Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-25-2010, 12:56 AM

MarkL is on a distinguished road
Default The Unofficial Hunger Strike

Due to my univeristy stuff, I am currently averaging 1 Meal (that isnt even a full one) a day over the past week. So pretty much its a hunger strike and it hurts like hell. Ive had a 7 day straight stomach ache for hunger, I can eat about only 50 percent of what I used to cause my stomach is eating itself and Ive dropped 12 pounds in 4 days...

HUNGER STRIKING FOR ALIZEE CD SALES!
Old 09-25-2010, 01:27 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

This! This is dedication and sacrifice! I would send you something to eat but... that's a long way to be sending food...

'You know you're an Alizée fan when...'
Old 09-25-2010, 01:32 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

i'll send you a bacon fried steak wrapped in bacon fried in bacon fat. fried in bacon
Old 09-25-2010, 01:38 AM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
Due to my univeristy stuff, I am currently averaging 1 Meal (that isnt even a full one) a day over the past week. So pretty much its a hunger strike and it hurts like hell. Ive had a 7 day straight stomach ache for hunger, I can eat about only 50 percent of what I used to cause my stomach is eating itself and Ive dropped 12 pounds in 4 days...

HUNGER STRIKING FOR ALIZEE CD SALES!
What are your demands? We promise to at least give it a thought.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:42 AM

Nooo I dont want food now. Ive had people offer me so much food in the past 2 days its not even funny.

Ive had people offer to buy me Subway, give me some of their pizza, buy me Chinese Food, etc. and ill be like Noooooo Hunger Strike...theyll be like when will u eat...

When you buy me an Alizee item, preferably a CD, or buy urself it and listen to it.

Then i get a and theyre just like...soo you want some subway?

This is probably also one of the most painful things in my life that Ive done, at one point I had to fight back tears because it felt like a knife was being stabbed into me multiple times over and over again...

Laughing hurts, smiling hurts, sneezes actually tear my eyes...I cant help it they just do. Some friends are like thats cool your hunger striking while others are like STOPP, EAT ILL PAY FOR UR FOOD...then u look and say Alizee? and then they join the COOL UR ON HUNGER STRIKE group.

Soooo...only use hunger strikes for making a new diet (Like I am) and proving a point about something (Like I am Trying to) Because it really does hurt like hell all the time...I still eat like 1 thing a day but its like a bowl of cereal or something nothing major.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:50 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
Nooo I dont want food now. Ive had people offer me so much food in the past 2 days its not even funny.

Ive had people offer to buy me Subway, give me some of their pizza, buy me Chinese Food, etc. and ill be like Noooooo Hunger Strike...theyll be like when will u eat...

When you buy me an Alizee item, preferably a CD, or buy urself it and listen to it.

Then i get a and theyre just like...soo you want some subway?

This is probably also one of the most painful things in my life that Ive done, at one point I had to fight back tears because it felt like a knife was being stabbed into me multiple times over and over again...

Laughing hurts, smiling hurts, sneezes actually tear my eyes...I cant help it they just do. Some friends are like thats cool your hunger striking while others are like STOPP, EAT ILL PAY FOR UR FOOD...then u look and say Alizee? and then they join the COOL UR ON HUNGER STRIKE group.

Soooo...only use hunger strikes for making a new diet (Like I am) and proving a point about something (Like I am Trying to) Because it really does hurt like hell all the time...I still eat like 1 thing a day but its like a bowl of cereal or something nothing major.
You gonna end up lookin' like Gandhi by the time this is over, man... The best of luck to you soldier!
Old 09-25-2010, 01:51 AM

Either Ghandi, or the same with more Alizee stuff. I hope its a mix between the two, I could go for losing a bit more weight, and Alizee stuff is awesome!
Old 09-25-2010, 04:17 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'll bring Nubcake back! I promise!
Old 09-25-2010, 09:26 AM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

That's ridiculous. Do what ever you want but BE CAREFUL. You could be hospitalized for that.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:23 AM
J'ai pas vingt ans

Jurre is on a distinguished road

Aren't you overdoing this a bit? You should be able to keep yourself supported for only about 10 EUR a week