Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-03-2007, 12:30 AM

NANAKI is on a distinguished road

1st page number 7

Old 05-03-2007, 12:30 AM

Machzero is on a distinguished road

You guys can't tell me that you haven't even Googled yourself....? I would also say that Alizee maybe well known and liked by many ppl and may have a hard time trying to find time to mess around on the Internet to find out info about what ppl think of her or how she is rated. She maybe a busy girl with her new family, husband, children, Album and many other things we couldn't only imagine. I do think that she, like many others, could have looked at a few sites just as any celebrity might be curious. It's hard not to use the internet at all to this day when you don't even need a computer to get to it. I believe it's all about who she is... Is she the (carefree, I don't give a shit) type, (I just what to live my life and don't really let what ppl think bother me)...? Or is she the type that feels that she hates to let ppl down for not doing/being all that she can for her fans and others?

Sorry for the long comment, not sure where I was going with this. My feeling is that if she is having the time of her life and enjoying her family then why would she bother with this site or any others about what ppl think? Then again if she's truly all for her Fans based artist then she would reply and respond occasionally through some form of communication like the internet (easiest way to spread news), Fan news letters (mail for fan clubs), interviews (television, audio and visual acknowledgement). Please omit the last line...didn't mean for anyone to feel inferior or dumb by that comment...I'm sure you all know how communication works :P Sorry if I offended anyone.

It's late for me and sometime I just ramble off, but all in all, I'm glad to hear that she is of interest to others out there and hope they all admire her as we do. Thank you for listening and good night.

p.s. please don't bash me too hard on this comment thx.

Last edited by Machzero; 05-03-2007 at 05:38 AM..
Old 05-03-2007, 12:52 AM

kdn is on a distinguished road

I agree with you, I think she doesn't care much about her popularity on the internet.

But the "position in google" thing is all about website, traffic and stuff. It has nothing to do with Alizée googling herself, at least it's not why this thread is started.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:54 AM

Suitor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
we are #7 on google under the search term 'alizee'

i know the results change for every region, where are we on your search results?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
#7 is official website
Old 05-03-2007, 06:13 AM

Machzero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwd716 View Post
There could be several valid reasons for googling yourself right before an album release. It's just another way to find out some stats about fan-base. Just like when we posted a thread showing what countries Lili was looked up the most at. Don't even tell me Lili hasn't Googled herself. Could you honestly say that you'd never do it once if you were famous. Hell, I've googled myself and a bunch of fam and friends more than once, and I'm not even famous. Lol, with enough looking, I even found my MySpace. I dunno if that's so good, but if I put shit on MySpace then the whole world can see it ne way so...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake498 View Post
if i were her, i'd read my fansites but not google myself to find less known and prolly worse stuff...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
If I was Alizée, I wouldn't search the internet for myself. I'd search for RadioactiveMan.
I know I may have strayed off the topic a bit but I just added this highlight to agree with some others in so many words. Like I said, I'm glad she's near the top for so many ppl interests. She deservingly so, earn it.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Alizee

Sign in
Google Web Images Video News Maps more »Blogs
Books
Products
Groups
Patents
even more »

Advanced Search
Preferences

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 2,320,000 for Alizee. (0.03 seconds)

Alizée - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaBorn in Ajaccio, Corsica, she goes by the stage name Alizée — the feminine form of alizé, the trade wind. [1] She was discovered by Mylène Farmer, ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alizée - 82k - Cached - Similar pages

Alizée FanPage & FanClub- [ Translate this page ] Here you can discover the sweet French singer Alizée: Photographs in the Gallery, Biography, Videos, Lyrics and more in the Fanpage, and her worldwide fans ...
www.alizee-fanpage.com/ - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

YouTube - alizeealizee Francesita SEXY. ... wow alizee, que lastima que estas casada y con chilapyate, pero igual te kiero, i esparo que regreses julio 07. (Reply) ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceSxEjwXHcM - 94k - May 1, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

YouTube - alizeealizee(french music video) ... ALIZEE, FRENCH MEGABABE ON THE BEACH...IN A SMALL BIKINI 07:37. From: senorpapparazzo Views: 12861 ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHgZRBrWZ8c - 95k - May 1, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

AskMen.com - AlizeeAskMen.com feature on Alizee that includes pics, pictures, biography, video, related news, vital stats, commentary, and cool facts. ...
www.askmen.com/women/singer_100/119_alizee.html - May 2, 2007 - Similar pages

Alizee - Shake - Google VideoSexy video clip of Alizee. Dec 7, 2005, from BIZZ. View it on Google Video.
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3101836263624326712 - 94k - May 2, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

Alizée – Music at Last.fmListen to Alizée (J'en ai marre, Moi... Lolita & more). Tagged as: pop, french, female vocalists. People who like Alizée also like Mylène Farmer, tATu, ...
www.last.fm/music/Alizée - 134k - Cached - Similar pages

Alizée AmericaHigh quality Alizée videos with English translations and subtitles.
moi-alizee.us/ - 10k - May 1, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

Alizee - Le site officiel- [ Translate this page ] Site officiel : discographie, biographie, photos et téléchargements.
www.moi-alizee.com/ - 2k - Cached - Similar pages

Jen Ai Marre (Live) VideoThe singer is Alizee. ... You've got a new fan, Alizee. Now, off to learn more French. reply. by , 14th, November. [+1]. Thumbs Up Thumbs Down ...
www.metacafe.com/watch/29085/jen_ai_marre_live/ - 103k - May 1, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

This is 4th on the second page - Alizée wallpapers & graphics by RMJAlizée wallpapers & graphics by RMJ. ... Joyeux Noël, Alizée ! Download options: 4:3 aspect ratio: 2048x1536 - 1600x1200 - 1280x960 - 1024x768 ...
www.3rdw.net/ - 53k - Cached - Similar pages

Last edited by Machzero; 05-03-2007 at 06:17 AM..
Old 05-03-2007, 08:19 AM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

I don't know what happened. Just doing my part. And ignore www.adelaider.com. Thank god I'm not from Adelaide.

Tu es l'envie du monde
Old 05-03-2007, 09:25 AM

kdn is on a distinguished road

Google Data Center Multiple IP Address SEO Research Tool:
http://www.seocritique.com/datacentertool/

Hope it help.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:55 AM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdn View Post
Google Data Center Multiple IP Address SEO Research Tool:
http://www.seocritique.com/datacentertool/

Hope it help.
sweeet .. kdn just won the member of the week award

damn, i like your lil host tracker thing too
Old 05-03-2007, 10:05 AM
Iron and Silk

atra201 is on a distinguished road

http://moi-alizee.com is #1 page 1
but
http://moi-alizee.us is second on page#4

"Such a shame to believe in escape
A life on every face
And that's a change, till I'm finally left with an eight
Tell me to react, I just stare
Maybe I don't know if I should change
A feeling that we share...
It's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me with rage, it's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me in haste, it's a shame
This eagerness to change
It's a shame..."

Last edited by atra201; 05-03-2007 at 10:10 AM..
Old 05-03-2007, 10:10 AM
Uk Member

iolaus_uk is on a distinguished road

In the United Kingdom the results are :
Its on page 10 @ no.108 if you ask for just alizee.
and pg 5 @ no.53 if you ask for alizee jacotey.