Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-10-2012, 03:45 AM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

I like the new tattoo, but she is going to run out of skin and she has great skin.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 08-10-2012, 06:34 AM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
It is a tattoo both Alizée and Pierre Antoine had together.

Aha... good to know, and why..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I think saying she's crazy and really meaning that she has a mental illness is over the top. There's a difference between being crazy and just having really bad taste.
I agree with this one Azhiri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Or is warped the same way you are? (Someone looking at a 20 degree angle at a painting that is at a 20 degree angle will say it is fine)
lol yeah she seems really crazy... chilling at the beach in her hometown with her and so on.. every instagram tells a story of depression :P

(nice alex grey avatar btw)
Old 08-10-2012, 07:31 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

so... lol at this point i'm pretty confused... there are a lot of things being thrown around. you guys got into another firestorm over stuff when i was away again! ugh -_- makes it hard to keep up....... now, if the tattoo of the girl poking poo is actually temporary, well, i gotta say, its still ugly. i still dont like it. but im happy if it is temp because its kind of an eyesore. as for if its not, well, its still an eyesore. this entire time ive been wondering whether she has seen peoples' comments about her being "crazy" or "stupid". while once again, i disagree with what she is doing and would NEVER do it myself (not getting tattoos, thats ok, i mean getting tattoos i consider ugly) she is still fully well within her rights to do it. idk who said it, but recently someone said you know all of us would still leap at the chance to sit down with tattooed-zee and have a long conversation with her. one of my first few questions would be about these tattoos lol... i'm sure she would then explain it, at which point i would have to take her word for it. i don't approve of these tattoos, and i find them horribly ugly. but then, i'm pretty sure she didnt get them to impress me. so now matter how ugly i think they are, they are still what she apparently wants. so as long as she is not hurting someone, she's got all right to change her image as she sees fit. what you guys dont seem to remember, especially with the comments about her ruining her career and such, is that... well, she's more than a celebrity. she's still a human, a person. maybe she doesn't want her career to be super successful. she had her 4 years of superstardom, maybe she's satisfied. she's probably making music more now for fun than profit. i must reiterate, like many of you here i HATE this tattoo of the shit. but it's not my place to judge her on it. i would tell her i dont like it. but then maybe she wouldnt like something about me. maybe the fact that... idk, maybe just something about me would be unpleasant to her. i know many people find me unpleasant for one reason or another. and i dont try to make them like me. i dont want her to try to make me like her. shes just doing her. im just doing me. end of story. id still LOVE to meet her in person. no doubt. id just have to ask her while im there what is the point of these tattoos.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:18 AM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

As far as why I stick around? I've spoke several times about the way I am with sports. When the New England Patriot were getting their butts kicked by the Chigago Bears in the super bowl, I watched every last second. Though they were behind something like 46-10, I watched til the bitter end. Though there's one part of me that late in the game knows there's no hope to come back, another part of me asks is there some way they can miraculously pull this game out, and I am the same way with Alizee.
The problem with that analogy Scruffy is that in the sporting context it is rational to want your team to win because that is what they are there to do. Everyone knows what the goal is: to win the game / league or what ever. You simply cannot apply the same logic to Alizee because none of us know what her 'game-plan' is do we? You call her 'stupid' for doing things that you consider will damage her career but that assumes that she wants the exact same type of career that you want her to have. Even by your own admission, all the evidence would suggest that she's not 100% committed to the type of career that you want her to have so you are continually setting yourself up for disappointment. Why do it to yourself?

If you had said things like "I really wish she hadn't done x, y or z" that would be fine, it is your subjective opinion, but to keep stating how "stupid" she is, as though it were an objective fact, is simply irrational (and also quite rude) because you don't know what her priorities and goals are. You only know what you want them to be.

