Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-31-2010, 05:11 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

This reminds me of an article from Gameinformer, where a former xbox fanboy felt he was commiting a sin. He preferred the old xbox, and it's games. He hated the 360 and it's games. He switched to a ps3. And gameinformer told him he didn't owe any loyalty to any company. Think of you as the reader, xbox as Alizée, the games as her music, and the ps3 as whatever you move onto. When I find the issue, I will update this post, or post again.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:24 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

i do understand were most of you guys are comming from, for me as I believe for most of you guys look past her outer beauty and actually look at her inner beauty. Yeah her first 2 albums were ok but my favorite has to be Psych. Looking forard to the new CD. Same for this other French singer that im currently listening to her name is Priscilla, yeah she is cute but waht keeps me listening to her is her Voice, same with Alizee. I cant explain it but there is just something about these two Women that keeps me comming back and back for more lol.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:29 PM
The Snowboarder

SimonH is on a distinguished road

So you are into younger looking chicks. Ok cool.......
Old 03-31-2010, 05:38 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
Not exclusively. I mean, I wouldn't turn down a date with Sandra Bullock.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 03-31-2010, 05:46 PM

Brent is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
and you are into chicks who are way older than you. cool.

anyways, just let the people make their decisions. you cant tell them what to do. its up to them. if there isnt a spark within a certain amount of time, it will just all fade away. its how it works. either something is going to excite him and he will be right back in, or it wont and he will be isolated from her.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:00 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Guys, let's keep this thread friendly, please. The moment it descends into an argument is the moment it's locked.

There's bound to be differences of opinion on this subject, but everyone's point of view is equally valid, here. Please keep this in mind when you post.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:10 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shintsu View Post
I loved the idea of Alizee as she was a couple years ago, that cute innocent young girl. The music that led me to discover Alizee was Gourmandises and Mes Courants Electriques, and this was the Alizee that I liked. The music that I enjoyed, that I listened to (And still do) so much.
Thats all i had to read. As most of the people that left shortly after Psychedelices, you were probably in love of what Mylene did with Lily.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:07 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Guys, let's keep this thread friendly, please. The moment it descends into an argument is the moment it's locked.

There's bound to be differences of opinion on this subject, but everyone's point of view is equally valid, here. Please keep this in mind when you post.
Yeah, locked threads make us all look bad. This thread could be around a while, and could be useful for venting feelings of negativity towards Alizée without being judged. I have yet to have any, but I am sure a time will come when I will, and I would like to be able to come here to this thread when I do.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:15 PM

Vil is on a distinguished road

Wow, she actually dissed her Mylene-era image? That almost sounds...arrogant. (Bear with me!)

I think what most of us don't tend to realize is that, in the music business, EVERYTHING is an image. It's an art. It's entertainment. For her to say her Mylene era image was not her, but a fake: I beg to differ. Sure the taste in clothes may not have been hers, but the dancing and singing was fake? There was nothing fake about her singing or the fact she could dance. People loved this "image" of her.

And where is she now? I suppose enjoying her fame at her level (if this is the goal she set, to still put out music but stay under the radar). But, like her Mylene era image, Psychedelices and now UEDS are also images of her, entertainment.

Why do I say these are "images" of her? Well, because that is how she's projecting herself into the industry. The layers of makeup, the different hairstyles. But the fact is, we don't know anything about the real her, her private life, except what she chooses to say to the public. How do we know the thick makeup was her doing and not at the insistence of her makeup artists for photoshoots/music videos?

I am however, liking her new "mysterious" look. It goes with her aspect of being an older person now. Mylene was her youth, the lolita, the fun girl. Psychedelices--that inbetween moment, her tween stuff, and now a "darker" image. All three images are unique, and whether she says its fake or not, the Mylene image was very much an image of her.

And I get to share Alizee once more with my nerdy gaming friends since they are used to listening to these types of sounds Shameless I know, but I got them into her by posting her videos. Some of them kind of went "wtf?" at her psychedelices performances, but now they're back to "whoa awesome" when I posted Les Collines ;D
Old 03-31-2010, 07:33 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vil View Post
Wow, she actually dissed her Mylene-era image? That almost sounds...arrogant. (Bear with me!)
Whoa. When did this happen? I don't recall her ever talking about her lolita image like that...