toulouse and made their revolution in a collective show punctuated with 17 tables as poetic as spectacular through time. The whole troupe invites us on March 03, at 8:55 p.m. on TF1 , to set sail on the ship "Mission Enfoirés" for a cruise with the captain Gérard Jugnot, looking for his sweetheart ... Together they sing hits Current and classic tracks, and interpret the single Enfoirés 2017, "Just a Little Miss song" already available on legal download platforms. To buy the single "Just a little song," click here . New recruits Amir kendji girac and enjoy every moment of their new life Dumbs backstage and front of an audience Toulouse on fire! This year, the skits and parodies are connected and Jeff Panacloc with his puppet, Jean-Marc, let go as usual on their new friends! The day after the broadcast on TF1, the double CD and DVD Mission Dumbs, with the entire concert and numerous bonuses, will be sold to benefit the Heart Eating. Each sale will allow the association to distribute seventeen meal. We count on you ! The evening will continue Eating Heart of TF1 with an exceptional show presented by Anne-Claire Coudray: "The chance of a better life."
Old 04-08-2017, 06:23 PM

I just ordered two Les Enfoires dvd, partly because I'm starting to donate towards other causes. They arrived yesterday. Now if I can just find the time to watch them. From what I saw of the show on the internet, I wasn't overly impressed, but hopefully I'll find a song or two I'll like and can add to my playlists. I believe JJG did not participate this year.

L E disc cropped.jpg
Old 04-09-2017, 09:54 AM
Fan since 2008

MelleValetta is on a distinguished road

Don't you know which songs were covered this year?
Old 04-09-2017, 12:42 PM

No....I just haven't had time to look into it. There's 2 different Alizee projects I'm working on which will consume a lot of my free time for the next two weeks. As I said, I've seen some clips of different songs, but nothing that I've really been impressed by yet. I'm sure that will change when I watch the show.