Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
"Le nouvel album est pop rétro, un son 70's dans la même lignée qu' "A cause de l'automne". C'est un très bon album, homogène et bien réalisé, avec de vrais instruments, notamment des cordes et surtout une batterie beaucoup plus présente que sur le premier single ! Fini les programmations ! Entre nous, "A cause de l'automne" n'est pas du tout le meilleur titre. J'ai cru que les BB Brunes avaient fait plus d'une chanson mais (apparemment) Thomas Boulard a pas mal travaillé sur l'album. C'est frais comme les premiers albums, dynamique mais pas dansant au point d'en faire des chorégraphies, adulte voire... le retour de la Alizée sexy !... En bref, ça ressemble à "Be my baby" de Vanessa Paradis !
Vous en voulez encore ?
Comme Alizée le disait, c'est doucement mélancolique, empreint de sentiments, mais de ruptures et de départs... Rassurez-vous, des histoires qui finissent bien, saupoudrées d'un peu d'espièglerie, Alizée propose un album qui réunit un peu des 4 précédents. Voilà pour les premières indiscrétions. PS : le titre d'une des chansons de l'album est caché dans ce long message..." (Mademoiselle Juliette)
Hmm... those would be my guesses, if this person isn't lying.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:37 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

"Les premières indiscrétions"

If that is in fact one of the song names...it really is starting to sound like the relationship between Lili and Jeremy fell apart due to someone cheating.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:24 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
"Les premières indiscrétions"

If that is in fact one of the song names...it really is starting to sound like the relationship between Lili and Jeremy fell apart due to someone cheating.
I hope none of us are forgetting that in one of Lili's previous interviews she did mention that her whole album is going to be less positive... meaning break up songs and such.... but she still plans on dancing... which is why I haven't given my hopes up for JEAM pt II. :P

Old 10-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I wonder if they are re-working the songs they already recorded. But seriously, I couldn't care less if we get an album late next year cause as long as its their best output...I'm all good. Most albums never have this chance to be re-worked and thought through, they just get cranked out to hit the stores.
I doubt it would be this long if they were re-working songs already recorded... I'm pretty sure they would have started from scratch. It is fairly easy to work with stuff already recorded as long as you have producers that are skilled and know what they are doing.

Old 10-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
from Aliz Purefans Session
Just what/who is this Purefans Session thing, as in, is it a business or some fans or something?
Old 10-03-2012, 01:59 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

My guess is: Entre Nous (between us)
Old 10-03-2012, 02:23 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Hmm, I don't think I'll like it. I don't like retro music.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:56 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

"This is fresh as the first albums, dynamic but not dancing to the point to make choreography, adult or even... the return of the sexy Alizee!"

If I'm reading this right, is it saying there will be some dancing but not like the choreographed dances ML, JPVA, JAM, etc? Probably dancing like we saw with the first song.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:36 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
"This is fresh as the first albums, dynamic but not dancing to the point to make choreography, adult or even... the return of the sexy Alizee!"

If I'm reading this right, is it saying there will be some dancing but not like the choreographed dances ML, JPVA, JAM, etc? Probably dancing like we saw with the first song.
Maybe Youpidoo-ish.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:01 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Maybe Youpidoo-ish.
That would be awesome. Even something similar to what she has done in L.E. would be great.

I'm extremely encouraged by this line from that post if it has been interpreted correctly. "Between us, "because of the fall" is not at all the best title." It shows they realize that this first song wasn't that good. The album needs better and there will be better.

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...