Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 09-27-2010, 02:51 PM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

Yea I dunt think it will really work on forums, you gotta find the right people to spread it too, like people you know.

Me and my friends all listen to each others music and have been doing this for a while so I took this as a good idea to show them Alizee and they liked some of the songs, but going forum to forum may not be the best idea, especially if its like private ones like that.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:55 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
Yea I dunt think it will really work on forums, you gotta find the right people to spread it too, like people you know.
It would work out just fine, the only problem is someone wants to get attention so he runs his mouth about what he is doing, where he is doing it, and doesn't think that people there will ever see what is going on at a public forum. So maybe he caught someones attention, and that fella looked around. What do you suppose this fella stumbled upon? And you didn't see that coming at all LMFAO.

I think this one in particular will get you in trouble with those fellas at LSU.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...6&postcount=77

Regards,

Jung

Old 09-27-2010, 10:04 PM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

hehehe lol Well you still gotta admire Scruffys valiant efforts!
Old 09-27-2010, 10:11 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

It's ok Scruff....keep trying! I am sure you will attract many fans with this clever form of spamming you are doing....
Old 09-27-2010, 10:18 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
hehehe lol Well you still gotta admire Scruffys valiant efforts!
Why? I have yet to see results.

Regards,

Jung

Old 09-27-2010, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
Why? I have yet to see results.

Regards,

Jung
Well you can admire his efforts, whether they turn up results or not...they are still good efforts...
Old 09-27-2010, 10:39 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Well you can admire his efforts, whether they turn up results or not...they are still good efforts...
If you're gonna run your mouth about what you are doing you better get results, or else you are just looking for attention. The people who have gotten the best results go without any recognition. They both get results and don't get all the attention because they don't run their mouth. I won't admire someone looking for attention and doing things with total disregard to advice given.

Well as I originally said this is quite lolzy.

Regards,

Jung

Old 09-27-2010, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
If you're gonna run your mouth about what you are doing you better get results, or else you are just looking for attention. The people who have gotten the best results go without any recognition. They both get results and don't get all the attention because they don't run their mouth. I won't admire someone looking for attention and doing things with total disregard to advice given.
Eh, you seem to have a good point...
Old 09-28-2010, 08:06 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

At least I try. All some people do in here is run their mouth off. I keep updating in here so people will see there is someone who is trying hard to promote her in the hope that it will encourage them to do something. I'm certainly not saying this way is the best way, but it is a way at least worth checking into. I started a thread in a pilot's forum that had 857 views. That's potentialy over 800 people who may never have heard the name Alizee, have heard it now and know who she is. How many people have you spread the word to "recently"? None I'm sure, all you do is just sit back and criticize like a useless piece of crap.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-28-2010 at 08:08 AM..
Old 09-28-2010, 08:57 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
How many people have you spread the word to "recently"? None I'm sure, all you do is just sit back and criticize like a useless piece of crap.
Spreading the word of Alizee, well I believe I've said it before in this very thread that my time for that is over. I've moved on to people who appreciate my work. Just cause I'm not gonna promote Alizee in anyway again does not mean you should disregard all advice given. You were told what you've said in this thread would come back and catch up with you, yet you continue to explain in detail what you are doing at each of these forums. To date I've seen what has been said here get you caught at least on two of the forums. If you're gonna talk about dishonest doings do it in private, doing it in public is just gonna get you caught and give you a bad rep.

You don't have to like me in the least bit, but please just take the advice. You've seen how this thread has caused failure. You must have sparked some interest somewhere in at least two places though. If you didn't spark that interest you wouldn't have gotten caught. But like I said if they want to be interested you can damn near bet they will stumble upon this thread here.

Besides I believe you self proclaimed yourself alizee's biggest critic at one point. Sometimes it's nice to think about what you've done before you say what you say about others.

Regards,

Jung

Tags
alizee, promotion