Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-14-2023, 10:53 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Promoting Alizee videos on Youtube

I'm Doing my best to promote Alizee's videos on Youtube.
I think I have been successful somewhat ; as she now has 570 Subscriber's on her Youtube hookup. And she has 569 Subscriber's on the other Youtube hookup. ( For some reason they seem to act in tandem now as soon as the original goes up by 1 subscriber; then the other goes up by 1 subscriber ! So they are 570-569 right now ). So I think a lot of people have come to have seen her earlier videos and thus she has a lot more Fans all over. Since I am not on Facebook or Twitter right now; I cannot access them except sporadically; if I happen to get past their security somehow to see any of her posts. So I am doing my best for Alizee ! Hopefully she is getting some income from the Subscriber's; although I don't know how much that would be ? I think the 2nd Youtube account is unofficial; although I could be wrong about that ? I am still writing my novels and so that takes a lot of my time up now !
I don't claim to be the only one doing this; so I know that other people must have done the same thing and a large part of the credit belongs to them, also.
But I like to think I had a part in the upsurge of her subscriber's ! A lot of people post in the videos how they never saw her before and/or wish they could have seen her when she was performing more !
So Alizee has a lot more fans than she had before !
I just tell people to search for the videos name on their search engine so the videos seem to percolate to the top of the search videos; when a lot of people do it; and then more people see the video is trending and then they access the video , also !

Viewers on Alizee America seem to be going up; so maybe some of the video traffic is finding Alizee-America; so we will have more members !

I forgot to say when I say 570 subscribers or 569 ; these are actually in the thousands of Subscribers such as 570K or 569K ( so as not to be miss-leading ! )
A little joke. In applying for a job once I wanted a salary of $100,000; but on the Resume I indicated I wanted $100,000K Or K for kilobyte which is 1,024 bytes ! But the interviewer caught me out and said you don't mean K do you ? So I had to admit not ! Ha !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 06-16-2023 at 04:32 PM.. Reason: additional info
Old 06-15-2023, 04:00 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
Viewers on Alizee America seem to be going up; so maybe some of the video traffic is finding Alizee-America; so we will have more members !
We have a lot of people lurking here but not becoming a member. I used to watch the statistics closely for a while, those showing current active users. At the time I am writing this, there are 204 active users and 197 of those are guests. All we know is their IP address, and from an IP you can use a reverse lookup to know approximately where in the world they are residing (unless they are connecting using a VPN or similar method to browse incognito).

Many if not most of the connections are web crawlers. You might find what looks to be a legit guest browsing our site. Maybe one out of ten, if that. We used to have a big problem with spammers auto-registering and then spamming all of our threads and that is when we started the two-step process for activating new members.

I myself lurked here as a guest for several years before I registered, so hopefully some of the guests we are currently having will take that step in the future sometime.