Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 05-24-2020, 03:20 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Pure People magazine article 24 May 2020

It's funny but I was doing a ton of stuff on my computer today. At one point, I had about 20 tabs open. I started to close them one by one, but looking at each one before I deep sixed it. I came across this one and have no idea how I opened it up.
It's an article by Pure People that just came out.

Pure people magazine may 24.jpg

"Immersed in a bubble of sweetness since the birth of her baby, Alizée enjoys her calm and peaceful daily life with her daughter Maggy. The artist shared a new shot for the six months of her "dumpling", letting us discover a little more his beautiful face ...
Time passes too quickly ! On May 24, 2020, Alizée celebrated the six months of her second daughter Maggy. Dressed in a flowing dress with liberty patterns, the 35-year-old young mother wears the one she calls her "dumpling" on a photo filled with love and shared on Instagram.

Alizée celebrates Maggy's 1st month by sharing an adorable photo
Alizée: Photo for the 5 months of her little Maggy, with a crisp boil

Always so cute, little Maggy tries to reproduce her mother's facial expressions. In legend, the interpreter of the title Moi Lolita simply writes: "6 months". A photograph that has melted all Internet users, delighted to discover the evolution of the little girl. "Magnificent !!! Happy 6 months little Maggy", "Pretty happy photo 6 months to Maggy", "What a wonder", "2 wonders together miss more than Annily", "Already 6 months time goes by too fast!" have commented on some of the singer's followers. A little girl rocked with love and already very well surrounded by her mother, her father Grégoire Lyonnet and her sister Annily (without forgetting Jon Snow who also watches over the little girl).

A month ago (April 28, 2020), Alizée celebrated the 15 years of her eldest daughter Annily (born of her marriage to Jérémy Chatelain). On Instagram, Alizée had written a tender declaration of love to her daughter: "Yours. The way you have to be beautiful. The way you have to be mine. Your tender, somewhat artificial words , sometimes. To you. To the little girl you used to be. To the one you still often are. " Jérémy Chatelain had sent him a beautiful declaration of love by writing: "My daughter, you are 15 years old ... Happy birthday. I love you. Dad". Her stepfather Grégoire had affectionately nicknamed her "love little stepdaughter". Words imbued with sweetness and kindness that testify to all the love that reigns in this magnificent blended family."

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-24-2020 at 03:29 PM..