I've said before that there are a number of things (which I don't want to go into because they are fundamentally political in orientation) that Alizee could do that would turn me right off her and if that happened I would cease to follow her or care about her. So far, however, she has done nothing to offend me that I am aware of. Quite the opposite in fact.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:54 AM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivealizee View Post
She isn't mentally ill, it's her taste, get over it.
I don't like it.
If people like her this way it's ok, but I can't. Tastes are different and you may like what she does or you don't. Both ways ain't wrong, but saying she maybe crazy or mental is just ridiculous.
I get your point Panther, and it's great that you like her they way she is, if that what you truly feel. But many just deny that she isn't the cute, little french girl from the gourmandises videos.
Yep.

I don't know, I find myself getting used to it, even appreciating it, by this point. And it's true that it does give her a completely different image. It does seem to give her more control over her body, in that her persona isn't dependent upon keeping intact some false image of divine purity. And I don't mind that.

Old 08-10-2012, 09:00 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
If you had said things like "I really wish she hadn't done x, y or z" that would be fine, it is your subjective opinion, but to keep stating how "stupid" she is, as though it were an objective fact, is simply irrational (and also quite rude) because you don't know what her priorities and goals are. You only know what you want them to be.
this +1
Old 08-10-2012, 09:15 AM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I just pulled one of my employees who has tattoos into the office to look at Alizée's new Tattoo. In three seconds he said IT IS A FAKE. There is no way she got that today or even in the last week because of all the detail she would have serious redness around it. He pointed out that the INK is on top of the skin and not under the skin.
Right. I was confused at the lack of redness or swelling on the picture that she posted of this seemingly recent tattoo. Doesn't quite seem real.

Old 08-10-2012, 09:23 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

stop fighting or I will close it here

Old 08-10-2012, 09:45 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
The problem with that analogy Scruffy is that in the sporting context it is rational to want your team to win because that is what they are there to do. Everyone knows what the goal is: to win the game / league or what ever. You simply cannot apply the same logic to Alizee because none of us know what her 'game-plan' is do we? You call her 'stupid' for doing things that you consider will damage her career but that assumes that she wants the exact same type of career that you want her to have. Even by your own admission, all the evidence would suggest that she's not 100% committed to the type of career that you want her to have so you are continually setting yourself up for disappointment. Why do it to yourself?

If she's going through the trouble of putting out an album, she should do all she can to insure it's success, otherwise she should stop wasting Sony's time and money.

I've said before that there are a number of things (which I don't want to go into because they are fundamentally political in orientation) that Alizee could do that would turn me right off her and if that happened I would cease to follow her or care about her. So far, however, she has done nothing to offend me that I am aware of. Quite the opposite in fact.
If this album is only marginally good, a few good videos that included a beautiful Alizee (and somehow an Alizee with a turd on her doesn't quite strike me as being beautiful) , could go a long way towards making this album a success.

She could easily have waited until after this album comes out, then gotten every inch of her body tatood, that would have been something very intelligent for her to do, but instead she took the stupid road.

If she's not serious about her career or this album, like I said, she should stop wasting not only Sony's time, but the time of all the song writers and musicians who are involved with it. I'm sure they'd much rather put their talents towards someone who has their interests at heart too instead of her own selfish wants. Maybe she doesn't need the money, but I'm sure many of them do.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-10-2012 at 09:53 AM..
Old 08-10-2012, 10:25 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
If this album is only marginally good, a few good videos that included a beautiful Alizee (and somehow an Alizee with a turd on her doesn't quite strike me as being beautiful) , could go a long way towards making this album a success.

She could easily have waited until after this album comes out, then gotten every inch of her body tatood, that would have been something very intelligent for her to do, but instead she took the stupid road.

If she's not serious about her career or this album, like I said, she should stop wasting not only Sony's time, but the time of all the song writers and musicians who are involved with it. I'm sure they'd much rather put their talents towards someone who has their interests at heart too instead of her own selfish wants. Maybe she doesn't need the money, but I'm sure many of them do.
jaja... she is wasting Sony time... and what they did before? Sony and her great manager ruined completely Psychédélices, no comment by UEDS... this is first time when Sony took realy job in their hands, or it looked so...