Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-24-2009, 04:28 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

The Good Book notwithstanding...anybody who honestly thinks of women as being the weaker sex hasn't spent very much time among women.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:38 AM
The Snowboarder

SimonH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
The Good Book notwithstanding...anybody who honestly thinks of women as being the weaker sex hasn't spent very much time among women.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.
Huh, I'd disagree. They are physically & emotionally weaker in general. The Bible says they are weaker & I believe it to be truth. So I'd have to conclude... they are weaker.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:42 AM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
Huh, I'd disagree. They are physically & emotionally weaker in general. The Bible says they are weaker & I believe it to be truth. So I'd have to conclude... they are weaker.
Wow dude I think thats a load of bull what u just said. Dont want to get into a religion based argument but only wil lsay one thing about it, Im Catholic and believe in one true God, but u cant believe everything the bible says.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonPixie View Post
Aw, such a romantic! So sweet to still be ready to come dashing in to the rescue!
you boys never get lost or need directions!
thanks, yeah i just stand people that would hurt females physicly, just gets my blood boiling. But there asre some stupid women out there were the husbands beats them and they still want to be with them, that to me is just plain stupid.

Last edited by Srbski-kralj; 05-24-2009 at 04:47 AM..
Old 05-24-2009, 04:44 AM
The Snowboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
Wow dude I think thats a load of bull what u just said, and u cant believe everything the bible says.
How is it bull. Believe the Bible or not, what I said is true... women are "GENERALLY" weaker. Even science says so if you look at it from a psychical aspect.

Side note, I can and do believe everything the Bible says to be true.

Last edited by SimonH; 05-24-2009 at 04:46 AM..
Old 05-24-2009, 04:46 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
Uh huh. Talk to me when you've given birth, son.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:49 AM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
thank you, exactly, female go through so much more pain and suffering then we ever would, not just the child labor.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:54 AM
The Snowboarder

Knew it, only a matter of time until that came up.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
thank you, exactly, female go through so much more pain and suffering then we ever would, not just the child labor.
This has nothing to do with mental or physical health though.... just throwing that out there. Say I got my leg blown off in a war, more pain then my weightlifting buddy will ever go through, yet he is still stronger then me. Get my point?

Well check this out:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ument-all.html

This even concludes women are the weaker sex, but women do have some advantages like living longer for one.

If I had the build of a woman then I'd gladly give birth... (not really). The only reason child birth hurts the woman is I quote:

Quote:
To the woman he said,
"I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing;
with pain you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you." - 3:16
The word he, refers to God in that passage.

Last edited by SimonH; 05-24-2009 at 05:13 AM..
Old 05-24-2009, 05:05 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ohhhhh-kay... sooooo not getting drawn into a religious debate, here...

Let's just agree to disagree on this one and call it even, huh? Peace be with you, sir. (And I swear I don't mean that facetiously.)
Old 05-24-2009, 05:11 AM
The Snowboarder

OK non-religious. Did you check out http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ument-all.html?

Proves my point.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:21 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Ah yes, the bible, love that book, big fan of the author, one of the better works of fiction out there, can't wait for a sequel!
Science can do what it wants to prove women weaker, but I owe 90% of my creativity, my inspiration, my strength, my will, my determination, and my heart, to women, and their existence.
A woman may be proven to have physical and mental capabilities lesser than that of men, I don't really care, but that fact doesn't take away from certain traits.
Some of the greatest rocket scientists cannot even create themselves a small peanut butter sandwich.

A woman has the capability to calm and soothe, or flare and rile up a man.
A woman has the capability to make men do certain things, they probably wouldn't do without that woman's influence.
A woman has the capability to bring men to their knees or bring out the warrior heart in them.

So let's say women do have lesser capabilities than men, or so proven to be, that only proves that the fact the we, as men, with our so-called greater intelligence and physical build, are idiotic buffoons that can fall for these "so called lesser creatures".
So there you have it, here we are, just the latest line in an evolving group of animals.

And if anyone lives their entire life to the Bible's heed and call, i've only three places to point them to, the mental asylum, the registration for The Church of Satan, and/or wartorn Africa.

Sometimes science doesn't prove quality.
A 3000 dollar Gibson compared to a 300 dollar Ibanez. I'd take the Ibanez, cheaper, but versatile and beautiful.
So what if it's scientifically proven that males are dominant over females, anyone that puts their beliefs in the form of anything but what's true to them, such as Science, the Bible, etc., needs a checkup.

Coming from MY belief, MY opinion, what's true to ME...
Women are complex, their "so-called mental simplicity" may be the reason they can be more emotionally calm, men are too quick to judge a woman's character, when they can't look at theirselves from a female perspective.
Our greatest proof are in these forums...

How many here are willing to just...squeeze life out just to meet Alizée?
Goes to prove how emotionally edgy males are as well, if not more drastic.
Why, i'm living proof. I've gone through that Lili stage and now i'm entering the stage of someone else.
It's a never-ending cycle.
I like my submissive ideology with confident backbone. The fact I view women as equals, and the fact that I base this decision based on what I believe in, and not what I believe in after the influence of outside sources that anyone can conform to, will allow me to be granted more respect.
The only bloodyfucking reason i'm alive is because of a woman.